November Leaves 42 Tester's

Sign me up for 11/17. Hope for Thanksgiving BFP's!!!!!!!!!

Welcome jjbubbles28 and louloudedos! Good luck this cycle!

AF is almost over! :)

Going away for a week (no hubs), getting back just in time for :sex:. FX'd!!

Can I be added to the 17th please. Good luck ladies!

Hello all! Just checking in! CD3 today, start my Clomid today, third round! My doctor is changing my dose from 100mg to 150mg and also adding progesterone at 2dpo. Im excited to be changing it up again.

How is everyone else doing?

Anyone else LTTTC?

I see a few of us will be testing right around the same time :) :) :) :) Early good lucks all around!!

CD5 for me and af is on her way out. Hopefully I don't see her again for another year ;)

I'm only CD 1 and usually have about 6-7 days of flow. Hoping the time passes somewhat quickly so i can get to TTC :)

Happy Thanksgiving to any Canadian ladies here!

Hello all! Just checking in! CD3 today, start my Clomid today, third round! My doctor is changing my dose from 100mg to 150mg and also adding progesterone at 2dpo. Im excited to be changing it up again.

How is everyone else doing?

Anyone else LTTTC?

I see a few of us will be testing right around the same time :) :) :) :) Early good lucks all around!!

Good luck with clomid. I did 7 rounds, 2 IUI's, 4 feemara, menopur injections. I'm ltttc going on 2 1/2 years. Still unexplained....

Maggs and Tink1o5- Welcome! I've added you both! Good luck this cycle.

Hi Danni, hoping this is your month!!

Hi again ladies, & welcome any newbies :)

Can I be put down for 13th November please? I am away for a week & it falls right when I am most fertile (by predictions as I don't temp) :( Don't hold out much hope for this cycle... But will still give it a good go!!!!

Good luck everyone <3

CD5 for me and af is on her way out. Hopefully I don't see her again for another year ;)

Haha love it, I don't want to see AF either!

I'm only CD 1 and usually have about 6-7 days of flow. Hoping the time passes somewhat quickly so i can get to TTC :)

When do you O?

Can I be put down for 13th November please? I am away for a week & it falls right when I am most fertile (by predictions as I don't temp) :( Don't hold out much hope for this cycle... But will still give it a good go!!!!

Good luck everyone <3

Good luck anyway Becky! Fingers crossed it works out timing wise!

Good luck with clomid. I did 7 rounds, 2 IUI's, 4 feemara, menopur injections. I'm ltttc going on 2 1/2 years. Still unexplained....

Aw I'm sorry its still unexplained :( Are you guys trying anything with the BDing in your cycles now?

We've been ttc for 26 months, but I've only ovulated twice in all of that time. The second time was last cycle on 100mg Clomid. If 150mg and progesteroe supplements doesn't work then its shots, 200mg Clomid and IUI next cycle. I'm PCOS, so Clomid may or may not work, statistics aren't great.

BUT Im hopeful for me this cycle and you too. Are you guys doing anything different this cycle?

Anyone else trying something different this cycle?

Hi :) phew I found ye :) can you put me down for the 14th of November please ! Its my birthday on the 4th so hoping for the best birthday present ever xx

Goodluck everyone x

Hello! I'm in the TWW right now, and am testing around October 25th. If :witch: shows, I'll be testing again around November 25th.

Haha love it, I don't want to see AF either!

When do you O?

Good luck everyone <3

Good luck anyway Becky! Fingers crossed it works out timing wise!

I dont temp or anything like that, but i do get Ovulation cramps and know my dishcharge pretty well and based off that i usually ovulate CD 14-16 Somewhere in there. :)

Hello! Can I please be added for November 15th?

I see my OB/GYN in two weeks to discuss potentially using clomid next cycle, but for now we just keep trying!!! I wish you all the best of luck this month!

:dust::happydance::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->