||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

I'm sure things will be moving soon Sini! :dust:

Yeah Shortie, it is exhausting isn't it. Hows your little boy taking it?

Its weird, to start with everyone is sign spotting and then talking babies, I feel left out :D Cant wait to be a mummy!

What is it like Leopard? You settled in well as a new mom?? :)

Its weird, to start with everyone is sign spotting and then talking babies, I feel left out :D Cant wait to be a mummy!

What is it like Leopard? You settled in well as a new mom?? :)

I think I'm not doing too bad. Feeding has been established, she has a basic sleep routine now, isn't constantly screaming my head off like night 2 (day 2 babies are said to be the worst). She has taken well to going down town in the pram, and she loves car trips; she just snoozes away. I think I've settled well, though it is only the end of the first week :thumbup:

I'm sure things will be moving soon Sini! :dust:

Yeah Shortie, it is exhausting isn't it. Hows your little boy taking it?

It is, Riley slept for the first 3 days because I had pethedine :haha:

Aww, congrats to all the new mummys!!!!

Alfie is an absolute superstar baby. At 15 days old he slept for 7 and half hours last night! I feel fantastic! I love my lil boy so much!

Alfie is an absolute superstar baby. At 15 days old he slept for 7 and half hours last night! I feel fantastic! I love my lil boy so much!

Oh that is wonderful to hear! :hugs:

How did you manage that? Serenity wakes every 2hrs during night and im walking around like a zombie.

How did you manage that? Serenity wakes every 2hrs during night and im walking around like a zombie.

I have NO idea! He was an absolute nightmare until 2am then he decided all of a sudden to go to sleep and didnt wake until 9:30am! I hope its not a fluke and sleeps well again tonight. Fingers crossed x

fx'd for you, dont think im ever going to get a night like that with this missy :dohh:

So many babies around here, i'm feeling so lonely without mine here yet :haha:!! 9 days to go till the due date and i've been crampy and been having more back ache than usual although that's all i've had. No plug loss, no extra discharge, no waddle!! Come on baby!!!

Awww tmt think of it this way, you will have a "newer" baby than us ;-) AND you still get to experience that wonderful experience of meeting your baby for the first time but we already have :-( I'm so glad Trey is here but it's kind of sad because even though he's only 3 days old he already feels like he's growing up!

Has any other mummies had severe swelling in their feet since they've delivered? Mine are massive!

Nope no water retention for me thank goodness. My aunty is trying to jinx me with a difficult labor next time round because I had to so easy :haha:

Due date tomorrow but no signs yet.. I want my baby, he will be so cuuuute :D

Awww tmt think of it this way, you will have a "newer" baby than us ;-) AND you still get to experience that wonderful experience of meeting your baby for the first time but we already have :-( I'm so glad Trey is here but it's kind of sad because even though he's only 3 days old he already feels like he's growing up!

Has any other mummies had severe swelling in their feet since they've delivered? Mine are massive!

That's so true. I was a wreck waiting for the baby. It already feels like so long ago he was born and it's only been 6 days.

I have major swelling too! Had it pretty bad in pregnancy and they warned it'd prob be worse after delivery. They said it's from the fluids pumped in during labor I think. Try to keep my feet up but nothing really relieves it. Could barely get my flip flops on to leave the hospital. Shoes are just out of the question. You know it's bad when your feet can't get into flip flops!!

So many babies around here, i'm feeling so lonely without mine here yet :haha:!! 9 days to go till the due date and i've been crampy and been having more back ache than usual although that's all i've had. No plug loss, no extra discharge, no waddle!! Come on baby!!!

Haha ive always been one to beexcited about having the newest thing, so that is how I will look at it :) baby is due 1 day after my birthday so I shouldn't complain too much, she's going to be the best birthday present ever!

Hey ladies, how is every one? Still can't believe my baby is here! It's very strange!

My boobs are way too big they're so so heavy!! :growlmad:

We're thinking of calling her 'Naomi Rose Taylor' but just test running it for a day to see if it's right :haha:

Lovely name shortie!!

Im getting more and more excited as the days go by! Im 40 weeks tomorrow and seeing my mw. I bet she wont do a sweep yet but its ok!

Think Ill miss being pregnant when this lil bugger comes out, so Ill try enjoy the time Ive got left preggers :D

OH is freaking out tho as birth is getting closer and closer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"