~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

oooppps. Little monkey, I remember opening presents and wrapping them up again when I was younger.... :haha:

oh they have just said we are going to have snow, i really dont want none.
the thing is rians school wont shut so they will expect all the kids to go

ohh Blue hun I am so sorry :hugs:

Well, it looks like I will be joining the December thread now

WHAT??? oooooh Tiger hun I am gutted- just sittin here with my mouth opened- stunned-shocked.. Massive BIG HUGS

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo Tiger, so sorry hun xxx

Tiger - this just sucks that this keeps happening:hugs: so sorry

Baby dust for all of you ladies for December.

AFM - This waiting to go back to the OB just depresses me. I keep imagining what things are wrong with me and what my blood work says. Can't wait until January hopefully so I can get back to TTC.

mpepe, I also cant wait for you to get your results back! I hope everything is fine!!! :flow:

TIGERLILIES - I burst into tears when I saw you said you would be with us in the December thread...I just hate to see girls have to come back here because it will always be for a sad reason...I am just so truly sorry for you and your OH - I can't imagine the sadness and pain you are in right now but wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and giving you a virtual hug :hugs:

Of course, mpepe, anytime!!!

Thats why we have these forums!

If it werent for the girls on here I wouldnt know who to talk to about my MC, chemical pregnancies, and ttc.

I'd be lost without you ALL!!!

:dust:

COME ON GIRLS......ROLL AROUND IN THIS STUFF!!!! :rofl:

:dust:

ohh ladies I have missed you guys

I have had a very busy weekend and now I have a HUGO project due for work by this Friday.......So if I finsih up on time I will be back with my "norm" posting ut for now I can only come in for a QUICK HI and to let you know I am thinking of ALL of you

:hugs:

Kels we miss u when ure not about. Good luck with the project!

Kelster823 - good luck with your work project - hope it all goes well :)

good luck with work hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"