November Nuggets ~ 2016

Lots to catch up on! I'm in bed so will reply in the morning! Hope everyone's okay xxx

5.30 start here as DD wet the bed, bless her. Her nappy had slipped in the night. So CBeebies it is - but Justin's House at 6.30 is a bit too much. Where's Baby Jake gone?!

5.30 start here too! My boys just don't like sleep :lol: I had one in bed with me and DH had the other on the couch with him all night.

Justin's House is a bit much at any time of the day!

7:30 start here, usually I have a small visitor about 4/5 o'clock each morning but he stayed in his bed all night :happydance:

I agree Justin's house is always too much but baby jake?? oh that creeps me out !! bring on the wonderfully mellow Waybuloo :haha:

Morning all so tired this morning don't even know why, oh my middle ds used to adore waybolu it's so chilled xx

So long story short, I am 2 months pregnant...pulled up at the moms house to catch my boyfriend "now ex" cheating with the same female from before. I went ape shit and bust his bedroom out of his moms home. The police was called and I went to jail.

I cannot even be pissed nor cry. I feel done....he has no car, still stay with his mom, no hs dip, no nothing, but I was blinded by love...here I am 8 weeks pregnant and now having to go through this pregnancy alone. The woman is 43 and he is 21, but life will go on. He will just go on child support...I will have my number changed first thing in the morning.

When we first found out he said to get an abortion(yet getting tests done to have a child). I have nobody to blame but myself...bringing another child in this world by a man who do not have shit. Maybe my dad was right...i dont know. My mom said he is going to try to come back, but this was the FINAL straw.

hunni I'm so sorry you are dealing with this but under no circumstances was your dad justified in what he said as it was plain disgusting :hugs:

if your ex wants to act like a tool then he doesn't deserve you or your baby, all you can do is carry on and be the best mum you can to your kids, forget that waster :hugs:

you always have us to support you as best as we can <3

Hunni that's awful. You don't need him if he treats you with such little respect. Change your number, don't give him any reason to contact you. You just concentrate on being the best mummy you can be xx

Hunni u don't need him and ur dad was not right. Just continue what ur doing xx

School run fine and at work now till 3!! 7 days till scan!!!!! Xxx

Huni - wow you are having a shitty time, nothing will ever justify what your dad said, he's no good either. As for this man, please don't take him back he sounds like a complete waste of space, do you have any other support? Your mum? Friends? Sounds like you could do with it right now, I'm sorry chick X

Just been to breakfast with mother in law and youngest ds. Home now just going to do some house work and take it easy.

Hope it's not too much info ladies but I'm pleased to say that I think I found my sex drive last night haha X

Hunni - :hugs::hugs: No matter what has happened now, your dad was not right. Don't ever believe otherwise sweetie!
I am so sorry this has happened to you - but the ladies here are right, this guy is not worth it at all, you deserve better and you don't need him! You got this, momma!
I am going to echo what Elmo already wrote and hope that you have someone close to you to give you support and a shoulder. You have us, of course, but I hope you have someone who can give you a shitload of hugs. :hugs:

Hunni i'm so sorry :hugs: can't imagine going through this at 8 weeks pregnant, but he sounds like you're better pff without him!
But even so, that doesn't mean your dad was right! You do not need either men in your life. Take care :hugs:

Hunni I'm so sorry that's horrible this too shall pass as I like to say he sounds like a price your better off without him right? Big hugs

Elmo, I've searched and can't find mine :haha: x

Hugs hunni:hugs::hugs:

My DD is in a horrible mood. She woke up at 3pm and hasnt stopped screaming since. She wont let me comfort her, she is inconsolable. She is in such a state she tried to push me off my own sofa!! as I sat next to her.:cry:. I hate when she is like this.

Oh dark, I'm sorry DD is misbehaving :hugs: I've just managed to shake DS for 10 minutes while I enjoy a cuppa and a vienesse whirl :blush:

I'm not going to comment about my sex life, me and OH are terrible :blush:

Haha well mine had up and left, gone for the hills! DH has a high sex drive, I used to, not as much after three kids and 6 years but last night he was after me again and I didn't feel like it one bit but I just thought well if I'm going to have the inconvenience of "helping him out" lol then I may as well have a go and actually.....really bloody enjoyed myself haha might even have another go tonight lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->