||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Doing ok today. Managed to get a few more things done - some clothing sorting, present wrapping and been helping my hubby sort the shower. I have an achey back, but i reckon that's due to the cleaning. It makes me chuckle - my oh has started the nesting thing with taking the shower apart to re-grout and seal it all... andall 3 days before the due date. I did mention to him that it's a sure way to make the baby turn up, so off he goes to do it straight away. i should have told him that months ago, or perhaps weeks (!). Our shower is now out of action for at least two days, or longer - depending on whether he enjoys it or gets bored. we'll see.

off to a friends house to do some pregnancy exercise dvd together, hoping that it might help things along... you never know. Perhaps i'll take some pineapple along for afterwards.

Me and OH went for an evening drive.. It was so peaceful just to drive around in the darkness and listen to the radio.. OH bought a kebab and I got some raspberry doughnuts from Sainsburys.. We just had a chat and I realised it might be the last few times we will just drive around the 2 of us before your little man makes an appearance..

Being pregnant for 9 months is a long time.. Now its only days/weeks to go!

Im gonna enjoy just hugging my OH tonight and having a good nights sleep while I still can :D

Hopefully we will get some more Novemeber babies soon tho, cant wait to see pics and read birth stories!

Haha no I'm in the upstate :) I'm delivering at Easley Baptist. I delivered my 5 year old at Greenville memorial and hated it!!!!!! So I chose to use a smaller hospital this time :-D is it normal to have light brown bleeding a day after an internal exam? Like its kinda like the end of a period bleeding :-/ I'm so super excited maybe by this time tomorrow we will have our babies :-D

Yep, the bleeding is normal. It's from the internal irritating your cervix, or from your cervix dialoging. So either way, not a bad thing. :thumbup:

oooh, i think something may be happening... every 5 mins or so, labour ward not really too interested yet, we'll see :)

I just wanted to update you ladies :) I am at the hospital and was admitted at 5:30am to be induced. Pitocin was started at 7:30am and my epidural followed soon after.....I'm contracting well, baby is doing great but I am still at 3cms (at 12:00 noon here) and I was 3cms when they began.....so we will see how things go. I just sent my DH out for lunch with his parents and I'm going to attempt a nap. I will update soon :)

Okay it is now 4:30pm here and I'm still not dilating anymore :-/ my blood pressure keeps dropping too so the doc is about to come in and break my water and see how that goes

Oh and here's my 39 week bump, hopefuly last one!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/a481fcd9.jpg

My mum is here now until probably Monday so I won't be able to get back on till next week now to update! So very quickly....

We're very pleased to announce the safe arrival of Elyjah V Westwood November 17th at 14:09 weighing a very healthy 8lbs exactly! (Birth story to come when I have a spare moment) Thanx to everyone for your support and good luck with your labour/births/babies for those of you that are still to come :hugs:

Attachments

• 100_1909.jpg
    100_1909.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1926.jpg
    100_1926.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00908.jpg
    DSC00908.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
Congrats!! He is cute! Enjoy having some help over :thumbup:

Baby trey made his arrival at 7:46pm weighing in at 8lbs 8oz and 21inches long :-D

Well I rang the birthing centre, they said I could come in and be examined, got there after waiting for my grandma to pick Riley up, was examined at about 1am, and was 3cm, so I'm back home, going to try and get some kip :)

Ooh lots of baby messages in the last few days! Congratulations lovely ladies, cannot wait to read your birth stories. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->