November Nuggets ~ 2016

Oh no Dark that would drive me crazy. Dundee has just the right amount of shops. Though iv started to notice they dont do the full range of all there stock ie maternity.

Sorry to hear some of you are not well and pregnancy niggles are being a right pain (literally) already.

Very jealous of the maternity clothes shopping. So need OH to dig my stuff out the loft. Trying to put off buying anything before the scan cos I'm so superstitious, although it's not very practical!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. We've had a pretty quiet one, I'm still so tired no matter how much sleep I get!

Hubby and I are watching Wolf of Wall Street. I think I'm going to fall asleep before we reach the end :haha:

Hugs for tiredness Scarlett!

I bought a baby grow today :) and some muslin squares and bibs :)

Aww that's lovely smiley, I can't wait to feel brave enough to buy baby bits. Won't b till after 16 weeks tho xx

Hate it when the holidays end, back to school and nursery tomorrow for the boys after two weeks off.

I posted my scan pic in gender prediction section and apparently all nubs are more girly before 12 weeks? Something to do with the hormones kicking in from week 12, so maybe that's why I have a girly scan!

Is anyone else having bad skin? Mine is absolutely awful X

Not that I'm aware. Been this bad since 7mo pregnant w/ my daughter. The chiropractor just pops it back in and I'm good to go for a while. my insurance doesn't cover him anymore so I have to search for a new person to go to.

My skin is awful too Elmo but I don't help myself I'm a bugger for picking and not leaving alone!

How exciting on the baby bits Smiley! I think I'm going to hold off buying for a bit too,
Partly cos we've got nowhere to store until DD moves out of the nursery

@Elmo: My face has broken out

Anyone else's OH getting your pregnancy symptoms lol.

Just left from a buffet and i could not enjoy myself one bit....nothing was really appealing and my stomach started hurting when i ate (poops lol). Felt like i was going to vomit any moment.

Elmo my skin was terrible until bout 6 weeks but has cleared since just the odd spot which is usual for me.

Smiley i bought a babygrow with born in 2016 on it a few weeks ago. But thats it until after we move.

Aw Christina that's so lovely I wish my mum was like that. She's been really funny about it actually and I don't get it but to be honest she has always behaved badly when I have been pregnant even with my first, I sadly have to distance myself during pregnancy because she upsets me so much xx

I don't help myself on the skin front either I also pick but I am trying not to anymore as of now!

What did you buy smiley? DH has had me putting deposits down left right and centre and it scares me to death. At mamas and papas you can pay a deposit on things (so these have been sale items that he didn't want to miss) and it secures the price, if they ever come up any cheaper there or anywhere else we can go in and let them know and they will honour that price also, it's fully refundable no questions asked so he said he couldn't see a reason not to. So we put a deposit and paid some off on a Joolz day discovery pushchair, carrycot and came with free maxi cosi car seat, a very fancy swing that is normally ridiculously priced and had a lot of money off and a set of nursery furniture!

I know some people don't believe in buying big things before 20 weeks but we are terrible for saving as something always comes up so this will help to spread out the cost xx

I bought a moses basket with a stand for six pounds (I couldnt resist), a new born complete set, mittens and a teddy thing. I like to be prepared if something happens then I can always donate it or save it for the next time.

Aw Christina that's cute!

I'm the same as Elmo, my family don't really give a shit but I'm beyond caring. DH's family were all so excited though!

My skin has been OK. The odd spot here and there but nothing bad.

I'm not bothered about buying things now I've had two scans I'm okay. Got another one on the 22nd so I will pribs buy even more then.

Elmo that sounds fabulous. We don't have a mamas and papas here...may venture out to one and have a look. What percentage of deposit to you have to pay? I was just gonna get my pram from mothercare on their new finance but mamas and papas sounds much better.

Back to nursery for Jack today and Oscar is back at school tomorrow. I'm actually over the moon for them to be going back haha. With Oscar being poorly before the end of term he's had about a month of school in total and its just been a nightmare with the boys fighting g all the time!

I've been lucky with my skin. I always have a break out just before af is due but have had clear skin the whole time with just 3 little pimples in the last 2 months. I was worried cause my sister had cyst type pimples. It probably helps that I'm right off sugary foods too.

Christina my mum cried too. And my sister and SIL balled over the phone. I didn't even cry lol. My dad is extatic. They've all been waiting on us to make little people for a loooong time. I wish everyone had warm reactions from their families, but at the end of the day it's how the babies parent/s feel that's most important.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

That's lovely Christina!

All this shopping sounds great. I'm desperate to replace our travel system which is terrible. But don't know what to get. Am presuming I won't need a double as DD will be three by then.

When are you moving Jox?

Scarlett just get her used to walking now so you won't need a double. My 3 ur old has been walking since about 2.5yrs I think. I had a double when he was born and it was okay but just heavy!

I've bought stuff...I figured my need to not miss out on a good price or something really cute outweighs superstition. OH was looking for a 2nd car as soon as I told him, I've managed to slow that down...we have most of the year to look for a car!

Thanks Smiley! I try to and she does like walking but we do tend to go quite far and she's not big enough to do it all yet. Will keep working on it and was thinking I could get one of those boards for her to stand on?

What have you bought Pippy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->