November Nuggets ~ 2016

So glad for all the happy scan updates :happydance:

Jox I'm due October too but just love this November grohpm the October group is really rubbish.

Jemma love your new profile pic...you look nothing like I imagined lol I thought you was blonde for some reason (I think because in my old February 2013 group I made a friend called jemma who I'm still close with now and she is blonde haha).

My gender scan is the 12th May and my 20 week scan is June 10th :)

Glad the boys were happy Jox!

I can't see scan pics too well As on my phone! Is there a girly nub for Jox's baba?

Why is it rubbish Smiley?

it's because I'm a bit thick isn't it smiley :haha: ;) I'm naturally a blonde so you're not wrong but just dyed it a really lush purple/red/black colour... if that makes sense :D

My 20 week scan is 15th June, got 2 appointments that day, my scan and an antenatal appt. Need to remember to book my 16 week appt with the midwife... do you reckon it's too early to book it this week? :shrug:

I've booked mine in already Jemma as my midwife only does one morning at the surgery and I know she can get super busy.

Is anyone else being really clumsy? I think I've broken my toe today stubbing it into the bed :cry: and it's not the first time I've done something like that recently either! I've also got a big bruise in the middle of my forehand atm too!

Jemma, my 16 wk mw appt has been booked since I was 6 weeks lol I'll be 17+4 tho, do u think I should call and try and change it or not bother? Altho it's been gender scan and 20 weeks so might be good for reasurrance.

Scarlett, I'm not sure there is a nub altho I've been looking at scans and maybe there is lol skull is girly. I've had all girl predictions. I'll fall on the floor if they tell me boy :haha:

Scarlett I can't see a nub but looks like a girly skull!

I've got a consultant appointment on the 11th may eek. Still not booked my 16 week midwife appointment. Will do it tomorrow!

Scarlett its just rubbish haha not as talkative as this group. Just didn't get a good vibe from it!

I didn't end up getting my pram but I have just bought a moses basket. It's off eBay but it is immaculate (gonna buy a new mattress though) and like brand new and its lush. :thumbup:

I think we r off to have s browse at prisms tomorrow :happydance: xx

Does it say in your book what they do at 16 wk check to help you decide if you need to move it forward Jox? Was your Ramzi girl?

Yay for Moses basket Smiley!

I'm eating fizzy strawberry laces. I'm obsessed with fuzzy stuff at the mo!

Yes ramzi prediction was a girl!!!

When they started the scan it was straight into a potty shot. It was quick so obviously I can't be sure but I'm think girl more then I did before this scan lol like I've said I'll be surprise if it's a boy but not disappointed. I think I'll find it funny at how wrong I've been lol

I'm not sure what they do at 16 weeks mw appt actually. Maybe I should find out!! Xx

I am craving ice pops so bad. I never had cravings with the boys but this time round for the last two weeks or so I have been eating ice pops like they are going out of fashion. I even like rubbing them on my lips coz the cold feels nice :lol: :haha: I've just been to asda and bought another box of 20 Mr Freeze ice pops and also a box of vimto jublees. They should keep me going till the weekend!

16 week just bog standard check urine, listen in with Doppler, check bp etc. You also get your forms for NHS exemption for dentist and prescriptions etc. Also think you get your matb1 form for work for your mat pay

She gave me my exemption at 6 weeks lol I've had my card for ages now. I think matb1 is 24 weeks (viable) xx

I'm so miffed I didn't ask for my exemption forms at booking appt.

So I guess it doesn't matter if later than 16 wks Jox?

Ice pops aren't too bad surely they're mainly water? Ive made my tongue sore with these fizzy laces but I can't stop myself!!!

:O I've never had my exemption before 16 weeks!! I feel robbed haha. I currently have half a tooth on one of my back teeth and begrudge going to the dentist till I've got my exemption :rofl:

I think 16 weeks is just a halfway check between scans.

smiley I've got about 4 different kinds of ice pop in the fridge :rofl: I've been craving them too :blush:

I've already decided the pram/travel system to get, just need to know gender so I know which colour to get. I sent my most recent scan off to gender experts and had a reply that my nub was girl so fx'ed that's right as I want to buy a ton of pink stuff :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->