November Nuggets ~ 2016

Beautiful scans I see.

Mines is next week so in 7 days. I get gas and the trapped wind was terrible yesterday.

My main problems are exhaustion and these pains that switch between my armpits and nipples. Like ouch!

6w and the bloat has hit Me lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160406_125228.jpg
    IMG_20160406_125228.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
Nice scans ladies,!

Elmo, I tried to find that post but couldn't. Probably too late now as it's been edited - how frustrating!!!

Hunni how did you go with your job?

Nevermind, I found it! Even the edited version is a bit silly....why not say "why does everyone in my family prefer girls" instead of that everyone prefers girls. I see she acknowledged her post was not well worded. Your response was great Elmo, you don't sound crazy now that she's edited it...her post still implies the same thing, just using a different word.

Well I feel old too. Lol. I'm 33 and DH is 35, will be 34 and 36 when lo is born.

On the gas issue. I had horrible trapped gas pains on monday. So bad I was getting nauseaus from it and the chill bumps. So weird. Took some gas x though and it cleared it right up in no time. Haven't had any trouble yet with pooing so don't think my gas was from that I think it was from eating to many peanuts at a festival I went to on Saturday. Lol

Morning everyone! I also struggled with sickness yesterday at work, it was so bad I had to nip out to the shop for some baked stuff (keep craving cheese straws!!!) and also ended up with cookies and chocolate. The shop is right by the Uni campus and the cashier saw what I was buying and presumed I was a student :haha: she asked if I had NUS discount.

Why can't I crave healthy food like fruit?!

My bloating has been better since I've been making myself exercise again, but my waist is defo vanishing...

Pleased all the scans went well today!!

Erm, and I think I'm still the oldest here?!

How's everyone else today?

Morning!

Dark - yaay for scan :) always nice to be put forward even by a day!

Yesterday I was craving Greek yogurt flavoured with honey with chopped bananas it was so nice. Took a new pic yesterday it's becoming sooo obvious for 10 weeks!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
:happydance: 10 weeks today!!! It feels AMAZING!!!!

Love ur bump elmo xx

Lovely bumps ladies! Happy 10 weeks Jox!

Just on my break at work, my back is killing!

10 weeks felt fantastic I'm with you on that!!

Ah smiley try and take a break when you can x

Morning ladies

Almost - Glad drs went well, I never knew implantation could be this late either.

Dark - :happydance: great scan!

I've had awful up and down BM, driving me mad!

Also waking up every morning with a sore throat. I feel a bit chesty in a morning but clears up by the afternoon.

I'm 33 and DH is turning 39 next month. We've been together 9 years, married almost 3. I don't feel that old though and neither does he :haha:

I'm trying really hard to eat more fruit, fresh veggies and protein (I'm a vegetarian) and think I'm managing OK in all areas.
It's not what I crave though, LOL. Whenever I crave something unhealthy (donuts! ice cream! croissants!) I try, try, try to replace it with a better alternative but ugh, it's hard. The only things I won't compromise on: ice lollies, potato chips (helps against nausea) and chocolate - but I do try to keep it reasonable.

Oh god I'm just eating anything and everything I want to eat. It's so bad, I really need to get a grip lol

10 weeks does feel great! By my last scan I am 11 weeks today but just gonna keep my ticker the same until I'm officially dated on the 22nd April. Can't wait.

How is everyone feeling? I feel like my morning sickness is finally starting to lift slightly (praying I don't jinx it ha).

10 weeks feels amazing!! Next one is 12 weeks!! If last scan is right I'll be put forward to 13 weeks when I have my scan at 12+5 :)

My nausea seems to have gotten worse again over the last 2 days!!! It's been nice not being at work since Saturday, there tomorrow night and Saturday tho!! Boo lol xx

I'm lucky I only work Wednesday and Thursday every week so have almost a week off work once my shifts are done haha

Hugs for nausea! I've not felt sick or been sick for about 2 days now so really hoping I've seen the back of it!

What do u do for work smiley? Mines just the late nights I'm struggling with!! Couple of comments off my boss Sunday has me thinking he knows about the baby?! He's also my bil, he's engaged to OHs sister. But we've not told anyone lol

Luckily I've not been sick at all, in any of my pregnancies xx

Oooh how odd hopefully you are just being a bit paranoid haha

I work on a farm :lol: in a cold horrible old barn! Just sorting out fruit and veg and packing it up for customers. Very boring but its handy because its close to home and just two days a week.

Eating non stop bread products, toast, potato cakes, bagels, so much for slimming world!

Carly I rejoined slimming world last week and then didn't go to meeting this week because I was so ashamed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->