November Nuggets ~ 2016

Scarlett what's r difference between th blooming gorgeous and the yummy mummy bags? Made by the same people etc? I saw they have the same patterns xx

Oh no Christina :-( xx

Jox they are just different types of bags by Pink Lining. X

Christina :hugs: mine was bad up till 12 weeks and now its only very occasional! Hope it gets better for you soon xx

Christina I had no throwing up with ds until second tri this tri my gagging is getting worse I couldn't heat my lunch up because I felt like throwing up from someone's food I could smell in the room and had to leave immediately everyone is different I would get Ned's though if you can't even drink water or eat crackers! Sorry to hear it's so bad.

AFM my dr gave me a zpack for sinus not sure if I mentioned but I've gotten iffy answers on taking it in first tri my obgyn said its fine my dr was a bit nervous but read is a grade b drug so pretty safe but then pharmacist said if i dotn have to take in first tri not to. I have a constsnt nagging cough blowing my nose a little kess but its still a lot if im still sick this weekend I'm going on the zpack Sunday I'll be 12 weeks Monday and it's almost 2nd tri I feel bad all the coughing when I breath and poor baby must be b upping around in there it'd intense coughs

I thought I read somewhere someone had a scan today? Anyone? Mine is getting closer next wed eeek!

Oh no, Christina. So sorry you're MS has been so bad. I feel relieved yet nervous I haven't had any. Well maybe once or twice but not really.

Almost, my seasonal allergies are horrible right now too. I'm not taking anything for it though, just suffering through it. Couldn't even taste dinner tonight.:nope:

I'm so jealous of you ladies who have reached twelve weeks! I'll be eleven tomorrow. :happydance:

Hunni, I'm so sorry everything you are having to go through with the babys father. Chin up girl, brighter days are ahead. :hugs:

So many of us hitting 12 weeks! 12 weeks today for me (Fri)...I can't believe it and am starting to feel like I did before my dating scan...that it didn't seem real until I saw the scan. My very mild nausea is gone now, just have a bit of fatigue still and light bloating. Lower tummy is getting a little firmer but not noticeably larger yet, except when I eat. Mostly just got RLP every few days.

Almost sinus is horrible. I get sinus infections, it's miserable and even worse that you can't really take anything. I'm hoping I don't get it during my pregnancy, my job is stressful enough without having horrible snot and face cracking pain on top and nothing to take for it.

Just booked a trip home for OH and I to see my family in 5 weeks time. It's our friends engagement party and my aunties 50th....and I've got 2 new nieces and a nephew to meet who were born in the last 2.5 months. Probably my last trip home before I'm a mum!

KLS I've felt that way about my symptoms too... at times I'm very glad, especially at work but at other times I wonder why I've hardly got any. I've normally got quite a weak stomach so I thought I'd get ms for sure. I've seen and heard so many comments about how the stronger the symptoms are the better for a healthy pregnancy. Now after talking to some family members and some ladies on bnb who've had no symptoms and healthy pregnancies, I've been reassured...and told to appreciate it now because next pregnancy I might not be so lucky!

I caved and took day one of a 5 day dose tonight it's driving me nuts and my obgyn and dr said it's safe to take the zpack I feel bad for baby coughing all the time I want baby to grow in a calm stress-free womb!

This is nothing compared to what I had with my dd. But it still sucks. My OB put me on reglan bc I threw up water all day today. I only have to take it as needed. So if I am ok one day I won't take it. I just threw up everything I ate today

Wow pippy I figured you would have loads of nausea. Do I remember correctly that you're preg with twins ? I've always heard that with twin pregnancy ms is horrible!

I don't blame you almost. If doc and obgyn told you the zpac was okay to take I wouldn't worry.

On another note, can't believe the news that prince died today. We just don't have good music like we used to. Another legend gone to soon.

Christina I can't imagine. You poor thing! I bet your are losing weight and not gaining though. Hope the reglan gives you some relief!

Dhs grandfather passed away late tonight and I have almost a 99 temp I feel like it's rising nervous it's from the zpack as its on the list of not so common symptoms I am snuggled in bed though maybe that can rise my temp.

I have been checking weight. I haven't gained or lost. I've been the same. Which I guess isn't a bad thing.

I lost 30lbs during pregnancy with dd. But I also started off heavier then than now.

I've been awake since 3am. Wide awake and can't get back to sleep!

13 weeks today for me and my scan at 8.30am :happydance:

Happy second tri and yay for scan day Smiley!

