• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

5weeks today until we see Bub again :)

:happydance: Exciting!!

It is 5 weeks and 5 days for us until our gender scan :happydance:

But we get to see baby again before that! We are waiting for our appt for our 20 week scan, hopefully we will hear soon.

anyone have their gender scan in novmber.
i though maybe making some sort of a list of everyone having a scan in november so we can who having what and who waiting until birth to find out.

hoping to find october jsawyer79 gender scan in november

october 30th
Mrs_Bump

November 1st
mumandco
imaswimmer2
2mommiesTTC
MrsK

November 2nd
jewelstar
Snoopee
LuvallmyH
SarahPip

November 5th
littlesteph
HopefulPony
Steph82
lou
MummyPony

November 6th
stacey21
RosieB1977

November 7th
MummyMana

November 8th
kirstabelle

November 9th
Laura91

November 10th
too_scared

November 13th
I Love Lucy
Wanna Bump

November 14th
JessicaM123

November 15th
Amy_T
lolabear

November 16th
cckarting

November 19th
Leamarasmall

I may have but ill have to wait til i see my midwife next week. If i do it will be the end of november may start of december but we shall see and ill let you know :D

thats ok Cherrybump just lets us know when you find out and i'll add you to the list.

Hi ladies! I have been very quiet on this thread as I was waiting for test results. I am so elated to tell you that I got my results today and baby is healthy!!! Now I can relax and get excited to find out the gender.

lol, if i have a girl i will be, but if it's another boy i don't need much....i'm buying the angelcare monitor, and a swing for sure. I have a lot of clothes as i went crazy the last two times i was pregnant haha.

Oh yay we can say next month now! Woooohoooo.

So we spent £350 in mamas and papas yesterday. Ooops. All neutral things though. I couldn't help it- only 5 paydays until the little flipper is due.

Oh yay we can say next month now! Woooohoooo.

So we spent £350 in mamas and papas yesterday. Ooops. All neutral things though. I couldn't help it- only 5 paydays until the little flipper is due.

wow.
i spend £100 in toy r u on sunday, most of it was for baby.

ok so i thought it was going to be in Novemeber but i am having a private scan on Oct 31!!! i am SOOOO excited!! time needs to hurry up!!!!!

I'm waiting until 24 weeks to start shopping, just in case. I've made some wish lists online though. There is just so much stuff. I don't want to overspend but also don't want to forget anything. Agree knowing gender will make it easier though. Not so keen on a lot of the gender neutral stuff.

I'm waiting until 24 weeks to start shopping, just in case. I've made some wish lists online though. There is just so much stuff. I don't want to overspend but also don't want to forget anything. Agree knowing gender will make it easier though. Not so keen on a lot of the gender neutral stuff.

Where did you make your wish list?

My scan is on the 19th November :happydance:
I keep on changing my mind about whether I want to know the sex though... This is my first and wanted it to be a surprise but I would also like to be able to call my bump 'he' or 'she' instead of 'it' !! We have also decided what we will call bean if is a girl but completely stuck on boys names so I'd like a girl so I don't have to struggle with deciding a boys name :p

My scan is on the 19th November :happydance:
I keep on changing my mind about whether I want to know the sex though... This is my first and wanted it to be a surprise but I would also like to be able to call my bump 'he' or 'she' instead of 'it' !! We have also decided what we will call bean if is a girl but completely stuck on boys names so I'd like a girl so I don't have to struggle with deciding a boys name :p

we had a girls name chose out for over 2 years. a boys name we've only just agreed on.

we have a boys name decided since we started trying, still can't decide on a girls name.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->