November Nuggets ~ 2016

Sorry I've been MIA, but my 13 month old has been SO sick. Fever, runny nose & the worst cough EVER. Her doc said she can't take anything for the cough because of her age. Only Benadryl, which isn't doing anything. She's coughing so hard she's throwing up. I can't believe there's nothing she can take! It's SO frustrating!

Hi ladies!! Still kids holidays here till next week. Was at work today at 9.30 but must of turned my alarm off and oh woke me at 8.35 lol luckily works only 10 min away lol

Tuna pasta bake cooking in the oven!!

Elmo, just ignore her, she's obviously judgemental which she shouldn't be!!

As for sex, me and oh have a very healthy sex life... Until bfp :haha: we've did once since we found out. Luckily he's not said much other than god it's been about 2 weeks when it's actually been more like a month lol I was tired at first but then I had that spotting and it scared me!! I might see if I can be arsed tonight. I'm surprised coz with the mc we were still having sex as normal, were as this time I really don't fancy it. I think the tiredness is crazy this time in comparison tho!!

Not sure if it was elmo or smiley that asked about the pillow, £13:99 from Argos!!!!! Just one of those long ones but it's fab, really long and well filled compared to how it looks iykwim. Was so comfy last night. Just a shame oh took half the bed up. Would be amazing with the double bed to myself too lol xx

Sorry I've been MIA, but my 13 month old has been SO sick. Fever, runny nose & the worst cough EVER. Her doc said she can't take anything for the cough because of her age. Only Benadryl, which isn't doing anything. She's coughing so hard she's throwing up. I can't believe there's nothing she can take! It's SO frustrating!

Aw it's awful when you can't do anything for them. Really hope she picks up soon.

Well DD's teacher asked me if I'm having a baby! I said yes but we were trying to keep it a secret, I told her we had to tell the kids because they had to come to the early scan with us, she said DD has told EVERYONE in the class, apparently she's going to teach it how to back flip (she can't even do that) and daddy is going to build a cot and she's going to put the baby in it! She said she was so excited telling them! I'm guessing majority of the parents will know by tomorrow if their little ones go home telling.

aww snowbunnie been wondering how your are. Hope little one feels better soon :hugs:

Oh snowbunie hope she is better soon she seems to have had one big after another bless you!

Jox thanks at that price I'm going to get one what's the description is it pregnancy pillow or?

That's so cute dd telling the whole class I love it!

Mmm tuna bake could just eat that, don't know what we are haven't yet but I had better think of something fast poor kids are getting impatient! Xx

We had sweet and sour with rice. Kids had sausages and chips. They never eat what we eat :(

Looks like my sickness is back. I am so exhausted to. I need to make some tea for myself but I dont want anything.

Hi ladies not ignoring past posts just popping in to vent I had red specs of blood when I peed totally freaking out called obgyn and they said it lf it happens again to call and schedule and us for tomorrow. I balled in my car at work there's no private break room it's a tiny office break room it totally screams no privacy. I hope everything is okay but worried sick about my little bean. My next us is supposed to be April 27th I think.

The Argos one was on offer for £6.99 not so long ago (look in the reviews!!) so I might hold off and see if it drops in price again :haha:

Catch up with everyone once the kids have gone to bed xx

Bloody typical smiley lol altho for £13.99 can't complain too much lol

Elmo, yes just search pregnancy pillow. It's about half way down mixed in all the funny curved ones x

Hugs almost. I hope it's nothing xx

Thanks ladies that's what I'm thinking now I'm afraid to go pee if it happens again but have to go pretty bad.

So I caved to my mozzarella stick craving today. Went to sonic for lunch and got the family size! I ate 10! Hahaha.

I'm also still sick and my dd is still sick also. It really sucks bc on top of pregnancy symptoms I'm dealing with feeling like absolute crap. I even woke up to swollen, red and watery eyes this morning. Not cool.

Sorry for the sickness of all kinds everyone!

Almost I hope all is fine and I'm sure it will be if it was specks I had specks once in my thirds pregnancy and I think it was just some irritation down there, drink plenty of water! Xx

Aarrrrggghhh that bloody gender scan post is making me want to boil my head 😡 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->