November Nuggets ~ 2016

Smiley thanks! That makes me feel better! I won't over do it.

Darkriver that's true!! I have a 7 year old I have to lift sometimes too!

Hi ladies! Can I join? My due date should be about November 8th. This is my first pregnancy and I am trying so hard (and failing) not to worry about every ache and pain, but I have nothing to compare to so it's really difficult!! We've been trying for almost a year and a half so I just want to have a healthy baby!

Congrats to everyone!

Hi ladies! Can I join? My due date should be about November 8th. This is my first pregnancy and I am trying so hard (and failing) not to worry about every ache and pain, but I have nothing to compare to so it's really difficult!! We've been trying for almost a year and a half so I just want to have a healthy baby!

Congrats to everyone!

Congratulations :hugs:

I have two previous pregnancies to compare to but still worry about the aches and pains :lol:

Congrats to everyone!
Come on in! and congratulations :hugs: aches and pains are normal but feel free to check with us at any time xx

I still havent heard from the midwife. I cant find my consultant letter to see where I should go from here. I put the form in monday so I should have at least heard by now for my booking apptment.

Congrats to everyone!

Congrats! Love the name btw. If it makes you feel better I have been pregnant before with my daughter and I still worry about every little twinge and ache apparently. :blush:

Anything 30bls and under shoukd be ok I work with infants and toddlers and have to lift thanks ladies I know I'm probably being rediculous I get worried over silly things

Anything 30bls and under shoukd be ok I work with infants and toddlers and have to lift thanks ladies I know I'm probably being rediculous I get worried over silly things

I can understand I was reading your journal and following your progress.

No insomnia for me - complete opposite, I hit the pillow and I'm out!

Great lines ladies :dust:

Jox - Great news, my only symptom is sore boobs :)

Also not DTD for us since I've found out, I had a bit of spotting the day AF was due and a few days after so I'm a bit nervous to try :blush:

Almost - I wouldn't worry, bubba is well snug in there.

Smiley - Have you seen your GP? My first appointment is next Tuesday, my drs are so busy!

Kimbre - Have you researched about working with powders and chemicals you do? Did your manager?

Welcome Peterpanwendy and congratulations!

AFM - DD has been off school since yesterday with a cough, but she wants to go back tomorrow, so we've had a cleaning day :thumbsup:

Thank you ladies!

I've been having insomnia, too! Waking up at 3 or 4 and taking forever to fall asleep again. I've had sore bbs since ovulation and nausea has already started.

I've also been having some cramps, similar to af cramps, but not unbearable. They seem to get worse when I have to pee, or after I've just peed (TMI? Sorry!) I had a weird ache in my right side for quite a while yesterday, but I believe its because my uterus is tilted pretty far to the left, and I've read that can cause more intense stretching and pulling on the opposite side. I have some sore muscles like I slept wrong last night (which is entirely possible, haha). I'm glad to know I'm not the only one analyzing every little thing!

I'm such a worrier as well. I'm running to the toilet all the time because I'm convinced I'm going to be bleeding. I worried throughout with my son as well. 12 weeks seems so far away at the moment. I'm trying to make it go quicker by planning things for different weeks, for example 5 weeks - doctor, 7 weeks - tell parents, 8-9 weeks ish - midwife booking in, 10 weeks ish - tell brother/sister, then 12 weeks scan. Am I mad? :blush:

Haha, no you aren't mad. My first appointment isn't until 9 weeks so I am trying to keep myself occupied until April 4th. It seems like forever away!!!

Not mad at all.

I'm obsessed with Google, constantly typing things in :haha:

I have been getting slight twinges on both ovaries (it feels just like the lead up to ovulation) I'm wondering if it's the corpus lethem?? It's so noticealble.

Carlyp yes I saw my gp on friday and have already received my booking appointment and my dating scan. Things work so differently everywhere.

Welcome everyone!

If it makes you feel any better, this is my fourth baby and I am still analysing everything!

almost there - please don't worry one bit about DH's arm over you it won't have hurt a thing :)

I don't feel pregnant at all really other than looking several months pregnant with what I can only presume is bloat! How I will keep it a secret for the next 6 and a half weeks is beyond me! x

Hi peterpanwendy X

So... Mw has just called me. She said she thinks I have valid reason for wanting a scan. I've booked in to see her next Thursday so she can sort most of the booking in appt and she'll ring and get me a scan booked. So all is moving forward.

Boobs still sore and feeling a bit sicky today. Just done another ic, no idea why, I just needed to pee so thought why not lol these 3 have been done over the last 5 days or so.... Today's is so dark, even slightly darker than the control line :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 14
That's the darkest ic I have ever seen woman! Makes you feel better somehow doesn't it. My frer being so so dark this morning made me feel like hcg must have gone up quite a bit since the last one. Glad you have got the ball rolling and can start moving toward getting that scan and some level of peace of mind Jox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->