November Nuggets ~ 2016

It's just ridiculous isn't it. But u have to hide it coz if everyone knew then knew u were only 10/11 weeks it just sounds stupid!!! It's doing my head in lol I love having a 'bump' but it's not a real one yet is it lol x

My boobs are literally sorer than they have ever been. Don't know how to soothe them lol

I went looking for maternity wear today and literally nowhere had anything. Not even h&m or new look. So disappointed. Tried a few tops on in new look and I looked about 30 weeks pregnant :shock: so I totally understand the feeling big thing!!

I need some maternity jeans, I got 5 pairs of the next size up leggings because my current size where digging in, can't wear my jeans at all. I wear over the bum type tops anyway so they're ok at the minute.

Just been for a Sunday carvery, I'm ready to sleep now lol!

I've eaten a steak bake from Gregg's and a chip barm at bingo this afternoon haha would much rather have had a carvery

I cooked a Sunday dinner today. Gammon and the works.

Leggings r no good for me coz they still dig in. The only thing I'm comfy in is the maternity jeggings. Need to buy some more lol x

We have a goodwill here that at the end of each month they do what is called 10 for 10$..pretty sure i will be racking up on maternity clothes this month.

As for dinner....not sure I have really been slacking on cooking.

Ohhhhhhh and more vomiting this morning.

My hips are killing me! I had been going to a chiropractor as my SI joints pop out of place from my dd. I hurt bad today. My mattress is also not doing me much good right now. So my lower back is sore for half the day bc of it. I'm getting ready to say screw it and sleep on the couch. I don't know what to do about my hips though. I'm sure my SI joint is popped out now. Ugh.

I've just ordered 2 over the bump jeggings, 4 tops and two dresses for £79 from new look and they get delivered tomorrow. Can't wait.

Leggings are digging in for me too!

Hugs for the pain Christina x

Hunni 10 for $10 is a bargain. Is that like a charity or something?

Hunni - I wish we had that! Would be brilliant!

That doesn't sound good Christina can anything be done to stop it popping out?

Smiley how about frozen cabbage leaves their meant to help once baba here so maybe before?

I literally cried this morning because i didnt have anything that was comfortable to wear :( ended up in a dress and tights but then the tights kept digging into my tummy:cry:
Mind you im crying all the time at moment. I cried last night when the wee girl sang on BGT and when the wee doggies came on cause it was too cute:haha::dohh:

I might give it a try Iron because they are just throbbing!

Hugs for not being able to find clothes! Its horrible isn't it!

I've just ordered 2 over the bump jeggings, 4 tops and two dresses for £79 from new look and they get delivered tomorrow. Can't wait.

Leggings are digging in for me too!

Hugs for the pain Christina x

Hunni 10 for $10 is a bargain. Is that like a charity or something?

Yeah I would it is kinda like a charity/bargain store. It is a steal because there is some amazing clothes in there

Ironmansmummy I'm exactly the same. Really put a dampener on my mood this morning coz nothing at all fit. I've seen some bits in Asda I like so think I'm just gonna go ahead and get some ordered, I can't keep struggling every day for clothes!!!

Ends up with tummy ache in the evening from squeezing in clothes. Blergh!!!

Oh went out in the car with bil again tonight. He doesn't have a licence but I really want him to sort it. He's insured on the car so hopefully he'll start doing it more often. He even went out on the roads today!!

I need to hunt out maternity bras. I might just get some sports bras for now. We dont have brilliant shops around here and have to travel so far to get more bits lol. We have no baby shops either. I keep thinking this is the perfect business opportunity but have no money lol

Where do you live dark?

Good luck for your oh driving Jox! Did you find out if your oh told bil?!

Wells in Somerset. We have great amount of independent shops but nothing useful :haha:. I have to get the bus out of town for most things. There nearest mother care is ages away. I used to live in Manchester and part of me is missing it.

I live in a village but we are so close to loads of good places! Lucky really!

No dark, altho I'm now not sure he knows lol I was at work with him dri and Saturday night and no comments. Plus he was saying he'd suggested to some of the others (oh is one of 5 siblings) and a night out drinking together and he was saying how ohs sister is pregnant so she won't be drinking etc no idea!!

We have the normal shops round here but no ones sells maternity. It's all on line or have to go to Sheffield or Nottingham where the shops e bigger xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->