||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Lots of babies over the last couple of days! Congratulations to everyone :)

Hope everyone is doing well! And remember mummies, since this is in the discussions group, technically it is a pregnancy and mummies thread, so chill out here too :)

How is everyones LOs, both in and out of the womb? Kezzy slept for 5hrs last night!!! It was awesome, I got to catch up on some much needed sleep.
xx

Just wanted to say Hi and update everyone. We are still in the hossy and I had to get a 2nd degree episiotomy so I'm pretty sore but Trey scored a perfect double 10 on his APGAR score :-D he is doing GREAT.......having some issues with formula and spitting up but hopefully with some time and practice he will get settled. I will write up my birth storY when we geT home and settled I just wanted to say hi really quick :-D

Sounds like things are working fairly well Amanda! Did he have a big head to require the epsiotomy?

Went into labor on 11/16 at 40+4. Delivered Bradley Joseph by emergency csection at 11:47 pm. He weighs 9 lb 1 oz, 20 inches long and is perfect!

Hehe DD is a day older :haha:
Congratulations sweety!

Kezzy lost her cord stump tonight and she rolled from her belly to back, pushed her head up and pushed her legs into the air. I'm so proud of my little munchkin!

Well after my last post we continued to have contractions every 5 mins or so, decided that we'd put our boy to bed - about half 7, having eaten some lovely dinner cooked by my MIL. Called the ward and they told me to make our way up. Arrived at 8 o'clock and at half 9 our little girl arrived! Our yellow bump turned pink!

I can't believe that we have a little girl, Lorelei Erin, weighing 8lb 1oz.

Amazing. Such a different experience to our last labour and i feel so blessed. I did have to have surgery to deal with a 3rd deg tear, but we seem to be healing well.

So excited to be home finally! our family feels compelte

Congratulations to the other new mummys out there! x x

Sounds like things are working fairly well Amanda! Did he have a big head to require the epsiotomy?

He had a 14 inch head :-D we have made it home this afternoon and are happily relaxing and enjoying family time :) how is everyone else?

Well.... She arrived!!

Here's my story...

My gorgeous girl was born at 15:49 on 19/11/11, weighing 7lb12

About 5am I woke up feeling some pains on the Thursday, (17th) thought things could be starting so tried to keep myself busy, the pains faided a little in the middle of the day, and then picked up a little in the evening, was woken up early Friday morning, (18th) and said to my OH that I thought that this could be it and not to go to work, they were getting a little more regular and were rather intense, we went for a walk round the park etc and nothing really happened,so tried sleeping. *Decided I wanted to go into the birthing centre at about 12, met my mum and grandma there, so Riley could stay with my grandma.

1:00 am I was examined and was 2-3 centimeter dilated ad was given to co-codymol, and sent home.. Tried to get some sleep, managed around two hours, but I was really struggling with the intensity of the pains

8:00am I decided I wanted to go back to the birthing centre, was told she didn't want to examine me as it wasn't that long ago I was examined and said I could stay pottering about there or go home, so I decided to go, but decided to go to my grandmas and see Riley, and use my grandmas bath as its a jacuzzi and is very deep - was incredible
So spent about 3 hours in there, kept nodding off lol!
About 12.00, I decided I was really struggling and was going in, and it was time! Rang my OH to meet us there, think it was about 13:00, got to the birthing centre, was examined and was 5cm!
Eventually Got into the birthing pool after waiting for it to fill up, was getting very frustrated cuz my gas and air wasn't working properly towards the end, but felt a slight urge to push, so was trying to let my mum take my bikini pants off whilst I was trying to do little pushes! 4 pushes - she was born! Felt my waters go just as her head came out! My OH couldn't look, he didn't want to see the pool go bright red, so he was ducked down at the side of the pool with his hand up so I could reach and hold his hand :rofl: my mum was incredible!
As I lifted her up her cord snapped, so was quickly clamped and i needed the bit attached to me clamped!
So made my way over to the bed, was given the injection to help the placenta, tried and tried, It was like half and half and just wouldn't come out, tried sitting on the loo, ended up on the birthing stool, took 40 minutes, and a hell of alot of work, but finally came out, was harder than baby!! :haha:

No need for stitches either, the most amazing experience ever, midwives were brilliant! Only had gas and air, so I just felt incredible after the birth, and had visitors almost straight away :dohh: but it has meant I've been able to settle in at home without any!@

Still no name for her, so suggestions are very welcome!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/7f81123e.jpg
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/15bf74d1.jpg
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/0d62aa4d.jpg
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/95a028e9.jpg
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/8f6b82fe.jpg
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/5e49fd8b.jpg

You have one absolutely gorgeous daughter. Your birth story sounds incredible.

Congratulations Nimbus!

Omg Sarah, about time :haha: congratulations girly!

Amanda, that's a nice sized head! DD was 31.4cm lol, no idea that in nches though :haha:

I know :haha: so glad she's here, she's constantly on the boob though so I'm exhausted :haha:

Wow, congratulations everyone! Lovely pics shortie!

Im still very much pregnant, but in no rush really. Sooner or later this baby has to come out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->