November Nuggets ~ 2016

Yeah its private. The only pregnancy groups I can find is american so I set up my own.

I think from my experience in predicting using the nub theory (this is my first time:haha:) that your babys a wee girl Scarlett!!!

Oh I joined the wrong one lol there was a due in November group so I joined that to have a nosey!

Is it not a bnb group dark? Just on fb? Most my friends list r originally from bnb lol

Oh is at work till 2am and I've just napped for 2hrs. It's been a lovely day today. Town for coffee this morning then went out for lunch with oh as well X

No plans tomorrow except to dance around celebrating 12 weeks!!! At work fri and Saturday then a meal planned Sunday for OHs mums anniversary (13 years since she died). Then it'll be Monday and only 1 day till scan!!!

I bet it was so lovely wasn't it Scarlett. I'm so excited for u!! I really can't wait. Just to see baby resembling a baby. I could see his little arms and legs last time at 9 weeks but only just x

Omg bad mummy alert!! Was out most of the afternoon with my wee boy in my parents garden and at the park. He was wearing a hat and sunglasses and i put factor 30 on him but obviously didnt reapply as i didnt realise it was so warm (wind was cold i was in a hoodie but wee man had just tshirt cause he was running around) anyway his arms are all burnt now. Iv completely doused in diprobase now and will reapply as he goes to bed in 5 mins. Hes not bothered by it (yet) i just feel so awful I burn and know how sore it is (my face is all burnt). I mean its April in Scotlanf but i shouldve known better:nope:

Oh Hun don't worry about it. I bet it's practically gone by morning. My lo was out in theirs today, I put hat and sunglasses on him but no sun cream!! Xx

You put it on once better than not at all its so easy to forget in the spring tons of people here in the US are posting sunburn photos it's cool and breezy but the sun is hot you just forget hope he stays comfortable the cream should help it's usually worse the next day then gets better after that

Jox: A&W is an American burger restaurant, they are quite famous for root beer but I like their onion rings best

Sorry I meant where I live they won't tell you, I know most places they do. And also kinda that it's interesting knowing people's real names and maybe why they chose their bnb nickname.

Irons big :hugs: so easily done. We sent DD without a hat to nursery as we hasn't even bought a summer one yet. Been told she has to have one tomorrow and sent DH out to get one! Hope LO is better in the morning.

One more sleep for your
Milestones Smiley and Jox!

I am so excited to turn 12 weeks!!!

I've round my old pregnancy journal from ds3, I've added to my signiute true if any of u want to pop over xx

Sooooo had results from early scan and 12 wk scan and they're saying.....

GIRL!

Aww :pink: I said girl!! Can't wait to find out xx

Oooh Scarlett was that on gender experts? Are you gonna have a 16 week scan?

Morning all x

Is your ticker a day out Jox?! I thought you was 12 weeks today!

Eta: its changed now! Lol! Happy 12 weeks!!!!

Happy 12 weeks Jox and happy scan day Smiley!

Yes was on gender experts. I thought my Ramzi was boy but they think the scan was flipped so they say girl. For nub they're saying girl, which after Jox explained it to me it's more obvious.

I don't know if we'll find our properly or not, but if we do then I doubt it would be before 20 wk scan anyway.

When is your scan Smiley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->