November Nuggets ~ 2016

Jemma what a lovely scan! And pleased your scan went well too RAchieroo. So jealous, two weeks today until mine :S Good luck for later Dark!

Well done on HB Jox, hope you still had a good day out.

Hope Dr goes well Almost

I'm surprisingly only a little worried I'm keeping myself under control and since it wasn't pink or red it makes me not freak out as much just had my first dry heave painful stomach almost throw up in the toilet episode probably doesn't help that I have a yucky phlegmy throat that keeps getting worse I feel like shit between the cold and firs trimester fatigue and naseau not fun!

Pippy my mom has thyroid problems and was diagnosed with hashimotos not too long ago she didn't get it from pregnancy though. She's on a lot of medication for it.

Rach - Great news :happydance:

Dark - Good luck dark, keep us posted :flower:

Jemma - :happydance: lovely picture!

Almost - Glad your seeing your dr :hugs:

Yay for the scan Jemma, beautiful baby. Is that ur official dating scan? So what is ur official due date? Xx

Yeh I'm officially 10+2 so I'm due 31st October :happydance: roll on next scan now!! still need to update my signature :dohh:

HAHA Scarlet I feel old too (maybe)

I'm 31 and DH is 34. We've been together 3-ish years and married just over 1 year. Shockingly I was a virgin when we met (late bloomer haha)

Everyone's scans look so great! Friday is coming so slowly for me! I read that after you see a heartbeat on u/s the risk of mc drops to something like 3%, I hope that's true. I'm so antsy to tell people - DH doesn't want to tell anyone forever, so only our parents know, a girl I almost puked on, and our real estate agent. Oh and my best friend, though "officially" I didn't tell her. I hate waiting, first tri takes FOREVER!

I haven't done a proper poo in DAYS and the scale is creeping up. I finally took something for it but am I ever bloated and uncomfortable. Crampy too, which worries me, but I think it's just stretching and constipation.

Took a test with FMU this morning and it was darker so I guess I scared myself for nothing yesterday.

Lots of love missfrick, tbh I can't remember when I last went for a poo lol

Relating to the poo issue, anyone else have bad wind? My wind has been awful and sorry for tmi but so smelly too :-( maybe it's because I'm just not pooing? X

Thanks for all the support ladies couldn't find hb on doppler which dr said is normal this early so I had a abdominal then transvaginal ultrasoubd after a vaginal check for infection no infection baby is fine dr says late implantation bleeding who knew it could happen this late?! So happy I got to see my dancing bean next scan approx 3 weeks from today I think :) I'll find out.friday after my intake appt.

Jox I've had painful wind and harder stools sometimes stinky gas it's probably just from that

My gas hasn't been too bad yet this pregnancy but last time it was killer! And this is coming from a girl who never had stinky toots before pregnancy. But so far I'm ok - could be from the not pooing for sure

Almost there so glad everything is ok :)

Lovely news on everyone's scan and Jemma what a lovely pic of baby!!

There was loads to catch up on!!

On the issue of gas and bowel movements lol - I have had awful gas mainly only on an evening, I have to take fibogel every night and then I manage to go every few days or so but then it's uncomfortable to go and I have piles 😢 Really not happy about the piles as I know if I don't get rid of them completely in pregnancy I will have them so bad after the birth which I have had before and let's be honest who needs that when your hoo-Har is already in bits and your boobs are like rocks!! Xx

Aarrgh that bloody thread about "nobody liking boys" she's edited it now and I look like a lunatic lol why can't I leave it alone. People commenting saying it's funny really getting my hormones going!!

Jemma yaaay for scan!! You must be so pleased!

Catch up with everything later on been at work all day and just winding down!

Hope everyone's OK xxx

Pregnancy exhaustion has hit me hard the past couple days. I forgot it picks up around 7-8 weeks, I thought maybe I was immune. I had to call in an hour late to work today because I couldn't open my eyes until after 8:30 (I work from home and start at 9, normally I am up at 8:30 and in my chair ready to go on time, but I needed toothpicks to prop my lids open I swear!). I haven't told my boss I'm pregnant and don't want to for a while yet. I wonder how much notice they need before maternity leave? Maybe I'll tell them around 20 weeks after the anatomy scan... Anyhow, I am SO tired! Glad Freya (DD) is in daycare two days a week now and DH gets her all ready, I have no energy to deal with anything. I already warned DH I'll be in bed before 10pm tonight

:happydance::happydance:
I got to hear the heartbeat. I got put forward one day so will update my ticker. Due the 6th now.

Attachments

• scan 9 weeks 3.jpg
    scan 9 weeks 3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
Great news dark!

I've been so extra naseaus today and that with extreme fatigue and phlemy sore throat is horrible this is making me Def be done after baby number 2 arrives oh my goshhh

Almosthere, I seem to have been so much more nauseous today too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->