November Nuggets ~ 2016

Dark river - lol thanks, I know she didn't mean it the way it came across it just really gets my back up when people talk as if girls are the holy grail and boys are the crappy consolation prize!!

Missfrick bless you we have all been there, I'm sure you will feel so much better after Friday's scan :)

Jox hurray for finding baby!!! :) must feel great. As for that thread I know and that's exactly what I was thinking when I read it, what a thing to say when there are ladies such as yourself who have lost much loved baby boys, hugs xx

I must say by the way that it's frightening that I have only learnt that it's a myth what I have been told pregnancy after pregnancy, that babies slow down in the last couple of months of pregnancy. Frightening when it isn't really true xx

Rachieroo that doesn't sound fun! Hope you feel better soon!

Smiley I know what you mean really we had the most perfect day but the majority of the guests don't bother with us anymore and didn't turn out to be great friends, I sometimes wish we had done it smaller or in Mexico where we honeymooned x

I have a craving for peppermint tea today, beats junk food anyway lol!

Elmo I only invited 20 people. It was a tiny wedding and absoulately lovely, but wrong man I think.

Ah we live and learn my love don't we. I was engaged to my eldests dad, he isn't a bad man at all but we where so badly suited xx

I wouldnt say he was a bad man. A victim of circumstances and childhood rubbish which bled into being a pretty rubbish parent all in all. He tries. He never lets us down in the maintenance department and sees her when he can.

jesus another busy afternoon for you lot :haha: I'm 27, 28 in July and my OH is just 37, my ickle old man :haha: we've been together for 1 year and a half, both married to other people and planning on getting divorces and getting married in the near future :happydance:

I also read that thread and was like pfft !!

That's what I believe elmo when Kasper's movements slowed down. I'd didn't know any better and count the kicks wasn't around then. I remember saying to people how I miss those big kicks now it was just rolls etc anyway, we learn and I won't make the same mistake again X

Sat here watching obem lol haven't watched it for years. I still get choked up every time a baby is born xx

Sorry to hear you got so sick rach.

After my work shift I went to the bathroom I had been having light yellow spotting thought it was normal for days but today a peachy orange discharge in my underwear nothing when wiping I freaked out and called my obgyn right when I got in the car they said I could have a infection I wonder if they are saying that so I don't worry about a mc but I'm nervous it may be I've had on and off stomach ache cramping since last week. Long story short drive wants to see me tomorrow morning so I will be 4 hours late to work but it is what it is baby comes first I'm so nervous I have to go back Friday but they said I'm not having a dr apt just the chat with a nurse the intake so maybe I can hear babies hb tomorrow if he or she is okay I'm so worried now

I'm 32, OH is 34. Together 16 years this May. Not married, no plans to.

Got my NT blood test this weekend. Only 2.5 weeks until my next scan woohoo.

Has anyone here ever been diagnosed with Hasimotos Disease during pregnancy? My sister had it and asked if I'd had my thyroid and antibodies tested (that's how they test for it). I've had fatigue on and off, only a couple of really bad days where it lasted a few hours and I could have slept standing. She said fatigue is a symptom...but it's also a symptom of pregnancy. Now I dont know if I should get tested. I know they sent off for thyroid when I had my hcg done but not antibodies. There just seems to be so many medical conditions out there that happen in pregnancy but also have the same symptoms as pregnancy. You could easily worry about so many things :wacko:

Wow not been able to pop in for a bit and I've missed loads! Hope everyone is feeling better and scans have gone well?

The thing I've picked up on, trying to read back, is that I'm OLD :haha:

Lots of love almost, I hope everything is ok X

Poppy, I've not heard of it. I'd say if uve only had a few days of bad tiredness then ur lucky but if ur concerned just call and ask to be tested?

I tried to find hb for oh last night, baby was having none of it lol I'm still smiling at finding it myself yesterday.

Had a day planned with some work colleagues and kids but one hasn't replied for the last day or 2 and now the other didn't reply last night so I'm guessing plans r off!! Gonna see what I can fo with the boys instead xx

Almostthere I had orange/peachy coloured discharge 2 weeks ago this Friday. It was right after a very painful diarrhea episode. It was only there when I wiped and only appeared twice in the same sitting, I never saw it again. My Dr didn't have much to say about it and didn't think it was odd, just asked about my symptoms (my few measly symptoms). I did loads of googling right after because I freaked, especially at the peachy colour, which I thought was weird. I didn't manage to find anything really scary and I've since had days where my symptoms were worse than before. I seriously tossed up whether to book a private scan but decided not when it only appeared that once. If I wasn't inspecting every wipe, I wouldn't have noticed it. I'm sure everything is fine and you'll hear a love strong hb tomorrow! Curious to know what you find out about the peachy orange discharge

Im 31, 32 in May and Dh is 33. We been together for 6 years (i think) been married since January.

Almost hopefully everything will be ok xxxx

Pippy iv never heard of that either.

Jox:happydance: for finding heartbeat

Elmo I seen tbat post also and was glad to see you speak up. I think you argued the point beautifully.

Jox i was stalking 3rd trimester a few weeks ago and someone was being so rude and abnoxious to everyone when a lady said she had reduced movement. This woman insisted it was normal and her obgyn told her to expect it:dohh: she was so rude to anyone who said differently and told poster to seek medical attention. I wouldve waded in but everyone else seemed to know their stuff. So worrying that people quite happily give such poor advice and really push it on others

Ironmansmummy, did u speak to hubby about getting that scan? Xx

Yup im on nights tonight thurs and fri then tues iv got my midwife appointment. With the same midewife as iv had previously. Dh thinks that that will cheer me up as the midwife and us got on amazingly. So he says if it doesnt do the job he will take me to a private scan. (Should add we both have our own money etc, if i really wanted id just book an appointment and he would come along and not say anything but i know what he says makes sense lol)

Hey guys just had my scan. Seen baby's heartbeat and it has tripled in size since last Wednesday it is just over 7mm now. They said last Wednesday I was 6+2 and today only 6 and a half weeks so I was concerned but they said that she really struggled to measure the fetal pole last week so they are happy with it, just the fact that it has tripled in size as it was about 2mm last week!

I have to wait until 12 week scan now so 6 week wait! X

It does make sense ironmansmummy, will be nice to see ur mw I'm sure xx

Rach that's fab growth, sounds like they measured wrong last week. I think my lo was 7mm at 6+3 weeks xxx

I have a scan today. So nervous. Its in the evening so today is going to safely drag.

Just had my scan, baby's measuring 10+2 which is in line with my private scan... I still need to adjust ticker by a day :shrug: like I said to mw it was too early for NT testing so I'm back in 2 weeks 2 days for another scan :happydance:

darkriver, good luck with your scan today hun :hugs:

Attachments

• 20160406_120112.jpg
    20160406_120112.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks ladies I was surprised they wanted to see me but it will be good for peace of mind. My drs office is very much on top of every little thing which I appreciate better safe than sorry right!

So happy to hear of more great scans beautiful us pic jemma what a beautiful little baby already!

almosthere, I hope you're doing alright and glad the drs are willing to see you, it should at least give you a bit of reassurance although I'm sure everything is fine anyway :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->