November Nuggets ~ 2016

I have had my 16 weeks scan booked since week 6 lol. Arrghh getting excited for my scan now.

Smiley I don't blame you I'd be the same!

Wish I craved ice pops and not fizzy and sugary stuff. I'm disgusted with what I've eaten today, although technically I'm
On holiday...

Ramzi said girl for both of my scans too Jemma. Be interesting to see how many they've got right when we
All start having gender scans!

Who has their 12 wk scan next?

Did u pay again with nub scan? Xx

I sent both at the same time as a package for something like £7. I wonder if they do discount if you've already done Ramzi?

I paid about £3 for the ramzi. I've not submitted my 13 week scan but if I do I will just do the free one probs lol

So I seen my OB today. She said there is this new thing where if you had a baby before 37w then it is recommended to get this shot from 16w to 36w every week. It goes in the hip. I said I'll do it. It helps to produce a full term baby instead of risk having another one early.

Anyone ever heard of this?

It's not something I've heard of hunni X

I want to send this one but don't want it to be from the same email address in case they have it recorded. I want to send it completely anonymous and see if they come up with the same thing iykwim? Might get OH to send it lol x

Fantastic scans ladies!!!

Scarlett I love fizzy lollies, but haven't wanted them since about 6w! That's about when I got turned off bacon too. Our icy pops (we call them icy poles) are very sugary and I love them pregnant and not pregnant.

My scan is at 8am tomorrow (23.5 hours lol). Going in before work so really hoping they can see everything clearly and it doesn't take too long. I can't book my next scan until I see my Dr for my blood and scan results, she'll then refer me to the hospital. Hoping the scan results are sent to my Dr the same day they do it so I can see her the next morning.

So jealous of the snow some of you are getting!

Welcome Sarah!

Jox I was thinking about sending my next scan from a different email address too.

So badly don't feel like going to work today [-(

Wow so much to catch up on! I've been sick with allergies for a week so after work I've been heading to bed super early and haven't been getting on bnb. Pollen is no joke!

Love all the baby names! We have list but haven't started narrowing it down yet.

I'm SO jealous of the ultrasounds. So happy for you ladies that have had them and that they went okay. My next dr visit is Friday but I probably won't get a scan until about 18 weeks. It's crazy how things are done differently in the us than in the uk. Some of you may have had three before I get my second one. Im so jealous!

Kls that's a long time to wait! I'd be fretting. It will have been 5 1/2 weeks between my first and 2nd scans and it's gone sooo slow. Are private scans available where you are?

Pippy best of luck in the am!

I was told to drink 32 ounces of water before my scan I go in tomorrow at 4 so nervous and excited not for the bloodwork though haha dh is comming with :)

Thanks almost, same to you! I was told to drink 1/2 a cup of water before mine, much better than the 1.5 litres I had to drink for my dating scan...that was awful!

I'm nervous and excited too. It feels like a huge a milestone and once I get through it, I can finally relax. OH is on night shift so will be fast asleep, I'll surprise him when I get home.

My next scan won't be until 20 weeks. Had the first at 9w6d.... And the wait continues. They will start at my next appt listening for hb on Doppler though.

Pippy hope work is going okay. Not long to wait for your scan eeek!

Crazy how different things are for everyone with appointments! 18 weeks is a long time to wait for a scan!

Almost good luck for your scan!

14 weeks today :yipee:

Happy 14 weeks smiley!!!!

Hello Ladies - haven't posted for ages as I've not had a good time of things. Had a large bleed 2 weeks ago (woke at 2:30am with pink fluid gushing like my waters going with DD1 and then again at 5:30am with blood and a clot) and thought it was all over. Had a scan which showed baby was fine and then another last Monday which still showed the clot. Been on bed rest with on/off old clot being passed. Have been listening in with doppler every day which is reassuring and waiting on another scan tomorrow. If this is ok then back to work on Monday - but on modified workload. Nervous about going back as no one apart from my boss knows why I have been off.

Saw the midwife last week and got booked in. Really strange doing this as nervous after the bleed. Have been booked in to see a Consultant at 16 weeks (requested this due to difficult delivery last time and refused to go the "birth choices" clinic after I was treated badly last time). NHS scan booked for 10th May!

Hope everyone else is ok - been scanning the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->