November Nuggets ~ 2016

They were the proper fresh made, hot sugar coated ones!! Amazing!! Pack of 12 mini ones, I had 5, oh and 2 of the boys 2 each and the other just 1 lol xx

I might do after 12 week scan. Seeing midwife on Thursday to book it.

That's what I was thinking as well do it once I get to the second tri

Hunni I've gone back to my old one from ds it'd in my siggy nothing fancy but I like to read back on it.

Totally had my day ruined I ordered a vegetarian vegetable soup to eat and then found prosciutto chunks in it! It was full of vegetables and beans so I didn't realize I got refunded but I read it's a listeria risk I feel sick to my stomach and lost my appetite so irritated with the person who took my order. I'm hoping all is okay and listeria stayed away from that batch of soup ughh

Carly it is. Debatable on second tri some say 12 13 or 14 weeks I think 13 is a safe bet haha

Oh no dark! At least they gave you your money back. Google with scare you . I'm sure everything is fine.

Carly I believe 12 but 13 on the safe side

Oh ladies the vomiting and peeing doesn't sound fun!!

I'm really sorry ladies I read all of the posts earlier and tben came back and I can't remember what I have read now! Hope you are all ok, for what I can remember - love the baby nicknames very cute! Our is little blueberry as think week 6 or something when the baby was that side DH started saying it and it just stuck!

Smiley it's 20 percent deposit it's a brilliant system!

My washing machine has broken, absolute disaster when I wanted to spend all our spare cash on paying things off and doing all sorts around the house.

Today I told a friend our baby news, I txt her and her reply was really shitty it made me so sad :( X

What did she say elmo? :-(

Yeah I'd say 2nd tri 13 weeks and 3rd is 27 weeks :)

Xx

Yes definitely dark!!!! Not picking it up enough to get reading tho, that's what mine was like this morning xx

Just had to be perfect the get the reading. I found hb today but not for long or clear enough for it to pick the number up xx

I already have a pregnancy journal haha I don't mess about. I've had it for ages. No matter which way the pregnancy goes it is nice to document stuff and have the added support there!

Yes dark 100%! Told you you would know for sure when you get it :)

Elmo my washing machine broke easter weekend! Was a nightmare! Luckily Curry's had lots of easter deals on lol

Jox that's so weird I was talking about hot sugary donuts to someone else on here two days ago haha

2nd tri is 13 weeks. 3rd tri is 27 weeks.

Elmo what did ur friend say??

Almosthere why would it be a listeria risk? Its really crappy that they had meat in a veggie soup though!!!

Argh I've missed so much again!

Sorry Jox for house move! I LOVE Matlock. I'm originally from Derbyshire so went there a lot as a kid. Think you need to find out if pink or blue to be able to finish rhyme but fab idea.

Video announcement sounds amazing and so lovely to keep as well.

Elmo that's awful your friend was shitty about your baby. Maybe not the friend You thought?

For the ladies that have had accidents today :hugs:

Oh and defo the heartbeat on the Doppler hurrah!

Hope I've not missed anything.

All good here, had a nice day with DD, SIL, her son and his friend and the Cheshire Ice Cream Farm. Soooo tired now though!

Oh and I thought in UK second tri started at 14 wks and third was 28 but could have remembered that wrong. There used to be a sticky about it on the different tri threads but tbh I've stayed away from them this time. First tri is a scary place I think...

Oh yes forgot to say I've pee'd when I've vomited twice so far this pregnancy!

Scarlett did you enjoy the ice cream farm? That is on my to do list for the kids in summer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->