November Nuggets ~ 2016

Just playing about and did this. I'd love to make our announcement like this (or blue lol)!!!! Oh said we should add the scan pic somewhere as people might not 'get it' but I think that's all part of the fun lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks ladies a few brown specs but after I pooped so it was whatever was left I'm chalking it up to intercourse last night and not stressing and calling back since either was more marroonish brown than red this time.

Jox I think that announcement is creative and cute love it

Christina all I want is Italian pastas along with toasted ravioli and motzerella sticks I ate almost. whole appetizer fo them myself the other night so good!

Dark and Christina sorry your both sick I still have a lingering cold but it's getting slightly better.

People are noticing my bump I def popped for sure over the weekend it's not bloat so time to cover the bump a few more weeks as I'm not telling the kids parents at my work until I'm in the safety zone but everyone else knows.a coworker told me she has shingles today but her dr says I should be fine it was kind of her to think of me and ask she's only 35 I'm shocked she has that already.

Ugh. The dog peed on the bed! And instead of getting mad I cried. Damn hormones.

Christina I probably would have cried or become homocidal lol!

Almost shingles isn't really an old age thing, my mum had it when I was a young child anyone can get it, my mum had it for the best part of a year on her scalp mainly was horrible for her xx

Love the announcement Jox! And Carly that's so sweet about your DD

Dark and Christina hope you're both feeling better and your LO too Snowbunnie.

Elmo I need to go and read this post! I can't believe it's still going on!!

Afm I've got my booking in appt today and whilst I'm excited I'm also really nervous as its back where I had my DD, and I've really struggled with her birth. I feel quite panicked about it now I've realised where it is!!

It is almost 4am here...my scan is at 230p I'm so nervous I can't sleep lol. Plus I'm up nauseated soooo.

Lots of love hunni, I hope all goes ok xx

Lots of love Christina xxx

Scarlett I felt the same when I went into the hospital that I had my DS, some feelings of anxiety whilst I was in there but left feeling ok, I hope it's the same for you (the leaving feeling ok part I mean!)

I have made my last comment on that thread I'm steering clear now lol the OP is doing my head in and I swear she KNOWS what she's saying, but anyway, I'll blame my hormones lol. Don't get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with somebody having a preference to a gender I think it's a natural thing!! But if she says that "people" HATE boys one more time I'll lose the plot. It's a ridiculous comment to make and she's getting away with it by saying "oh it's not my fault that other people act as though they hate boys, I don't hate boys...la la la" Pish.

Huni your scan!! How exciting please let us know!! Xx

Good luck at your scan. Grr I got woken up during my nap. I cant have phone silent as Lucy is at nursery and some one rang me.

Quiet here today!!

How's was ur scan hunni? Xx

Looks like my sickness is back. I am so exhausted to. I need to make some tea for myself but I dont want anything.

Hugs hope you feel better soon. Mine also disappeared and then came back!

Bloody typical smiley lol altho for £13.99 can't complain too much lolx

It is typical, I was looking the other day and noticed it had just been cheaper a few days back and thought pfffft I will wait it out :haha: might have to just buy one though!

Just playing about and did this. I'd love to make our announcement like this (or blue lol)!!!! Oh said we should add the scan pic somewhere as people might not 'get it' but I think that's all part of the fun lol xx

Great idea!!

Thanks ladies a few brown specs but after I pooped so it was whatever was left I'm chalking it up to intercourse last night and not stressing and calling back since either was more marroonish brown than red this time.

People are noticing my bump I def popped for sure over the weekend it's not bloat so time to cover the bump a few more weeks as I'm not telling the kids parents at my work until I'm in the safety zone but everyone else knows.a coworker told me she has shingles today but her dr says I should be fine it was kind of her to think of me and ask she's only 35 I'm shocked she has that already.

Glad it is clearing up! :hug:
I'm not sure how no one has mentioned my belly yet! People probs think I've just gone fatter :lol:

Ugh. The dog peed on the bed! And instead of getting mad I cried. Damn hormones.

Argh how annoying!!

Afm I've got my booking in appt today and whilst I'm excited I'm also really nervous as its back where I had my DD, and I've really struggled with her birth. I feel quite panicked about it now I've realised where it is!!

:hugs: let us know how it goes xx

It is almost 4am here...my scan is at 230p I'm so nervous I can't sleep lol. Plus I'm up nauseated soooo.

Good luck!!

Sorry if I missed anything!!

I've not long since finished work. Shattered. In again at 7.30am and then that's me done for the week lol.

So quiet compared to normal! Been really nice weather here today, first we have had. Thinking of having Chinese for tea!

My 3 year old has just been stroking my belly and saying I'm stroking that baby, how cute I just about melted. He has also told nursery that there is a baby in mummy's tummy lol xx

Aww these kids r so cute but exactly y I haven't told mine yet lol

Lovely day here too. Took the boys to the local adventure park thing.
Ask a few hrs. Shepards pie for tea altho o really don't fancy it lol

Blimey hunni, big time difference. It's 6pm here lol xx

We had steak and ale pie for tea that I bought from the farm shop at work. Made some chips and veg to go with it. It was lovely.

Jox I haven't told my son either waiting until my next scan then I want to tell him but everyone keeps saying it's too soon but he's very with it I feel like he knows something is happening but can't quite figure it out. For ladies who havent told their kids when are you planning on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->