||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

One day of work left. Midwife app yest and found outt hat we're now engaged which gives a good reason for the pain in my pelvis other than simply 'just getting ready', which i know is true, it's just nice to know that we're getting a step closer.

Otherwise we're doing ok, baby is busy wriggling and jiggling about.

Saw the full moon and did think i recalled some statistics about that one. we'll have to see how many of us manage it tonight hey.

Yeah full moon supposedly equals lotsababies!
Come on LO, don't kepp mummy waiting :haha:

Its like sleeping is getting easier rather than harder. Last night I wasnt uncomfortable at all and only got up to pee 3 times..

Im starting to think Ill be induced :D

Thought I escaped stretchmarks but last week or so they have covered my lower belly :(

How are the other November moms2b doing?

Exactly the same in terms of stretch marks, Sini! I was so excited not to have them...my sister has 4 kids and never got them and my mom never got them so I thought I escaped and then all of a sudden saw a couple little marks at the end of 37 weeks and I swear I see more and more marks every day. They started so small under my lower left belly, now spread to my right a little and now this morning I saw some on my hips. :cry:

No signs of baby coming for me. Yesterday I was 1 cm dilated 80% effaced and they keep commenting how his head is super low and "right there" so I guess that's all good. I was having contractions 5-8 min. apart, but they just keep fizzling out. So 1.5 days left and thinking I'm going overdue. Getting really, really, really emotional and anxious.

Anyone go into labour with the full moon??

I'm still here! Two weeks till EDD!

Anyone inboxed admin to move thread? im sure they woould

Hiya,
Since this thread is specifically aimed at November mums, it is a group thread and has been moved to the apropriate section so threads like these dont clutter up the front page of third tri.
If you have replied to this thread, then it will always come up in your user cp when there is new replies.

:( october got their thread in third tri :hissy:

Thanks for replying though :flower:

Boooo no baby.. Full moon was very pretty and bright last night tho!

Im not too fussed when the baby comes, as long as he is ok :) until this day im in no pain and only moderate discomfort as expected when you are 38+ weeks :D

I think Ill be a bit gutted if LO is born in December.. At least come this month LO!

I felt and heard some strange clicking/popping sounds last night. Seemed to be coming from my pelvic area :D

Anyone having symptoms today?

I'm really hoping baby comes this month too!

No symptoms here either

no symptoms for us today... i did finish work though! Woo hoo!

Really hoping our little one will show this month too

It's a great feeling when you finish work :) enjoy the time off, before and after baby, it'll be over before you know it (that's if you're going back)

Booooooo such a shame this thread is dying/has died..

I fancy having dessert after my dinner.. Not sure what I should go and get. The other day I had a bramley apple crumble with custard..was delicious.. MMMM

Oh nice Nimbus! Have you got lots to do now you are off work?

My yellow bump turned pink after 30 hrs Naomi arrived a week early! Nov. 6th, we can add to the total, good luck to all of you!

Hiya,
Since this thread is specifically aimed at November mums, it is a group thread and has been moved to the apropriate section so threads like these dont clutter up the front page of third tri.
If you have replied to this thread, then it will always come up in your user cp when there is new replies.

Can understand that, but October thread didnt get moved so bit unfair tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->