November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi all only just got back! Good luck jemma!! Here is my scan photo....been put forward two days! Everything was perfect, it was so amazing!!

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/20160422_090332.jpg

Lovely scan Smiley!

Hope you got on good Jemma

Yes PL bags are expensive, mine was a present but they do last really well and you can get a bargain in the sales sometimes

That k you both :) it was so good. Very clear, could see all fingers and toes and everything. Baby was opening and closing their mouth and flipping around everywhere :haha:

Yaay lovely scan!!! Even further forward smiley you'll be due in September before we know it hehe xx

Haha Elmo I always go overdue...defo a November birthday! My actual DD now is 26/10/2016

Thanks girls :hugs: Here is my bubs :cloud9: 12 + 4, so bang on for 31St October due date, I'm so happy, was bricking it going in.

smiley I'm glad yours went well hun :hugs:

Attachments

• 20160422_111706.jpg
    20160422_111706.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
Lovely jemma! Glad all is fine!

I'm so happy today. Feel like a weight has been lifted.

Ladies beautiful scans! Very lovely!

Thanks ladies I'm trying to relax about the whole zpack thing I think I would have woke up sweaty or uncomfortably hot if my temp rose I checked it this am and it dropped. Yesterday was the big dose for zpack double so tonight will just be half the dose I'm glad I took it bc I just blew out lots of green sorry TMI I just want this to go away and it will be a relief to see baby next Wednesday after taking the zpack hoping all looks fine!

Hope everyone has a nice day I'm dying for the weekend working in first tri with infants and toddlers is not easy!

Amazing scans ladies!!!

KLS yep twins...I thought I would have been sick for sure, especially after my hcg was so high.

Almost I'm sure is absolutely fine chick! We are OK to take all sorts in the uk X

Smiley I can't tell on yours, Jemma are you team yellow? I'm checking before I speak in case you don't want opinions lol?

I got the most beautiful flowers from DH today :) will attach pic. They just turned up at the door.

Also got a letter for consultant, was for next Friday but have managed to move it to after my scan on Tuesday X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
Almost I'm sure is absolutely fine chick! We are OK to take all sorts in the uk X

Smiley I can't tell on yours, Jemma are you team yellow? I'm checking before I speak in case you don't want opinions lol?

I got the most beautiful flowers from DH today :) will attach pic. They just turned up at the door.

Also got a letter for consultant, was for next Friday but have managed to move it to after my scan on Tuesday X
awwwww Elmo that's so precious, what a lovely gesture :hugs: Bless him!

and no, not team yellow, opinions are most welcome xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->