November Nuggets ~ 2016

Morning Ladies :hugs:

hopeful, sorry to hear you've had a bit if a rough time but if baby is showing as fine then that's brilliant, hopefully your next scan is just as positive :hugs:

smiley, happy 14 weeks :happydance:

good luck pippy with your scan! :thumbup:

Going to book my mw appt today... totally wiped today, think I overdid the catching up on housework yesterday, I'm drained :dohh: Luckily Riley has nursery this afternoon but my cat is on one today and won't stop diving on me :rofl:

Great scans everyone. Jox id do the same as you and send the nub with a different email address:haha:

Hopeful glad to hear your baba is ok after such a fright takr it easy xxxxx

We had snow on and off last 2 days. When not snowing its glorious sunshine and warm when no wind:dohh: noone knows what to wear :haha:

Not ice poles but my wee boys favourite treat is ice lollies (sunshine or snow lol) so every time he has on i have one too:blush:

Iv got a proper bump now and its massive! My mum thought it was fat yesterday so she poked it and its solid haha obviously my tummy remembers the previous pregnancys and has just popped back into pregnancy mode. Was with my friend who is 29 wks yesterday and honestly im almost as big as her (mind you she carries small)

A week n 2 days until my scan. :happydance:

Anyone else watch OBEM everytime I watch it i reminice about my previous births and have decided im good at labour:haha: my dh has told me what I remember and what he remembers are completely different:haha:

It's just one of those days... :dohh:

Attachments

• 20160425_192420.jpg
    20160425_192420.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1461750783544.jpg
    FB_IMG_1461750783544.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Lol cute Jemma!!!

I've submitted my scan photo and sued ohs email address. I'm intrigued to see what they say this time lol

Gonna be going round telling some family today. Not looking forward to seeing my sister but I'll let my 5 year old do it :haha:

We've been to look at the pram we want today. Pretty certain it's the one we want. Can pay whatever whenever towards it, once we've paid half shell order it in the keeps it till we r ready to collect it. Also said she does full refund if anything was to go wrong, horrible thinking of that but I feel I have to. It's a venicci one and it's lush. OH loves it and he's a fussy bugger lol might have to reasses the yummy mummy bag tho!! I still want one but the navy one probably won't go :-(

I got a private ultrasound booked for 10 w this Saturday

I don't get to see bubs until 16w when I get my first shot. 7 weeks is so far :(

Hopeful - sounds like you have had a horrible time xxx

Jox never heard of that pushchair but had a look online and looks really nice

Smiley happy 14 weeks!

Hope everyone is ok X

I just noticed that out of all of i have had the worst morning sickness lol

Well an active day that has left me wiped. Went to nursery with Lucy and spent an hour with her. She wondered off 40 minutes in I was billy no mates:haha:.

Then wondered down to subway and did some shopping. Been feeling more exhausted then ever and had some more sickness. I am so excited for friday though.

Nice prams those Jox, I'm sure your bag will still be fine with this :)

Child dropped at nursery but teacher wants a chat with me after school :dohh: what have I done now?! lol

16 week appt booked and also Riley's pre school boosters... that's going to be fun! :shrug:

Got about an hour to myself before pick up... I just want to sleep, been keeping myself awake by plucking my eyebrows :haha: OOUUCCHH I'm such a wimp :rofl:

So in the UK they don't have full time nursery?

My sons goes to a home daycare 8 hours a day while I work and his cousin picks him up until I get off.

At the moment children aged 3 (not sure on other ages) get 15 hours a week free to go to a nursery. Riley goes Weds afternoon and then all day Thurs and Fri. It's a nice gentle routine which I think will help him settle into full time school which starts in September :)

Hopeful so scarey I'm so glad baby is okay sorry to hear you've had a tough time big hugs!

My scan is in a few hours can't wait to head there I have to have a couple water bottles before hand for a good view of baby so excited a bit less nervous which is good keeping positive!

Logan does 8.45-11.15 for 4 days and 8.45 - 3.15 for 1 day a week at nursery X

I'm going to the cinema with my sister once th ohs r bed, mcds before hand too.

I need the comfort food as had a really crap day and been crying lots. I won't go into it but it was ohs sister reaction to baby, but anyway!!

Hope ur all ok xx

Lucy does tuesday half day, wed and friday. Keeping her off for friday for the scan. Got her dad staying for a few days and I am just chilling.

I am okay. Have fun at the cinema.

Kls that's a long time to wait! I'd be fretting. It will have been 5 1/2 weeks between my first and 2nd scans and it's gone sooo slow. Are private scans available where you are?

I've never heard of anyone I know getting private scans. However, I think some of the colleges do them for free but they want you to be out of first trimester. I guess so they don't have to give any bad news.

Jox, doesn't sound like it was a nice reaction, it's a shame people cannot just smile and be happy.

Hope you have a good night though, I'm in the mood for junk too so I'm having kebab :blush:

Gender experts have replied with boy based on nub!!!!! Interesting, so 50/50!!!!

Good luck almost!

Yes LO's can do full time nursery from being a baby but it is expensive. My 3yr old does Monday and friday 8.30 till 4pm and also a Wednesday 7.30am till 6pm.

Jox :hugs: what's happened? Hope you're OK xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->