November Nuggets ~ 2016

Almost, think we'll tell mine after 12 weeks scan when we tell the family.

Dinner was ok in the end altho I'm stuffed. Boys need to have a bath then can put them to bed then I've got to go food shopping!!! I'm so tired at just the thought so will probably go straight to bed when I get back. OH has pissed me off today anyway so I'd rather not sit downstairs with him :haha: xx

Hope scan goes well Huni

I've made pancakes for pudding after craving them for two days!!!!

Well I had a mini panic attack as soon as I walked through the doors and a bit of a cry!! Midwife was so lovely going through my notes. I won't have this baby there as its only MLU and I need to be consultant led (consultant led bit I had emcs has now been closed) so that's a relief. Will have to go to new hospital half an hour away but have asked to be transferred back to the MLU afterwards as its so close to our home and all private rooms!

What has OH done Jox?

I'm shattered too Smiley am sacking off my Zumba class and going to bed ASAP!!

Hope everyone has enjoyed the sunshine!

Food shopping eurgh! I'm so tired right now I'd rather starve than do a food shop lol.

Scarlett :hugs: glad you had an understanding midwife at your appointment :)

Just pissed me off. The adventure park I've been to do annual passes and ohs has run out. It'll cost him nearly £50 to renew but at the mo gets 18 months for 12. Yes it's boring for us as adults but it's then somewhere to take the kids, indoor play, outdoor play, parks, rides and even a big water park plus little farm bit. Obviously I've said before about him not actually doing anything with stepson and at least with this it means he's out on not on bloody technology. Well I'd told him he'd need to renew it this week being school hols and stepson being here and that I wasn't getting stuck in all week. Comes to today and he's got a right face on!!! Said if I don't want to go then don't!! His reply was that he can think of better things to spend £50 on!! What than 18 months unlimited park use for all weather to get the kids out, running up to baby being a year old too etc just pissed ,e off that his priories r all wrong. Xbox game, no problem, out drinking no problem but something that doesn't bandit him directly, no way!!! He can't see that it's for the kids. So me, my 2 and stepson all have the annual pass and he doesn't, well worth him, I'll just go other him and as petty as it sounds i won't take stepson either!!!!

We were actually on our way there but h was pissing me off that much I turned round and brough him back home and went on my own with my 2!!! :haha:

Glad it went ok Scarlett, will u be having a scheduled csec or r u trying for a back? Xx

Yes me too smiley but we r out all day tomorrow and have no milk or bread and obviously oh doesn't drive so it's me who had to go!!!

Jox that's so selfish of him! Don't blame you saying you won't take stepson! Its only fair! Why should you get lumbered with all the kids when he can't be arsed to renew his pass?!

My dh never used to drive and I got so fed up of always having to run the errands so booked him a driving crash course and he passed lol :lol:

Smiley, his bil has just started teaching him so hoping after a couple of months we can book a block of lessons and that'll do it. I've told him he needs to be passed before the baby is due.

And yes it is selfish, £50 that's not spent on him!!!!

I don't blame you Jox. Yes go with your boys and leave him to look after his son and maybe he'll realise how good it is!

I'm really hoping for a vbac although I'll see how I feel nearer the time. If I'm too worried it's going to freak me out I think I'll go c section. I really want to push a baby out if you know what I mean?! Have that exerience... But I don't want to end up in the situation I did last time.

I was weighed today, I've put on about half a stone! :cry: :cry:

I haven't been on in a bit and I don't know how I'll catch up, I can't even find when my last post was. I'm sorry I don't have as much time to dedicate to you all as I'd have liked, but we are in the process of selling our house (I find out by tomorrow if it's sold, then we need to find a house) and it is summer launch for the kids clothing line I am selling, and I had to do all my summer catalog ordering - it's so fun but also quite busy.

I was at the doctors, I have the gags so bad, and heartburn. I didn't get heartburn until about 30 weeks last pregnancy, but everything is happening so much faster this time. I got something for the heartburn plus diclectin for nausea/gagging, so hopefully that kicks in soon.

I am up maybe 2 lbs, so that's not too bad. Clothes still fit me okay, but I feel as though I'm popped a bit already, my uterus is definitely showing out a bit.

Scarlett how come you had a emcs last time?

Missfrick hope all goes well with your house! And your clothing catalogue! And glad to hear you have meds to help you x

Wow Miss Frick good luck with everything!

Very long and intense latent labour (didn't go more than 20 mins without a contraction for 24 hours but they weren't in a pattern so wouldn't class it as established labour). Two days of that and finally got to 4cm!!!! They hooked me up to hormone drip etc to try and speed things up but it made me really ill (I was shivering cold and really dehaydrated) and then they realised DD was in distress (took blood from her head twice, that was particularly horrific) so sunroof job it was. This is the short version!

Scarlet they took blood from Reids head and the "score" they gave was a point away from "brain damage or death" I'll never ever forget the Dr's words till the day I die when DH asked her in tears "well then why aren't you doing a section?"
She said "if I could do it here and now I would be by the time I get them down to theatre your baby will be dead" :( I'm terrified this time if I'm honest X

Elmo that's awful :hugs: could you ask for a section? It's good they got Orla out when they did. She opened her bowels literally after they lifted her out!! And she had a little cone head where she'd been stuck in my pelvis bless her!

Baby measuring a day ahead Hb of 143bpm!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160413_145122.jpg
    IMG_20160413_145122.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 8
Elmo,
Its one of the reasons I am insisting on section this time. I was induced with my daughter at 37w and it was horrendous. I couldn't wee, they didn't put a catheter in me until I was about 5cms and I still have bladder pains from it. My daughter became distressed and I am convinced the decals (scratch tests) contributed. Hugs. I am glad that I have the option of a planned section this time.

Oh lovelies :-(

Dark how come u was induced with ur daughter?

Elmo/Scarlett, it's terrifying!!!

Ds1 was obviously still born but I delivered him naturally. With ds2 he ended up being csec at 34 weeks so with ds3 I was certain for another csec but then like u said Scarlett, I wanted to experience a 'proper' birth but with the happy outcome so I decided on a vbac. Best decision I ever made. It really was everything I wanted it to be. That said I was TERRIFIED of hearing anyone say baby was in distress or struggling etc I had nightmares about it. His heart rate was on the slow side but a doc monitored me (I was hooked up the whole time) and he was happy that he wasn't distressed or decelerated, just chilled lol

I hope u all get the stress free births u deserve.

I'm back from shopping, gonna go bed in a mo, catch up on some to. Wake up tomorrow at 11 weeks!!! Xx

Elmo that is so scary!!! How did they get him out?!

Scarlett hugs for feeling traumatized xx they had to take blood from Oscars head too!

Congrats hunni

Hugs Jox must have been so scary anticipating what might go wrong :hugs:

I've never had a section! Defo wouldn't want one either! Obvs if it was an emergency then fine but other than that I would never personally opt for one...but I have no reason to. I understand why others would!

I have a complex heart condition called trechology of fallots. It is actually considered dangerous for me to labor on my own. I had to be induced and have massive amounts of pain relief (which was useless anyway.) So vbac is basically impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->