||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Is anyone else really irritable lately? Like I am just angry and I have no idea why? I just want to have this baby! I'm getting scared of how big he's getting and my experience with my 5 year old's deliver :-/ my 5year old was 8lbs 6oz and I'm only 5'3" and 105lbs before pregnancy and his delivery was very difficult for me. I suffered back labor, a 4th degree episiotomy, and a forceps delivery which bruised my lil guys face pretty severely :-( I had a growth scan Nov 7th because I've been measuring 2-3 weeks ahead fundal height since about 18 weeks and (I know growth scans aren't always very accurate) but he was measuring at minimum 8lbs 7oz already :-/ so I can't help but to be scared of this delivery also....I'm just praying they will induce by Friday so he doesn't get any bigger.

^ surely if they're concerned they'll induce you? So wouldn't worry too much

I'm back from my midwife appointment, measured 36cm, had a trace of protein in urine, my bp was 115/70 (has been roughly 100/60 all the way through)

And my next appointment is booked in two weeks time when I'll be 40+5 and said she'll do a sweep then, baby is just on the brim, but isn't in the best position as she's all scrunched up so need to spend some more time on my hands and knees

Hurry up little one I'm very uncomfortable now!

Hope you all are well :flower:

Again, i just spent my appointment giggling! She said that as the student midwife did a push about on my tummy on saturday that she wouldn't bother today - but the student didn't see how engaged the head was :( so no greater clue as to how much closer we could be. On the happy side, she did say that she'll do a stretch and sweep on saturday if i want it - i'll be 39+6, so although not technically allowed, it would be ok. That's what got us going last time so, fingers crossed for a weekend baby... due date i'm good with :)

Good luck!

I just txt OH...

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/7658e3b2.jpg

Think I'll be going over due :haha:

ha ha, i think with the MIL in the next room, i'll be lucky to even get a thought that way!

He better had, otherwise I'm gonna make him wish he had!!

Yesterday I had on and off back pain and stomach ache that came in waves getting slowly stronger and stronger.. Fell asleep around 2am and woke up in the morning with contractions. They are definately not BHs.. Ive not bothered timing or paying to much attention to these contractions, as they arent regular or long enough..

Most propably false labour or just my body getting prepared.. I told OH not to get excited yesterday which is good, as he isnt dissapointed yet!

Contractions feel funny.. So different, but you definately know what they are when then start.. One of my fears was not to realise I was having them, but I definately do :)

Okay now that I'm done jumping up and down squealing like a little girl I'll let yall know what happened today :) I have horrible puppp and swollen ankles so my doc said "well the only cure for both of those is delivery so let me check you and we'll go from there, (I was a 1 and still very thick and high Nov 7th) today I was 3cms and very thinned out :-D so he said "well we already know you have a history of large babies and we know this one is large too so if you're okay with it I'd like to induce" I very readily agreed! My 5 year old is autistic so a planned delivery is soooo much easier for us so I can make arrangements for my dad to pick him up :) so I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am on Friday morning to begin pitocin

And now that I finally get an induction date I have a bloody show and I'm having steady contractions.....go figure

Well once again Baby Trey was just playing tricks on mommy and my contractions eased up through the night :) he most certainly is not getting a car for his 16th birthday! Haha

Hey, me too! I go in Friday at 7:30. Which hospital will you be at? Nowhere near North Charleston, I assume, but I figured I would ask! :thumbup:

Okay now that I'm done jumping up and down squealing like a little girl I'll let yall know what happened today :) I have horrible puppp and swollen ankles so my doc said "well the only cure for both of those is delivery so let me check you and we'll go from there, (I was a 1 and still very thick and high Nov 7th) today I was 3cms and very thinned out :-D so he said "well we already know you have a history of large babies and we know this one is large too so if you're okay with it I'd like to induce" I very readily agreed! My 5 year old is autistic so a planned delivery is soooo much easier for us so I can make arrangements for my dad to pick him up :) so I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am on Friday morning to begin pitocin

It was so exciting yesterday having contractions and waiting to see if its the real deal or just false.. Today I just feel a bit betrayed :D

Oh well, Ive mentally prepared myself for months that baby might comes as late as December, so Im not fed up just yet :D

How the other November moms2b doing today?

Been losing more plug along with some bloody mucous. Have been on the wii fit for about 2 hrs lol and now have a headache and some cramping, no contractions no nothing! :dohh: gonna rest for now, then go for a walk afterwards.

Haha no I'm in the upstate :) I'm delivering at Easley Baptist. I delivered my 5 year old at Greenville memorial and hated it!!!!!! So I chose to use a smaller hospital this time :-D is it normal to have light brown bleeding a day after an internal exam? Like its kinda like the end of a period bleeding :-/ I'm so super excited maybe by this time tomorrow we will have our babies :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->