||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Had the whole emotional breakdown last night, impending labor hormones maybe? I feel really selfish but my whole breakdown was about me being ignored once LO is born and not being seen as myself but just as her 'oven'. Felt like a total bitch for feeling that way afterwards.

I think thats a normal feeling/worry! Ofcourse everyone will be hyped about your newborn but Im sure there will be someone whos thinking about you, saying "how are YOU doing?" making you feel a bit better :)

Great... Its 2:45am and I cant fall asleep due to restless legs.. I just wanna chop my legs off and sleep as Im so sleepy!

Have I missed any new babies??

It's 03:08 here, just woken up for another loo trip! :dohh: had a busy day yesterday, think I over did it, was on my feet pretty much the whole day, when I got in I was aching all over

Have a family do today, it's my Nanas birthday, my aunty is over from Ireland, haven't seen her since being about 18 weeks pregnant with Riley so she's never met him, such a shame (my whole family thinks I'm the mini version of this aunt so we get on well lol) so quite looking forward to tomorrow, and also haven't seen alot of my family for ages!

Hope you ladies are all well :flower:

Oh hopefully you have a great family do shortie! Its 5:25am and Ive not managed to sleep yet :( my restless legs have started to ache and I think I wont be getting any sleep tonight whatsoever :(

My bump feels different at the mo and a lot more painful, discharge has increased as well so maybe something exciting will happen one of these days :D

Iron and magnesium help with the leg cramps :)

I wish it was cramps and not restlessness/ache :( Oh well, I guess I better get used to sleepless nights :D

Whats everyone got planned for this sunday (today)? Anything nice? :)

Ended up having to force myself to have a nap. Was sitting down earlier and my legs randomly just went really sore and my feet felt like someone had stabbed them. Went to lay down and had 3 of the most excruciating back contractions and then I moved to change my position and they moved into my abdomen and legs :cry: So painful but they dropped off. So now I don't know if it was something or nothing but I just woke up and feel like crap.

Ive had an awful sleep, ended up watching x factor on catch up on my phone :dohh:

Now I'm shattered as its 7.20 and Riley's up!

Well, time to start the day, breakfast etc.... Yawwwn! I think I've started to feel less like I'm about to go into labour though..apart from I'm just aching all over!

I made my first FULL English Breakfast today for my OH and his sister! They seemed to like it so I guess I did OK!

In Sweden/Finland we'd never eat bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, mushrooms, baked means, tomatoes....etc...etc for breakfast!! Madness!

I managed to get about and 1 hour of sleep last night and Im super tired now.. Dont think Ill make it past 9pm tonight!

Pregnancy is strange.. last night I was ready for someone to saw my leg off so I could get some rest.. Now the leg is perfectly fine, like nothing happened..

Just noticed more stretchies on my lower belly, underneath my bump.. Looks like Im gonna turn out to look like a zebra :D Oh well! Not like I go around with my belly on show regardless :)

I hope everyone is having a good sunday!

I've had a lovely Sunday. Church, carvery, home for film and chill otu with the boys. No planning for school tomorrow... wooooooo, maternity leave really starts!

No more labour signs here... come on baby, i'm just about ready now, come on!

Hi ladies,

I FINALLY had my baby boy Alfie Mark Turner on 6th November weighing in at 8lb 8oz and a whopping 22.5inches long! A very traumatic birth which required us both to stay in hospital for a week, but we finally came home yesterday. I will upload my birth story when i can bring myself to relive it!

We are totally smitten with him. He is a fantastic little boy. Here is a photo of him xxx

Attachments

• DSCF7508.jpg
    DSCF7508.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
OMG congratulations sweety!!!! He's adorable!

Congratulations! A really handsome little boy. Well done, and hope that you heal well x

Hiya ladies, hope I haven't missed too much over the past few days. Move went well, but was exhausting, we are still unpacking now, but the main bits are done. Internet gets put in on Tuesday, until then I'm on my mobile so it takes forever to reply. We did want to get the nursery set up asap, but the previous tenants had cats, and all you can smell in there ATM is cat pee, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of the smell that'd be great.

He is such a beautiful baby, congratulations!!!

Another fairly decent nights sleep, phew. Got another list of stuff to do today, so you know, if button wants to make an appearance to interupt i think i'd be ok with that!

How we all doing? Any more babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->