November Nuggets ~ 2016

Aww baby!!!! If I see a nub I'm saying girl!!!!! Xx

Ta dah! Any gender guesses?! Someone please
Explain nub theory!!

So all went well and managed to do Downs testing which we
Couldn't do with DD as she wouldn't get it right position. I can't believe but I'm measuring right for LMP so ticker is right and DD is 30th Oct. I'm wondering if it's I'm eating too much cos I know O'd late hence joining this group and early scan also said Nov.... Anyway DD was VERY late so wouldn't be surprised if this one arrives late too!

Now at work booooo hope everyone enjoying the sunshine xx

So you think girl Jox? Might send both this and early scan to Ramzi as they do a package together using both scans......

Feel so much happier to see Dinky (working title) and HB!

The nub is normally the silly looming bit. If it is angled or pointing parallel with the spine it's suppose to be a girl, if it's Angeles or pointing upwards it's a boy xx

Silly looming :haha: that should say willy looking!!!

Love the scan!!! Baby!!! :) :)
However I'm going to throw a spanner in the works and say boy! Looks angled up to me and it reminds me of my boys scans! Xx

Oh I don't know now I looked again and I guess I know what you mean Jox because although nub is slightly angled up, baby's back is curved so guess if baby's back was flat then nub would be vertical! X

Yes if u follow the line of the spine I think it's in line with it!! I love guessing!! We should have a section on front page of ramzi and nub predictions so we can look back!!! Xx

Hunni I agree if you had unprotected sex with your ex get a std test right away.

Scarlett beautiful scan amazing how much he or she looks like a fully formes baby already I'm guessing boy.

Yes my son is very smart he's been so clingy he just stared at my stomach this am when I had undies and bra getting ready for work he's been calling me mama instead of mommy and wants to be carried oh boy!

Wow. Lots to catch up on. Probably won't be around much the next two weeks. Have family coming to town for dd 1st birthday. Plus work! I'm also still sick and trying to get over it.

I'm still showing but bump def went down. I think my bloat is starting to go away. Still feel pretty good minus the occasional feeling nauseous. Haven't felt any movement yet but I'm not really expecting to.

Hope all is well!

What a beautiful scan Scarlett! 8 days until mine.

Hunni that's awful! He sounds like a selfish prick...you and your baby deserve better.

My bloat has gone down too. I have the smallest little bump/pooch...no one else would notice it. It gets bigger throughout the day as I eat but still nothing like the bloat I had going on about a month back.

Hunni - :hugs: please do not waste anymore time and energy on him, he is not worth it xx

Scarlett - Great picture!!!

Dark - Glad you found HB <3

Smiley - Ah flutters, can't wait to feel it!

I've had a productive day, brought the kids home for lunch, DD got in trouble yesterday for biting a year 2 at lunchtime :( she said she did it because he was staring at her and she didn't like it. She had to spend the afternoon with the headteacher writing a sorry note. It's so not like her, she has never bitten before, I just don't know what to do, she seems to be struggling with school.

Gosh you ladies talk a lot haha! I think I read back far enough to be caught up in all the excitement...

Hunni - please stay out of jail, it's not worth it!

Welcome Cupcake! I am in Canada but it seems most women here are in the UK

Christina - how did your daughter like the circus? I sell kid's clothes and our spring and summer lines are circus/amusement park themed! As for carrying your daughter, have you tried a back-carry? I have had to move DD to my back for a while now, even before pregnancy, because she likes to bounce and it hurts my back when she's pulling my front.

As for starting a WhatsApp group, maybe a facebook group would be better? I am in one from my March 2015 group and it's so much easier to keep up with - sorting messages into various threads.

All of you staying team yellow are crazy (lol, not really, but I don't know how you do it). Do they not do normal anatomy scans in the UK? You all seem to be scheduling 18 week scans, but we get them here anyhow.

AFM: my boobs are SO SORE when I take off my bra at night - a lovely symptom I forgot about. I might have to pull out maternity bras to sleep in soon because they're so sore otherwise - but I'm so not ready for that quite yet.
I've only put on about 2lbs so far which is good, but all I crave is fatty crap like Maccards and A&W. This is going to quickly turn into my other pregnancy if I'm not careful. It helps I'm working though so I literally cannot have it every single day like last time, which should help. Plus chasing after DD, who has started taking 5 steps at a time (!) will keep me on my toes - she will be full-on walking any day now.
I still can't believe I'm pregnant, and until I feel kicks I don't think I will...

sorry for the novel, so much to catch up on!

Missfrick we get a 20 week anatomy scan but can find out gender via a 16 week scan :)

Scarlett how exciting! What a cute scan! I can't see a nub but gonna guess girl for the sake of guessing haha! Got me excited for mine now.

Will catch up properly soon. Just got in from work and need to go get the kids from nursery/after school club soon.

Hope you are all having a lovely day xx

Missfrick, what's A&W?

Yeah I think a fab group would be nice when babies r getting close to being born!!

Still can't believe I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. Been looking at some baby clothes today :blush:bcant wait to start picking little bits up xx

I am desperate to buy more baby stuff but just need to know pink or blue!

Haha if we do a FB group we'll have to find out each others real names!!

They don't tell you gender at 20 wk scan so if we want to find out we have to go private anyway...

Wish I could do today all over again, it really was amazing and I now feel more relaxed, relieved but excited about being preggers again all in one go!

I already have a group set up for UK ladies, we have 22 or so in there. I will be happy to open it to you guys though.

Scarlett we can find out gender at our 20 week scan! Think it varies by area!

I'm not bothered about people knowing my name lol I've got plenty of bnb people on my fb anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->