• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Leaves 42 Tester's

I dont temp or anything like that, but i do get Ovulation cramps and know my dishcharge pretty well and based off that i usually ovulate CD 14-16 Somewhere in there. :)

I totally know what you mean about the wait! I O'd CD20 last month and I had actually started to think I just wouldn't O.

Basically all of TTC feels like a giant wait :(

I dont temp or anything like that, but i do get Ovulation cramps and know my dishcharge pretty well and based off that i usually ovulate CD 14-16 Somewhere in there. :)

I totally know what you mean about the wait! I O'd CD20 last month and I had actually started to think I just wouldn't O.

It all basically is a HUGE waiting game, and for someone like me I lack patience when I REALLY REALLY want something lol! Waiting for period to end...:coffee: .... waiting to :sex: .... :shrug: ...... waiting to :test: ..... :sleep: more waiting to :test: ... now waiting to see :bfp: ..... then if you dont get a :bfp: and you get a :bfn: now im waiting for :witch: :growlmad: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

ITS ALL A HUGE WAITING GAME! :haha:

Welcome ladies! I have added everyone! Good luck this cycle ladies! I have high hopes for everyone. Prayers and lots of :dust:

It all basically is a HUGE waiting game, and for someone like me I lack patience when I REALLY REALLY want something lol! Waiting for period to end...:coffee: .... waiting to :sex: .... :shrug: ...... waiting to :test: ..... :sleep: more waiting to :test: ... now waiting to see :bfp: ..... then if you dont get a :bfp: and you get a :bfn: now im waiting for :witch: :growlmad: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

ITS ALL A HUGE WAITING GAME! :haha:

Haha Tink! So absolutely true! Spot on!

Add me for November 19th, she got me earlier today smh

Its kinda quiet in here ;)

Anyways, I'm pretty excited my 50 pack :haha: of ic's came and i just picked them up from the mail box! Cant wait to use them

Sending lots of :dust: your way ladies!

It is quiet haha

I am always so excited when my ICs come in the mail! It makes me anxious for fertile week!!

Yea I bought the wondfo hpts. Eek really excited an hoping I get a bfp this cycle.just wish this stupid witch would leave already

Welcome babifever, I have added you. Good luck this month.

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been mia this week. Been crazy! We got a call from our agency for a 4 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy on Wednesday. Severe neglect/abuse. We should have them in our home by tomorrow. I'm Cd 11 today so should ovulate cd 18.

Welcome babifever, I have added you. Good luck this month.

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been mia this week. Been crazy! We got a call from our agency for a 4 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy on Wednesday. Severe neglect/abuse. We should have them in our home by tomorrow. I'm Cd 11 today so should ovulate cd 18.

are you adopting or foster care?

We are a foster to adopt home. If they come up for adoption, we will adopt them.

We are a foster to adopt home. If they come up for adoption, we will adopt them.

oh ok hope all works out for you, I have worked with at-risk teenagers in a group home setting for that last 6 years. Stable homes are needed. Nice!
I also hope you get a baby bump soon!

N- that's great what you do for these kids who really need somebody.

I hope evening goes well with the children and they settle in well. Is this your first foster care?

As I'm out for october I'd like to put a tentative date for November. Could you please add me to Nov. 25? If I O sooner or later than that I'll update and have you change the date. Good luck to everyone in November!!!

Started my first round of clomid yesterday. This is our first medicated cycle and we are also having an iui. I just hope clomid does not delay O. Can anyone tell me about their experience?

Started my first round of clomid yesterday. This is our first medicated cycle and we are also having an iui. I just hope clomid does not delay O. Can anyone tell me about their experience?

First round, I did not O. Second round I O'd on CD20.

When Clomid is combined with IUI, they often add injectables. So your Doctor will monitor your follicle growth and then when they reach the right size, they will trigger you with an injectable, do the IUI, and then usually suggest you also go home and BD.

Put me down for 14th please! That's when AF is due but I'm sure I'll be testing from much earlier!

Dannixo exciting times ahead , life is about to get verrrry busy ;) can't wait to hear updates on little pink and little blue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->