||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Why are we moved when the october one got to stay?!?!?
discrimination! :growlmad: Not fair!!!

anyway, I think I am in early labor. lost my mucus plug, possibly have a slow leak of amoniotic fluid, (not sure though, may be just really really watery CM?)
and I've been having contractions all day.
They don't feel like braxton hicks either, they feel like awful stabbing tightening period pains.
If anyone has had endometriosis, you'll know what I'm talking about.
But meh, atleast I know it's NOT endo, and I'll get a baby out of this! heh heh heh
getting hyper now, but I'm so tired since it's like 4 am here!
Trying to sleep but I can't. bad!

^^ good luck! Hope it's the start!

I keep getting strange feelings, it's more an ache than a pain though, so not sure if these are building up to something, even though I've been in labour before :haha:

Ooh exciting MonstHer!!

Ive got nothing happening as yet apart from a feeling of a melon stuck between my legs and lower bump soreness. Im not too fussed tho, enjoying my last few weeks/days of being on my own and with OH before baby comes along :)

I'm currently having very dull pains, but feel like my groin area, and also possibly my back?

But they're sort of just a constant ache?

Think I'm just getting my hopes up now though!

:shrug:

I'm currently having very dull pains, but feel like my groin area, and also possibly my back?

But they're sort of just a constant ache?

Think I'm just getting my hopes up now though!

:shrug:

You never know! Its exciting tho waiting for every possible sign.. But I guess you are in a better position to know whats what as youve had a baby before! Im clueless and just hoping when the time comes Ill know Im in labour :D:D

Congratulations Hot Tea - i'll go have a read at your birth story. Such a shame that the thread got moved, I usually use my phone over my computer too so it takes a lot more work to comment and read over the thread that way.

Had a new doctor today as mine went on maternity, I was shocked to see it was a man and he was still in training. What a nice way to introduce ourselves to each other as I got my gbs test today!!

Hope you ladies are doing well.

Well It wasn't anything, I had a good nights sleep, and I'm now pain free again'!

Was definitely water!
Still in early labor. Contracting every 6-8 mins 45 secs in length.
Doula's gonna come over when i get to active labor.

Its like sleeping is getting easier rather than harder. Last night I wasnt uncomfortable at all and only got up to pee 3 times..

Im starting to think Ill be induced :D

Thought I escaped stretchmarks but last week or so they have covered my lower belly :(

How are the other November moms2b doing?

Getting period type cramps and a bloaty feeling. I can still sleep ok most nights :)

Was definitely water!
Still in early labor. Contracting every 6-8 mins 45 secs in length.
Doula's gonna come over when i get to active labor.

When my waters went it was just a trickle too kept thinking it was me peeing a bit :haha: good luck sweetie :hugs:

Hi all!
My name's Lydia, I'm due on 19th November, having a baby girl.
Already have son age 10 and daughter age 9, so impatient to meet my 2nd daughter! It's my husband's 1st (and only!) child and I think he's more nervous than I am!
Feeling very very tired and achey, have dodgy hips and my back has almost given up. Can't stand for more than about 15 minutes without getting a lot of pain. Feels like I've been pregnant for ever, my bump is massive and I keep crying for no reason.
Just hoping baby comes soon and I don't go overdue cos I can;t take much more of this, 40 weeks is too long!
Hope you all have restful last few weeks xxx

Hey ladies, got up with the intention to go to toddler group with Riley this morning (starts at half 9) got him in the car and realised I had a flat tyre, so I pumped that up, by the time I'd gaffes about it was 9.45, and would have been gone 10 when I got there, so called in to see my sister and nephew instead, they are so cute together..

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/120dc7e4.jpg

I can't wait to see how Riley bonds with his new sister!

Hey girlies! LO is engaged and playing havoc with mummies bladder and hips:haha: typical child. Any update you need is on my other thread.I'mjust so relieved.

On a different note I walked about 15km all up today! Haha

Awww lovely picture :hugs:

Ive got a 19mth korben and must admit since Serenity arrived he's been hard work no matter how much attention we give him, tries pinching her bottles, dummy and climbing in her bouncer :dohh: but saying that he does kiss her, try winding her and tries to help which is cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->