November gender scans.....

just out of curiosity has anyone so far got there scan and seen baby's gender straight away, nurse put the thing?? cant think of the name on my bump and i saw legs and male parts straight away she moved on quickly from that section and asked me did i want to know gender but i had already seen it clear as day, just wondering how common this is.

Our boy flipped over within about 30seconds and gave us all a good look, no denying he's a boy!

We saw baby was a boy before we even told the lady we wanted to know the sex,it couldn't have been avoided she was measuring his legs and after seeing 2 willies on scans with ds1&2 there was no denying it

it must be hard to miss with boys if legs are right position, my first was a girl and i never saw anything on scan but this time it was in my face.

Glad to see were adding some pink to our list!!! 5 days exactly to go until my scan!!

just out of curiosity has anyone so far got there scan and seen baby's gender straight away, nurse put the thing?? cant think of the name on my bump and i saw legs and male parts straight away she moved on quickly from that section and asked me did i want to know gender but i had already seen it clear as day, just wondering how common this is.

yep same thing happened to me only i wasn't looking at the screen at the time. as soon as she put it on me she said did i want to know the sex, of course i said yes and she said well it's a boy, he had his legs wide open, theres the nut sack.

That is how my lil man was friday and today he keep mooning us dd#2 was like that to dd#1 wouldnt show for anything I was 26 weeks before finding out she was a girl

did anyone instinctively know what they were having and get it right? x

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their scans today!! xx 19 days for me cherrybump :( xx

I knew with my first, sounds weird but I was totally convinced, when I was told she was a girl it was like someone telling me the sky is blue, they just stated the obvious to me! Not had that with the other 2 though!

I knew with my first, sounds weird but I was totally convinced, when I was told she was a girl it was like someone telling me the sky is blue, they just stated the obvious to me! Not had that with the other 2 though!

^^^ this - when we found out it was a boy we were like ...ok....and we not realised we had known all along

I will be having my gender scan on nov. 26th! Here's hoping the little one cooperates and lets us get a clear view!

Did gender scan yesterday and its a GIRL...yay

I was so convinced it was a boy and had everyone around me convinced too so it was a HUGE suprise

With my first 2 I just knew this time I was at loss lol

Congrats

did anyone instinctively know what they were having and get it right? x

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their scans today!! xx 19 days for me cherrybump :( xx

I knew this was a girl, and I also had strong feelings & was right with the 2 before this one.

Congratulations to all the ladies who found out today! Nice to see some more pink too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->