||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

I have some stuff to do... i figure that my house will never be as tidy or as organised as i would want or have in my head. We just live in it too much, and enjoy eating more than washing up!

I have a couple of things to target though; the spare room, so the in-laws can sleep someplace a bit more comfortable in the next few days; re-grout the shower (why does that always seem so important?); get a couple of nice meals in the freezer; and do a shop for things like loo roll, cereal, tinned tomatoes, toothpaste, and all the other essentials that i'm bound to run out of or forget sometime in the next few weeks. Last time i was quite ill after birth, and wasn't able to walk for more than 15 mins or so for at least 5 months, so anyway i can be a bit more prepared will make me feel a little better... not that i plan on being so ill, or that i'll stock up on 5 months worth of stuff!!! ha ha, how many loo rolls would that be?!?

I'm still reading in here! A bit sad that I'm due tomorrow, which is really backwards...just thought my baby would be here by now, and no signs. :sad1:

:( october got their thread in third tri :hissy:

Thanks for replying though :flower:

The October thread and any other similar ones will be moved as they are spotted.

I did always look at that October thread and think "oh, I can't wait until we have our November thread!!" So it feels a little sad it was moved, in a weird way. I understand, though. It just feels like we want a little attention or something? I dunno.

Ughhhhhh walked like 12km yesterday and I feel like someone stabbed me in the hips/pelvis. :cry:

Ughhhhhh walked like 12km yesterday and I feel like someone stabbed me in the hips/pelvis. :cry:

Oh dear, hope she hurries up!

It's my Nanas 75th birthday tomorrow she's arranged a buffet at some hall near her, I haven't got her a gift or anything as I just haven't got a clue what to get her :shrug:

I'm still here - and still pregnant! Was in bed for 8.30 last night, intact its pretty much been that time all week, I'm exhausted!

Not sure what today will bring, may go and see my mum,

How are the other ladies?

Feeling good, slept fairly well for us. Got a midwife app this morning at the hospital and then meeting up with some ladies for breakfast, yummy! Don't think i'll be chilling for long though as DH is feeling fubbish and is looking after our little boy for me. We'll see.

Still no signs for us. My nipples are incredibly itchy and dry, very odd. Pelvis hurts a bit. Seriously, i do think i'm going to be one of those ladies who gets virtually no signs until it happens... only thing i had last time was a lost plug 4 days before. Haven't had BH either. Waters had to be broken. We'll see

I need to get this baby moving. So do not want to be induced next week :cry:

I didn't have any signs at all last time, my waters just went out the blue!

Fingers crossed Leapard!

Nothing new to report here except that I got the best night of sleep ever!! Slept about 14 hours and only got up to pee twice, which is a record itself :D

Im about to make some lunch; Swedish pork/veg soup and then I might lay on the sofa and watch rubbish telly :D:D

11.11.11 been and gone, next cool date is 20.11.2011!

Hopefully your LO comes soon Leopard, so you dont have to be induced!

Yeah I hope so too Sini. Good to hear you got a good sleep, now post me some of that food will yah :haha:

I've decided that any date in November is cool because it's still 11/11 if you look at the month and year!

Still here, still pregnant and still no signs apart from some achy feelings near the bottom of bump, but I'm chalking that up to baby getting ready to burrow her way out of me eventually. Sleep seems to be getting a little easier on this end too.

I've decided that any date in November is cool because it's still 11/11 if you look at the month and year!

Haha i said the same thing to DH yesterday! As long as our babies arrive this month:thumbup:

indeed, this month pleeeeease! our due date is 20/11, and hadn't even seen the cool date bit. Ah, what's the stats 5% born on due date or something? not likely then. This month, preferably earlier in the month would keep me cheery.

MIL arrives on Monday, so i've managed to get the room ready for her. Been sweeping leaves, cooking, cleaning and managed to sneek a bath in whilst our little one had a nap. Shopping for the monster list of bulk buying done. Now i think i need to make a new list, or work on changing my attitude towards the housework/ house pride thing. As i said before i know it'll never be the way i would love it to be, but perhaps i could aim a little higher.

Any nesting things left for you ladies?

Ive not got anything left to do apart from daily housework and waiting for this LO to make an appearance!

Every little ache I get, my OH gets nervous "WHAT IS IT???" like the baby is going to pop out there and then :D

Im about to go to the store to buy some apple crumble and custard MMMMMMMH!!

Im in a hype today as some benefit stuff thats been on the process for months now, finally got sorted. Recieved the letter today. I hate having to try sort anything out benefits wise in the UK, nothing is straight forward!

I cant believe its nearly half way through November already! Bring on the BABIES!!

I think that my hubby and i are in some sort of daze with this pregnancy... leaving work late has meant that i really haven't focussed on it and so every now and again we look at each other and giggle as we'll be having another child soon! It also means that he's not so worried about every little niggle that i feel.

oooh, apple pie and cust, yummy!

Had the whole emotional breakdown last night, impending labor hormones maybe? I feel really selfish but my whole breakdown was about me being ignored once LO is born and not being seen as myself but just as her 'oven'. Felt like a total bitch for feeling that way afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->