November Nuggets ~ 2016

Wow Dark that's crazy. I actually read something not so long ago about the other side of donation and how many men think its okay to pressure women into having sex! Glad you had a nice experience. So will you keep in touch? Will he have any involvement?

Carly hugs for the nausea!! :hugs: hope your IKEA delivery comes nice and early x

He will know when baby is born and thats it. When the child is 18 he is welcome to find the dad but its upto him. (or her)

No it keeps getting worse I'm worried about taking an antibiotic especially in first tri so debating about seeing the dr today is a holiday so I have work today

Happy 12 weeks Jemma and happy washing Elmo.

Sorry you're feeling poorly Almost.

I'm feeling less sick and craving more healthy food but I'm still constantly hungry. Just had a scrambled egg cob and now I want another one :haha:

Been out with DD this morning and she's fallen asleep in the car and transferred into her bed for the first time ever!! But she's not wearing a nappy so I'm sure I'll pay the price later!

Oh and caffeine wise I try not to have more than three a day and they're not very strong (tea that is, no coffee!)

Jox fab bump

Dark i think you should definatly write a novel on your experiences. As a reader id be interested!

Happy 12 weeks jemma!!! So exciting!

I usually drink decaf tea anyway so thats not been an issue. Coke is my big thing iv been rationing it!! Went to see Muse last night (AMAZING) and had 4 cokes my whole weeks worth:haha: the last couple weeks iv been feeling absolutely terrible, vomitting nausea exhaustion, no appetite. But got my booking in on tuesday and was put on 5mg folic acid and given the healthy start vitamens so I stopped taking my boots ones and after a couple of days Im feeling a million times better. Slight nausea still tired and occasionally dizzy. But can eat again and enjoying food. Not had to use the cyclizine the gp prescribed!!! Also got my scan date 6th May will be 12 weeks exactly that day!!! All in all things looking up:happydance:

Hi ladies! Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do, which I'll get around to after posting about my OB Clinic visit this morning.

I hit the jackpot, is all I can say. I felt very anxious ever since I had that spotting incident 3 weeks ago and kept having a gnawing feeling that something was bound to go wrong. So she offered a scan and looked for a long time and gave me three (!) print-outs to show DH.

Uterus size is good, little one is measuring a day ahead :happydance: and he was incredibly active! Bouncing around, stretching his arms and little legs (that foot! :cloud9:) and even had a bit of the hiccups at one point.
Official dating scan next week (April 26th), which I'm happy about but more for my DH because he wasn't with me today. I feel completely re-assured, but it would be nice if he gets to see what I did today. Re: jackpot.

They also really took their time and she wrote everything down for me so I don't lose track because I am rocking the pregnancy brain already.

Alright, off to scroll through your posts!

Attachments

• 10w4d.jpg
    10w4d.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
Wow, this group is so active, haha. I love it though. Good to be here.

Hair done, will try and take u a pic when I get home!! Had it dyed red with the blonde ends, they aren't quite blonde but I like how it's come out!!
I've met a good handful of mums but my 2 closest both live so far south. I've met one twice (she even travelled up for my 30th bday party) but the other I haven't met yet altho we've said for years we r gonna arrange a meet in the middle of the country!! With kids, work etc it just makes it hard work. We all lost our first and in 6 years have had 7 babies between the 3 of us will this baby being number 8 lol

Jox - Still curious how your hair turned out, unless I missed a post? :lol:
I think it's beautiful that you've kept in touch with the other mums this closely.

I was supposed to be team yellow but I just NEED to know :rofl:

Smiley - :lol: I'm maintaining my team :yellow: position! Maybe because it's my first and it's more exciting to wait or something? I can imagine when you have more, you'd want to know for practical reasons.
My taste in baby clothes and the nursery stuff is pretty neutral, so I think / hope I will manage!

I'm a bit shy as you seem to be such a close group already and i was too scared to join for a while in fear something would go wrong but while it's still early days i feel quite confident about this little bean i have (thanks to a hematoma and bleed i already had 2 scans that showed a healthy little blob with a strongly fluttering heart) !

Cupcake - you are absolutely very welcome! Happy to have you here! Isn't is amazing to see the heartbeat for the first time?
Howdy neighbor! I'm from The Netherlands :flower:

Am no longer convinced theres a baby. Everyone else seems able to find the heartbeat but me.

