• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Leaves 42 Tester's

Oh and I'm with you ordered my 60 Opk and 10 hcg tests on line last night !! Should arrive on Tuesday . This month I'm poas from cd 6 at 11am and 2pm :)also doing saliva testing , we ARE going to catch that egg this month ;)

Oh and I'm with you ordered my 60 Opk and 10 hcg tests on line last night !! Should arrive on Tuesday . This month I'm poas from cd 6 at 11am and 2pm :)also doing saliva testing , we ARE going to catch that egg this month ;)

what's doing saliva testing? Are you guys doing pressed? I looked for some today didn't see any at pharmacy

I ordered 40 opk and 20 hpt wondfos.

Also preseed!!

Dismayed at last cycles poor ewcm offering when I'm usually in abundance of it so trying every trick in the book to stop it happening again

I ordered 40 opk and 20 hpt wondfos.

Also preseed!!

Dismayed at last cycles poor ewcm offering when I'm usually in abundance of it so trying every trick in the book to stop it happening again

how much and where for preseed?

I just got it from amazon for £15 I think!

@babifever I got my pressed from walgreens for close to $30 bucks.

@sunny27 I just did my first iii clomid and trigger shot this morning!. I took 100mg of climid days 5-9 and was instructed to do my hog trigger shot (ovidrel) a day and a half ago. So 36 hours after the shot i did my iui.

The procedure itself at least for me did hurt a bit, especially since the MD couldn't find my cervix and i have a retroverted aka flipped utuerus. (had lots of cramping) After the initial pain and injecting my DH's lil soldiers, The dr instructed me to lay back for 10mins and than be off on our merry way. Im having some mild cramps and spotting which the MD said was normal. Cant wait until this 2ww is over with! Good luck to you!

You all convinced me, I'm ordering my internet cheapie opk and hcg tests. I haven't ever used the opk tests so hopefully I can figure them out!

Penguin- good luck with your tww!

Baby fever its a tiny little microscope that you study your saliva through . 2-4 days pre ov your saliva crystallises due to the high estrogen levels and creates a fern patter or " ferning"

I might look for pre seed in the chemist today :)

Started my first round of clomid yesterday. This is our first medicated cycle and we are also having an iui. I just hope clomid does not delay O. Can anyone tell me about their experience?

We did 7 rounds of clomid. 50 mg and 100 mg. At 100 mg I had 11 eggs and cycle cancelled. 50 mg I always has 5-6. Many cancelled cycles due to cysts. Clomid thinned my lining a few times. Tried iui twice with clomid. Used ovidrwl everytime. None of it worked. Everything was perfect as far as egg size, lining and timing on the months I didn't have cancelled but nothing.... Good luck!

Welcome lucy1 and bjs2005. I have added you both. Good luck this cycle!

Welcome all the new girls!

As for me, finished last pill of Clomid last night. I think this 150mg is making me feel crampier than normal :( I have about two weeks till ovulation.

How is everyone else doing?

Sign me up! I'm CD14 now, so should ovulate soon. I'll be testing at the beginning of the month, unless of course AF shows up :)

Thank you all for your responses. This clomid has my Temps all over the place. I've also been reading about clomid delaying O. Has this happened to anyone. I usually O naturally but my RE suggested clomid to amp my chances with iui. Normally I O on day 10 or 11 but I read that clomid can give you a false positive on opk if taken to soon so I'm not sure when to start testing.

Thank you all for your responses. This clomid has my Temps all over the place. I've also been reading about clomid delaying O. Has this happened to anyone. I usually O naturally but my RE suggested clomid to amp my chances with iui. Normally I O on day 10 or 11 but I read that clomid can give you a false positive on opk if taken to soon so I'm not sure when to start testing.

Sunny, when i was on clomid 50mg I did not have the hot flashes that I had when I took 100mg of clomid this cycle! I'm usually the "cold" one & now I get up to lower the temp while my DH is freezing! lol :haha:

But oddly my temps still are accurate :shrug:

I also had O delayed by 2 days on CD16 instead of CD14. Cycles became 2 days longer (32) But this cycle we used a HCG trigger shot to release them on my normal O day.

My ovulation was earlier cd 12 on clomid instead of cd 14. I still had the same length of 28 days. I had horrible hot flashes and headaches. It ruined my lining. I'll never do clomid again. Femara is way better. I didn't temp with either but did use opk and triggers and they were never a false positive.

Pos OPK today on cd 11- keeps getting earlier and earlier!

AF today ladies. Hope you don't mind if I join. Going to try and be more active this cycle. Testing date November 25th. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->