November Nuggets ~ 2016

Sounds perfect smiley!!

Boss came into work last week and first thing he said to me was hi fatty and patted my belly :shrug: then I was moving some tables and he asked if I was ok and should he get someone else to do it!! Surely not a coincidence? Oh swears he hasn't told anyone, I'm not sure I believe him!! Xx

:haha: I did my membership online because of that reason, I just put my weight in and get a little pick me up message.

Jox- Is he normally like that with you? If not I would be suspicious.

No, it was totally out of the blue and not something ud say to someone who isn't pregnant surely!!! It wouldn't surpsise me if oh has said something to one of his sisters but it'll annoy me a little coz it takes the whole announcement part away doesn't it!!!

Hmmmm yes defo sounds a bit suspicious. I'd be thinking OH had told someone!

Oh Jox he totally knows if you ask me, no man in their right mind would pat a woman's stomach and say hi fatty unless he was suicidal or knew for sure that she was pregnant lol!!

Oh I have been eating exactly what I want as well! I don't think I am actually being as bad as I think I am though? If I think yesterday I ate...

A naked bar
Packet of wotsits
Crumpet
Jacket with beans and cheese
Greek yogurt with banana

Not great but could be worse right?

Today have had...

Two crumpets
Tomato & basil soup
Laughing cow triangle

But I can feel a snack coming on lol xx

I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow, double digits finally!!! My cousins water just broke, she's having a girl. Can't believe how many babies there are in my family this year...5 including mine. My mums wondering what she's done (in a good way), to get so many grandchildren in one year lol.

I'm eating loads of bread, pasta and rice...things I'm supposed to eat little of or if I'm going ok, in moderation. I just find I'm craving savoury foods. I get laksa every Saturday morning from the laksa lady at the markets, it the most delicious laksa I've ever had. That's my treat. I've gone off sweets and ice cream, my usual treats.

Jox I think your boss/BIL knows!

Jox, I'd say he knows for sure :shrug:

I'm also eating what the hell I want and when I want it... I'm not bothered about weight right now :nono:

This is a little weird as it's not something I had until third tri with Riley but I've got the worst sciatica... I can't barely walk, it's so painful... anyone else had this?! :shrug: or anyone know any cures/relief?

Jemma - I suffer from scatica (before pregnancy) so I know how you feel, rest is all that helps mine, there is a trick to use a tennis ball and lay on it and roll it around (if that makes sense) I haven't tried it but it's supposed to work.

Elmo that's barely anything! I'd eat all that as a snack and still be hungry :haha:

Pippy exciting for your cousin!!

Hugs jemma xx

Jemma - I suffer from scatica (before pregnancy) so I know how you feel, rest is all that helps mine, there is a trick to use a tennis ball and lay on it and roll it around (if that makems sense) I haven't tried it but it's supposed to work.
thanks Carly and sorry you have this away from pregnancy too, it's really annoying!! I'll see if I can find a ball and roll on it :haha: I have a 3 hr long car journey later so don't want a painful butt the whole way :shrug:

I dont have an appetite. I have force myself to eat. :(. If I do I feel awfully sick. I am having a take away tonight though. I have been tidying up all day so I am pretty shattered.

Weight gain stopped bothering me too. I eat more and more often for sure. Away with thee, nausea!
I just want to put as many good nutrients in my body as I can this pregnancy! (Pizza tomorrow though, hurrah!)

DH is doing all sorts of home improvements, working like a maniac. I told him he's already nesting :haha:

Oh Joxy, he knows for sure!

I am being horrible at eating, I have decided after yesterday to stop having diet Coke, I drink about 4 cans a day and was having pretty tender upper abdominal pains. I am so afraid to gain weight after gaining 50lbs with my last pregnancy, but I think I need to eat a bit more, I haven't really gained anything and when I go up a pound I freak out. I surely should be discussing this with my doctor. BUT I've also been slightly nauseous at all times with some phlegm that makes me cough and then gag, so I haven't been wanting to pig out the same anyhow. But I AM hungry (ravenous) for lunch at work by 11:30am whereas before I could last until 12:15pm or longer.

I'm surprised Slimming World takes you ladies, Weight Watchers has an incredibly strict policy against taking pregnant women

MissFrick. Slimming world is the ONLY plan approved for pregnant women. They have done a huge amount of research. They also tailor the plan differently.

What are you getting from the take out dark?

Katie I wish my husband would do some nesting :haha:

Missfrick slimming world is amazingly healthy!

Our policy for pregnant members
Slimming World do not advise on weight change during a member's pregnancy and do not encourage weight loss during this time. Instead we support members in eating a healthy diet and remaining physically active. We also support members in achieving any weight change recommendations made by their health care team, particularly in preventing excess weight gain during this time.

Therefore, as part of our policy:

Any member wishing to continue attending their Slimming World group during their pregnancy is required to gain the support of their midwife.
Slimming World do not advise members on their weight change during their pregnancy.
Slimming World group Consultants support the member in maintaining a healthy balanced diet to manage her weight safely as advised by her midwife.
Collaboration with the midwife
We have a Pregnancy Weight Management Form for our members to take to their midwife at each appointment.
This can be used by the midwife to make any necessary recommendations or suggestions regarding her weight control.
If the member does not require her weight to be monitored during her pregnancy this can be indicated on the form.
With her midwife's support, the member can then continue attending her group to receive the encouragement and regular support in continuing to eat a healthy balanced diet and remaining active during her pregnancy.
If we notice that a member is losing weight during her pregnancy we will monitor her weight and food intake carefully, following the procedure outlined here:

If a pregnant member reaches a cumulative weight loss of 5lbs during her pregnancy - and she hasn't been recommended to lose weight by her midwife - we will ask her to fill in a food diary during the following week in order to check that she is eating a plentiful and varied diet, and is not being too restrictive.
If a pregnant member loses 4lbs or more in any one week during her pregnancy, again we will ask her to fill in a food diary.
If a pregnant member continues to lose weight and reaches a cumulative weight loss of 7lbs - and hasn't been recommended to lose weight by her midwife - we will ask her to consult her midwife, taking her food diary with her to show she is following a healthy balanced diet.

I have been advised to not gain anymore weight. I am not following any plan but am losing because of my loss of appetite

Fish cake, chips and beans and a strawberry milkshake. :haha: I find kebabs to greasy at the moment and burgers.

Missfrick I would go easy on the Diet Coke Hun because of the caffeine. If your feeling really anxious about weight gain to the point that it's causing you to limit what you are eating then I would speak to your doctor chick, don't worry it can be lost after baby is born especially if you breastfeed xx

Smiley I have topped up on that 🙈 Haha erm I have since had...

A dairy lea dunker
A couple of these cheese and onion balls from asda (mini scotch egg size)
A cherry scone with butter
A packet of wotsits
A jammy wagon wheel!!!

Oh god I see how bad that is now that I have written it down lol!!!

Got home made cottage pie simmering away ready to put in the oven dish with the mash later, with carrots and peas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->