November Nuggets ~ 2016

Yes 1st tri can be scary esp when u feel like ur getting to a safer place then someone loses their bubba :-(

It played a part in my big wobble a few weeks back!!

Smiley, just seen that uve possibly been feeling flutters? I get the odd but it's usually followed by wind so I'm putting it down to that lol I definitely started feeling ds2 at about 2 weeks tho!!

The donuts were amazing. I couldn't eaten the whole pack tho but I had to share with the bloody kids :haha:

Just had a bowl of the bachelors pasta and sauce. I love that stuff lol Oh has just gone on the Xbox and stepson on the computer so I might go and get comfy in bed soon!!! Bought myself one of those long pregnancy pillows today so can't wait to get in bed!!! X

Yeah I agree the first tri scares me a lot I'm kind of thankful for the morning sickness now it gives me comfort. I do hate the random pains I get as they make.my nerves bad but hey that's pregnancy pains for you.

Sorry for the tmi question....anybody else sex lives slowed down? I be scared to lol

Where did you get it from Jox? I've been looking for one but don't want to spend a fortune. Currently using extra pillows between my legs and under my boobs/belly!

Yes maybeeee flutters! Not 100% tho!

Sex life? What is that? I'm amazed I'm even pregnant lol don't know how we managed it since I am never in the mood :haha: poor DH.

wow wow wow a lot to read !!! back from my weekend away at my friends wedding, I'm freaking exhausted !

I'm sorry I can't comment on everyone's posts because I've forgotten half of it already :dohh: but amazing to those who have found hb's :happydance: Also loving the baby nicknames, they are cute, especially Mini Cooper, ours is just bean :shrug:

Elmo, sorry your friend is being a bit of a knob, don't let any negativity ruin your pregnancy :hugs:

hunni, we've not had much of a sex life recently because of sickness and tiredness but I'm getting the odd day of renewed energy so we make the most of it, we had sex like 5 times yesterday :blush: but that'll be it for like a week now :haha:

hope everyone is doing alright, sorry I'm not replying to you all :hugs:

ps.. very jealous of doughnuts :cry:

I am craving hot cocoa. I don't even want the drink. I just want the chocolate powder and mini marshmallows. Oy. Lol.

I love your nicknames...I've taken to calling mine the little wombies, like room-mates/roomies but...well you know.

Elmo that sux about your friend and I agree with what one of the other ladies said about them maybe not being the friend you thought they were. I hope they were just having a bad day and didn't really mean to come off like that.

Sex is the same...anywhere from 1 - 4 times a week. My sex drive is a bit up and down right now so when I don't feel like it I just say you're doing all the work haha. Honestly I've been a bit afraid of having an orgasm...google at work there, taking all the fun out of it yet again.

We're not doing a Facebook announcement or anything like that. We're just going to call the family and friends who don't know. I'll probably only put it on fb after they're born. We have talked about telling our friends there's only 1 and then making that a fun surprise when they see 2.

Gosh you ladies were chatting it up today! Finally got caught up. No panty accidents here. Love all the nick names! AFM, not having any MS whatsoever. So far this has been the easiest pregnancy for me. Makes me worry some though, but trying to not think that way.

Morning! Really don't want to get up and ready for school, so sleepy. Here's what got said ...

Me - Just wanted to share with you out happy little secret :) I know you think I am bonkers but we are over the moon! Xx (Followed by scan pic)

Friend - congrats x
Friend - I don't really know what to say....

Me - That you are happy for us? Didn't think it was possible but clearly was! Xx

Friend - It's not my place to say - your choice x

I was so upset, who the hell does that? Am I over sensitive cos I thought it was bang out of order. Basically they have one child only and only want one, they chose to have one so that he can have the very best in terms of private school and holidays etc but personally I don't believe that's everything, I respect and understand her descision but equally, we can have 12 kids if we wish whilst ever we can financially and emotionally support them ourselves, which we do, DH works all hours and they go without nothing! I can only presume that is what she was getting at really as I can think of no other expiation for such a shitty reaction.

I was upset yesterday but it's like you say I won't let it spoil this time :) I told my cousin and she was lovely she jumped up and hugged me and was really happy which cheered me right up xx

Woah that is waaaaaaay out of order. You are totally justified in being pissed off and upset. That is awful. For a "friend" to say that is just shocking :nope: I would be reevaluating my friendship with her!

Kls...I had no symptoms at all with either of my boys! Enjoy it!

Pippy that would be a great surprise for all your friends!

Elmo I don't blame you for being upset :hugs:

Haha Pippy that's a fab idea with keeping the twins a secret!

On the sex front me and hubby had a fall out about that last night when I really needed to be asleep :cry: normally he's so supportive but he's fed up I've not been up for it. We've all had a cold/virus on top of MS and I've just not wanted to be touched!

I've felt flutters but thought it was wind :haha: I felt DD at 14 wks.

And highly recommend pregnancy pillow! I bought a long one with removable cover when pregnant with DD for £30 and have had my money's worth. It helped me work feeding after my EMCS. And more recently I've used it to sit up in bed to watch telly or read with! Not using it for pregnancy stuff yet though.

Glad it's not just me!

On the sex front, we have done it only twice in 8 weeks! He's not happy but he's being great about it really, just pesters me for er...a helping hand!! 🙈 Xx

Hahaha Elmo! Tbf things weren't great after DD was born. I had a difficult birth which left me with issues and I was getting counselling for it. Things just started to get better when we decided to ttc again, thinking it would take a while cos we had issues conceiving DD. And then it happened first time so I think he's a bit frustrated!

I get pestered all the time...leads to some big rows lol.

Just dropped Oscar off at school hurrah!

I think your totally justified Elmo. Her personal choices in life are hers to make, and are not to be used to judge others. If SHE doesn't want multiple kids then she should accept the fact that you do, and be happy for you because you are happy. Such a lovely response from your cousin!

I am pretty shattered. DD is back at nursery so I managed to sort the living room and most of the kitchen. I am procrastinating doing the washing up. Also Elmo, horrible friend. I have also been asked if I am going to have an abortion.

Elmo - :growlmad: I would be so mad, in fact I'd tell her to p*** off!

Dark - :happydance: for heartbeat.

Scarlett - :hugs:

Dark - Who on earth has the right to ask you that! :growlmad: Shocking!

Well both kiddies back to school, DD had an epic meltdown in the street, she was annoyed because she's only 5 and has to wait until she's 10 to get a real phone, apparently it's going to take FOREVER to get there :dohh:

I don't even know where it came from?! Maybe she had a dream about it.

My ex husbands gran has asked me twice if I am definitely keeping it. Its not even her bloody great grandchild. Its so frustrating as she knows I have had a mc. Also she keeps saying "Are you sure you can cope."
Most of my friends have been supportive and thats the best thing for me.

Dark that's disgusting!!

Carly that made me laugh about your DD with the phone, little diva hehe xx

Carly my lg is obsessed with phones at the moment. Shes always picking one up and pretending to have conversations stuff like "Hello....yeah...Okay...Speak soon bye":haha::haha: Cracks me up so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->