Dark.... Put. Away. The. Doppler. :hugs:

My round ligament pain (least I assume that's what it is I hadn't heard of it until this pregnancy) but it's just as almost describes, I'll go from sitting to standing or stood stil to walking and will have a sharp elastic band pain.

Elmo - that's how it's been for me! When I get up from the sofa a little too enthusiastically or twist my body unexpectedly I get a brief sharp pain and mostly on the right.

And finally, congrats to all ladies who've hit 11, 12 weeks or other milestones recently!

So I started to cry twice but stopped myself ibwent to get a early lunch and I almost threw up as couldn't stand the smell it's prob my fault I had a couple granola bars in the am and never snacked when I eat those bars I usually have 4 since I'm pregnant to fill me up more between my naseau and this sinus it's horrible drs are closed but I don't have a fever so I feel like I need to suck it up but it's absolutely horrid!

Dark we would be horrible in the same room together we both worry too much and would cry at each others worried try to relax I'm trying so hard and dh says I've been horrible with worry compared to my first i know it's so hard! When is your next scan? Is it for next week?

Katie beautiful scan so happy all is okay it's so clear all of us naturally worry for our babies it's just what us mom's do!

Dark we would be horrible in the same room together we both worry too much and would cry at each others worried try to relax I'm trying so hard and dh says I've been horrible with worry compared to my first i know it's so hard! When is your next scan? Is it for next week?

Katie beautiful scan so happy all is okay it's so clear all of us naturally worry for our babies it's just what us mom's do!

Hey Katie! 29th April. which is now 10ish away. I cant help it. I am just anxious person anyway and add in that this bubs is a rainbow.

Hey Katie! 29th April. which is now 10ish away. I cant help it. I am just anxious person anyway and add in that this bubs is a rainbow.

Not too long until your scan!
Totally understand Dark! Mine is a rainbow too, or a double rainbow even. I struggle with anxiety too because of it. Just try and spare yourself any more unnecessary worry. It's too early to always find the heartbeat with a Doppler. Massive hugs hon! I'm sure everything will be fine!

Edited a little :)

Nice to see you Irons and Katie! Lovely scan pics too.

Almost hope you feel better soon.

Trying to find energy for Zumba...

Ikea delivered all of our furniture, we bought a tv stand, this one, https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S99123974/?query=991.239.74

all was going fine putting it together, got to the top section and they've sent a 2 piece instead of a 3, so no way will it connect. OH is on the phone with them, they are asking him to go to our nearest store to buy the other bit, he said no as it's over an hour away and we paid £35 delivery.

Disappointing of IKEA. It's their responsibility to deliver correctly..!

Dark I know it makes sense I'm anxious too I understand especially your little bean being a beautiful rainbow baby. I'm anxious too it's so hard to relax.

Scarlett zumba? Your my hero haha I could never a walk with ds around a few neighborhoods is already pushing it for me may bc I have a sinus cold it makes it harder for me to get moving it shard to breathe sometimes

Aww thank you! I love my Zumba, it keeps me sane. It's easier to go in second tri
When you have more energy but I don't think it's safe to stop totally in first tri and then start again so I'm making myself atm. That and the 7lb weight gain already!

Carly, IKEA should redeliver missing bit for you. At least they did for us when we had a faulty part in the toy kitchen we bought DD and I explained nearest store has hour away. Hope you get it sorted, how frustrating.

Evening all,

Left the house just before 8 this morning for a day at skeg/ingoldmells and didn't get home till just before 8pm!!! Boys r bathed and in bed ready for the first day back at school tomorrow!! Had a really fab day x

Glad I washer arrived elmo, what time did it come?

I'm sorry I can't remember everything I've read!! No idea what round ligament pain is tho!!!

Nice to see u ironmansmummy and Katie. I haven't added a pic of my hair.mits really hard to get a pic that shows the colour to be honest. It's just a normal red that I normall had with lighter highlights through the bottom half X

Back at work tomorrow. 8 days till scan. Think there is 3 of us now with dating scan next Tuesday!!! OH has his rots now and he's off which I'm so pleased about!!

Hope ur all ok xx

Sounds like a lovely day Jox. Wish we lived closer to the seaside here. Hope the school run goes well tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->