~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Oh Blue :(

What Dpo are you???

I totally hate the end of every cycle.....sucks

11dpo, although AF has'nt arrived and temps are up. I have cramps and back ache so know witchy woo is on her way. I will be totally shocked if not.

Just did another test, addicted or what. BFN :cry:

Just did another test, addicted or what

yyeessssssssss but sweetie I will say it again... you are NOT out until she shows...

my best friend- with her second pregnancy- didn't get a :bfp: til she was 2 weeks late

are you temping using FF?

Yeah I have FF, just added you as a friend. Have a look and see what you think.

I know I should try and keep positive.. where is that slap smiley??

Got it :winkwink:

ummm looking at your chart- NO WAY are u out yet hun- no way especially with the last 3 day temps.....

You ain't out yet Hun until she shows her face xx

Off for the long weekend (Bday and Bding LOL! :) )- wishing all the rest of the November testers all the best luck and baby dust to all!

Ok Im gonna take a chill pill and wait this out.

Have a good weekend grandbleu!

Have a good weekend grand xxx

Not addicted at all! You are a TTC'er!!! Good Luck! Fingers crossed! xxXXxx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHAPPY THANKSGIVINGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
how are our lovely ladies in the uk, have you had any snow. i havent had any yet thankgod

Happy Thanksgiving.

Only a little bit of the white stuff here cla.

Well, did a ic test this am and neg. About 40 mins later got it out of the bin and there was an evap line. DH saw it too. I did have an evap at 7dpo. So im not getting my hopes up. Just did another ic and a superdrug 4 days before testing and they are both neggo.

Will try harder tomo......

No, it wouldnt show up anyway. Been reading up about evaps, they say you shouldnt look into them. blahhhhhh

I wish they could do somthing to tests to stop them having them, we pay a fortune for tests and the show a faulse line.

I know its making me go a little bit mad. I Have it here next to me and keep looking at it. Im gonna have to go to bed soon so I can wake up and test again..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->