November Nuggets ~ 2016

Dark is she sick?

Elmo I've been more eager to have a go in the sack lately but the two times we finally did I had spotting two days after and one day after to waiting until second tri for now but we have managed to have fun in other ways gotta keep it going somehow haha. I have a higher sex drive than dh.

So Jox, that tip about hanging your legs off the bed to try and hear the heartbeat worked:happydance: 100% sure I heard the heartbeat. I recognized mine, then I heard a train sound for about 5 sec. Major fast but didn't register on the display. Looks like my uterus hasn't moved up yet but am 11 weeks grin emoticon

Also regarding sex I do have a sex drive but doing it on own just isnt hitting the spot.

Aww that's fab dark, worked perfect for me too. I think it takes a little longer for ur uterus to move up. I think mine has this week tho going by my bump lol ds2 was a section and I usually find baby just about my csa scar xx

I'm pretty sure if I got as far as did that it would be amazing but I can barely stand ohs voice at the mo :haha: almost 2nd tri tho so gonna have to make myself soon as I'm so scared of losing it totally even after baby is here. Me and my ex where awful (like sex twice in the 16 months from ds3 being born to splitting up). Me and oh have always had an amazing sex life that it won't come back xx

The plot just get deeper n deeper tell me why I was going through my fb messages that you can't see if somebody not your friend...a girl been in boxing me asking me abut Marcus n if I'm having his baby so I go on her page and she got pictures of him in his work uniform(he just got that job) with hearts. Boyyyyyyy but Ima remain calm but this nigga ain't shit lol. I can't even be mad. The kicker

ITS NOT THE 43 YR OLD!!!!!!

hunni, sorry that last bit made me lol :haha: I hope he doesn't try worm his way back in, what a nasty piece of turd... seems you're well better off without :hugs: deuces to him :rofl:

Oh hunni he sounds like a player for sure! No good! Sorry you have to deal with all this bs while pregnant.

So tn ds rubbed my tummy and said your tummy is getting big then I asked why he thought that and he said because there's a baby in there he is so smart so much for telling him next week! Haha o well it was very smart and factual he seemed pretty calm about it not super excited but I think it's normal at this age.

As for my sinus my dr called me back she and my obgyn said a zpack is safe to take in first tri but pharmacist told me it's best to avoid in first and third tri so I'm nervous to take it it's a grade b medication. I am not going to take it tn it was only a few bucks if I need to I will but I want to see if I get better maybe wait til I'm in 2nd tri.

So just a little update. The second chick called me on fb... Apparently he been in a relationship with her n she got my name off the ultrasound . she sent messages where he was saying he loves her n want to fix it. Oh and he told her we was not together when I got pregnant. Then I found out he is with like 2 other girls as well. Sleeping around raw n omg it is just too much. N my dumb ass pregnant.

Y'all I'm finna go back to jail

Hunni - gahhhh what a piece of shit. I know this is a tough situation and tbh I would be raging too, but he's not worth it! He just isn't worth you going to jail or anything else for that matter.
I'm sorry you're dealing with this while pregnant. Hang in there!

Oh Hunni :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear what's going on. What an absolute idiot he is that he's done this to you and your baby. You both deserve better and are better without him :hugs: try not to waste any more emotion on him (especially the sort that's going to land you in trouble) and focus on your LO and the baby :hugs:

Well lovely day in the garden here yesterday then me and DH had a bit of a fall out. FiL has insisting on doing some work on our house again and it's a total botched job again and I just cried when he left. DH has now lined up a carpenter to come tonight to see if he can fix it. This really is the very last time we're
Letting him to anything in this house!!!!!

Anyway today is a new day and this morning is our scan, hurrah. Extra nice as it means I've not had to get up at 5.30 for work so now all having a cuddle in bed with CBeebies.

Hope everyone has a good day :) x

Ps yay for HB Dark!

Pps anyone feeling any movement yet? I'm sure I am... And this isn't wind :haha:

Scarlett hope scan today is lovely!! :)

Dark - so glad you found heartbeat, now that you have can I stick my nose in and ask that you put it out of reach for a little bit :)

Jox - you should give it a go lol I didn't feel like it whatsoever but once I went for it I remembered what I was missing ;)

Huni - wow this guy really is a waste of space, but listen, you can't be ending up in jail again, you could lose your child and have (I think in the US you call it child protection services) involved with the new baby as well! Don't let him effect your life anymore than he already has. Also i think you need to ask the Dr. For an STD screening if he is putting it about so much he could have given you Anytning and you need to protect yourself and baby xxx

Scarlet there was a moment yesterday afternoon where I would describe what could have been a roll from baby? But I wasn't positive and I think when you do feel it you KNOW you have don't you?

Jox - less than a week to our scans now! 6 days to go! Anyone else next Tuesday?

I know this sounds silly but I think the only reason I'm not saying DEFO is its cos it's before my scan and it feels weird saying it, I don't know why... It's been whilst I've been in bed in an evening. I think I've had a roll (if was afterwards I suddenly thought what was that?!) and felt a few kicks...

Hunni :shock:

Scarlett happy scan day!! Hope it all goes well. Hope the carpenter can sort you out too :hugs: and yes I'm feeling flutters :)

My scan is this Friday :)

Yes Smiley flutters good way of saying it.

Aaarrggghhh I hope so cos it's in our kitchen/family room so I have to look at this mess every day! Last time he "helped" the plumber had to fix that!!!!

Hope time flies to Friday for you!

Yay for scan day scarlett!!! Can't wait to hear from u xx

How amazing r u these flutters!! Nothing hear I don't think altho I hear him moving on thr doppler!!

Yay elmo, 6 days!!!! 12 weeks tomorrow for me!!!

Hunni, u need to stop thinking about him and concentrate on ur kiddies.

Not much Planned today. Oh at work tonight so house to myself altho he was on his xbox 8.30 till 2am last night!!! Think we might b going out for lunch when Ds3 has finished nursery xx

Hunni:hugs: im so sorry your going threw this crap. :hugs:

Happy scan day Scarlett

I thought i felt a flutter the other week but i think it mustve been wind as i was so early:haha:

Almost what a clever wee boy you have that wouldve melted my heart!! My ds is 3 we talk about baby in front of him all the time and he hasnt worked it out:haha:

Im on nightshift from tomorrow fri and sat nights the thought of it is killing me. Lol
Im bloating like crazy at the moment my tummy is its usual flabby self in morning by evening i look 6 months pregnant. I wish i had a proper bump instead of this horrid bloating

Happy scan day Scarlett, and yay Dark for finding the heartbeat! Hopefully you'll be a little more at ease until your scan next week!

I'm in the backyard (sunny today!) with a book. Feeling under the weather so won't be doing much else today!

Ironmansmummy my boys r exactly the same lol we talk about it all the time but they've not clicked on at all!!!! Will tell them after the scan on Tuesday xx

I've 100% popped and it's now baby bump. It's there all day every day, no hiding it at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->