Yes Jox, Pink Lining make Yummy Mummy bags but I liked the Blooming Gorgeous one as its bigger (search yummy mummy or blooming gorgeous on you tube. YM is a bit taller but BG is wider so you can get loads in!)

Christina and Almost hope
You both feel better soon!

Pippy, how exciting for you trip home! When are you going?

Kls I know! The grim reaper is having a field day at the moment!

Happy Friday!

Jemma are you ok? Didn't I read that scan was yesterday? Xx

Weather here has been nice I hope it stays, although downside is hay fever is starting, I'm really not feeling well today ladies :( throat is SOOO sore, bit of cold and generally feel unwell which is so annoying cos we are due to celebrate my eldests 8th birthday tomorrow! His birthday is the Thursday after but he will be with his dad (my two youngest are with my hubby)

I look really obviously pregnant now and feel a bit embarrassed almost cos people are going to assume I'm much further on than I am!

I hope everyone else who is feeling unwell with illness or baby symptoms feels much better soon , and smiley I hope you enjoy today!! :) :) xx

Morning ladies:thumbup:
(almostthere) hugs hun xxx
Had a terrible night with DD. She woke up screaming about 11 and didnt stop until 1. However she seems okay today so she is still going to nursery. Which means I can rest. Happy 13 weeks smilie. xx

I had a low moment panicking about being alone.

Morrrrning!!! :happydance:

Sorry I missed a day, I had a really rough day yesterday, was so tired and sick :( But today is SCAN DAY!!! Woooooo :D good luck with yours smiley, mines at 10:40 :thumbup: will post pic assuming alls well

you lot are mad, looked at those bags... £80!!! for a bag... :dohh: I'm so skint :haha:

sorry to all those not feeling well :hugs: I hope you feel better soon xx

Happy 13 weeks smiley!! Can't wait to hear how ur scan goes!! You too jemma!!!

Just a quick one as just about the leave for the school run. Boo for all those feeling so rubbish!!!

I really do like the yummy mummy bags so gonna have a look. Oh has always called me yummy mummy too so that'll sway it for him!!

So crazy that I am 12 weeks today! Do you guys consider 12 or 13 weeks the 2nd trimester? I always hear mixed opinions.

I've done some googling and found the following:

by Development: This uses actual developmental stages to divide up a pregnancy. From LMP to 12 weeks the embryo develops all the major organs and becomes a fetus. From 12 weeks to 27 weeks the fetus continues developing and reaches viability. From 27 weeks on the fetus finishes development and prepares for delivery. Here the second trimester begins at 12w 0d and the third at 27w 0d.
by Gestation: With this method you take the 40 weeks of gestation and divide into three equal stages. Here the second trimester begins at 13w 3d and the third at 26w 6d.
by Conception: This method is where you take the 38 weeks of post conception development, divide by three, into the three equal trimesters. Here the second trimester begins at 14w 5d and the third at 27w 3d.

Guess it depends on how you look at it!

I can't take the constant feeling like I'm going to throw up. I think I'm going to need to call to get meds. I can't even eat it's so bad. Like the thought of food. Or water makes me feel ill and I gag. =[ I thought it was supposed to get better the farther along you are!?!?!

:( I'm sorry your MS is hitting you this hard Christina! I hope you'll get some relief soon.

On another note, can't believe the news that prince died today. We just don't have good music like we used to. Another legend gone to soon.

Seems like all the Greats are going, one by one. I'm still upset about Bowie and now Prince!

Dhs grandfather passed away late tonight and I have almost a 99 temp I feel like it's rising nervous it's from the zpack as its on the list of not so common symptoms I am snuggled in bed though maybe that can rise my temp.

Sorry to hear about your DH's loss.
When you're feeling feverish, it's best not to be TOO snuggly underneath the blankets / bedding because your fever may rise.
And I hope you start feeling better soon!

I look really obviously pregnant now and feel a bit embarrassed almost cos people are going to assume I'm much further on than I am!

Same here! It's mostly bloat :lol: which seems to be my permanent state right now, but I dare say that I think my lower abdomen above the pubic bone has started to pop a little!
Our friends (who are also DH's relatives) invited us over but we had to decline (and move it until after we announce) because there's no hiding this anymore, and as soon as someone in the family knows, they will ALL know. I'm sequestered for just a few more weeks! :haha:

AFM - 11 weeks today! (My OB put me a day ahead, but I had IUI so for the time being, I'm keeping my ticker as is).
My nausea is starting to wane a little bit, I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->