November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hmm I think tickers are broken. Mine should say 12 + 4 today.....

I think they must only update at 6am lol :haha:

My scan is tomorrow at 8.30am!

My ramzi said girl but will see what thy say when I've had my NT scan!

Morning Ladies. Rough night. Body seems to be getting me up at 3am at the moment. then I can fall back to sleep. I am pretty shattered though. DD day off from nursery today.

Morning ladies, Jox happy 12 weeks!!!

I'm not feeling very well today, sore throat, generally achey and unwell, would do anything to stay home and not do the long walk to school and back :( should be thankful I don't have work as well I guess.

I'm feeling really convinced another boy, I don't mind just wish other people weren't going to be rude about it. I'll send my 13 week scan off for nub opinions and if they say boy as well then I think I'll even be confident enough to buy boy clothes xx

Thank u ladies :kiss: wow, 12 weeks!!! I can't believe it!!! :happydance:

Scarlett, DS3 had a girly nub tho lol I was convinced he was a girl lol

Sorry ur feeling poorly elmo. Will u have chance to get a nap later?

Scam day tomorrow smiley!!!!

Xxx

Morning Ladies :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks Jox :happydance:

Lovely scan Scarlett, they reckon girl? Oh I can't wait for us all to find out :D

Elmo I'm sorry you aren't feeling well hun, hopefully you'll get a chance to rest up a bit at some point today :hugs: Also dark, sorry you didn't sleep well x

smiley, we have just 24 hours to go for our scans :happydance: I'm so excited

hunni, how's things with you now??

This week I caved and was window shipping for anything and everything baby :blush: I've decided on a lot of stuff already, OH will be happy I'm not dragging him about the place now :haha: With regards to how I feel, more good days than not, although had an awful night on Tuesday with nausea, probably my worst day :( also have a stuffy nose all the time :shrug: nothing cold like to go with it, just bunged up, bit annoying but glad it's not a full blown cold :)

We were upp tooooo early Smiley! Sorry for getting your date wrong, still not long to go!

Hope you manage to have a quiet day Dark and you too Elmo - get well soon. It's awful how people think it's ok to comment on gender and stuff like bump sizes. Maybe you need to think of a witty one liner to combat unwanted opinion? Was your Ramzi a boy result?

Jox when did you find out DD was a boy?

Sorry Jemma our posts crossed. Hope today flies by for you! What time is it tomorrow?

Yes I sent them both 12 wk and early scan and they've said girl.

Ooohh what have you been buying?

At 16 week gender scan. Everyone was certain he was a girl based on his nub lol

Jemma, I was looking at baby clothes yesterday!! I can't wait to start picking some little outfits up when I know the gender xx

scan is at 10:40 :happydance: I'm getting nervous, I hope bean is alright, be good if we can get a good nub shot :D

I've not bought anything yet but I've decided on cot bedding, pram, car seat, several toys / playmat :blush: omg I'm crazy :haha:

Woohoo jox happy 12 weeks and happy scan day jemma...enjoy xxx

Oh no Dark n Elmo hope you both feel better soon. Nothing worse than not being 100% and having kiddies to run after.

My wee boy has woken up and the heat and fiery red burn has died down. He had woken up in the night crying so i slathered him in more diprobase and he has woken up a million times better. Not sore at all. A slight tan thats all ( must take after his dad) thank you for all your support yesterday I was feeling awful still cant believe i let it happen:dohh:

Iv also woken up this morning and swear the bottom of my belly has become a bit more solid:shrug:

Happy scan day Jemma!! Not long now!!

Aww I'm glad hes ok this morning ironmansmummy!!!

Xx

Good to hear he's better Irons!

I won't have that much shopping to do as we've still got everything from DD (unless of course we find out gender in advance)

Although I defo want a new travel system as the one I bought last time was dreadful!

And also thinking bedside cot/nest

But that's about it. Having said that I'm going maternity clothes shopping next week and going to treat myself hurrah!

Hey all! Hope everyone is well. Life's been crazy lately, so I haven't had time to post here much.

So crazy that I am 12 weeks today! Do you guys consider 12 or 13 weeks the 2nd trimester? I always hear mixed opinions.

We find out the sex of the baby 1 month from today & I am soooo excited! :happydance:

I considered 12 weeks 2nd tri when I was pregnant with my dd. That's also what my OB told me.

Happy 12 weeks snowbunnie!!!

I'll move over after my scan I think xx

Elmo how are you feeling? :hugs:

Jemma there is nothing wrong with window shopping! Glad you have all your bits picked out!

Snowbunnie I think its 13 weeks!

Iron glad you little one isn't as red today! Accidents happen!

So I thought all along that I wanted a cath kidston changing bag but I've had a peek at the yummy mummy ones today :blush: im quite excited to be able to buy things in a few more weeks xx

I LOVE my pink lining bag, it's beautiful Jox. I went for the Blooming Gorgeous rather than Yummy Mummy as they're (at least they were 3 yrs ago) wider so you can get more in. It's got a bit of wear on handles which I may try to get fixed..... Or treat myself to a new one!!

Happy 12 wks Snowbunnie and hope got feel better Elmo

I can't take the constant feeling like I'm going to throw up. I think I'm going to need to call to get meds. I can't even eat it's so bad. Like the thought of food. Or water makes me feel ill and I gag. =[ I thought it was supposed to get better the farther along you are!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->