November Nuggets ~ 2016

Exactly Jemma, even if ur not happy just pretend u r!!!!!!!! She responded along the lines of 'I hope u know what ur doing' and 'have you thought this through, where r you going to put it' etc all in a condacending judging way!!! Without even a congratulations!! I responded with no, we r 2 17 year olds who've had sex in the middle of a nightclub, haven't thought about it at all. To which her response was even worse because of my 'attitude' towards her!!!! OH didn't back me up at all and has apologised to his sister!!!!! To say I'm fuming is a huge understatement!!!!

Can I add, I'm older than her and have had 3 babies before (she's pregnant with her first) so to talk down to me like that is totally uncalled for and certainly none of her business!!!

According to OH she is happy for us and didn't mean it like that!!!! Bullshit!!! I knew his family wouldn't be 'excited' for us, just hoped they'd at least fake being happy!!

On the other hand told my sister along with the story of today's events and had a nice response xx

I'm so angry and upset and her but even more so my OH. When I stated that she hadn't even said congratulations she said she had so I turned to OH and said she hadn't had she and he responded 'yes'!!! Since she's said she didn't say it because her dad was in the next room and we hadn't told him yet!!! So OH made me look a complete twat and liar!!! I'm so upset :-(

What a horrible bag, is she jeolous because you might be stealing her thunder? which is wrong of course. Hugs jox some people need to grow up.

Sorry playing catch up :hugs: Jox im so sorry. I don't blame you for being cross. Hope your eve with your sister helps.

Hopeful sorry to hear you've had such a tough time.

Almost hope your scan went well.

Oh and yes childcare costs a bomb here! DD does two full days and that costs us over £300 a month. Thankfully she'll start getting her free hours next Jan. DH has her on my third day at work which makes a huge difference as he has fri and sat off but means we only get one day off together the three of us which has been so hard. Looking forward to mat leave and having more time together!

Jox, has OH sis always been so mean to you?!

aww Jox that's shitty :hugs: I never understand why people cannot just say congratulations even if they don't mean it, there is no need for her to treat you like that... nor your OH for that matter ! it's your life, your body and your baby so it's not her place to make comments... pfft... people :shrug:

Omg what a bitch Jox! Im so sorry she acted like that, and that your OH didnt defend you:hugs: some people just cant stand up to their families. If I were you id just steer clear of her seems like a very jealous negative person. You think she would be excited bout her kid having a cousin so close in age. :dohh:

They r all a lovely family and I've never had a falling out with any of them but they r a close family and it's hard becoming part of it. She's never been nasty but she a confident person who isn't afraid to say whatever even if it upsets somebody. Me and oh have fallen out a lot about it today :-( I feel totally let down by him. Even asked him if he thought his sisters husband would of sat back and watched his wife be spoken to like that and he said no!!!! It's gonna change an awful lot coz we saw a lot of his family and I'm just not gonna be happy or comfortable around them anymore knowing they'll will all no doubt be bitching about me seen as oh helped shove the knife in and make it look like it was me who was out of order.

When I found out I was pregnant when I had the mc it was only a few days after she found out she was pregnant, i was so worried then she'd feel we were stealing her thunder as it's taken her a long time to conceive. I've told oh for a while that our baby will live in the other babies shadow anyway and it's just gonna be the apcase even more now. Fuck it, my friends and family r happy xx

Sorry to go on about me :-(

I'm sure someone had a scan today? How did it go?

Xx

Hey lady :haha: if you need to off load then you know for sure we're here to listen :hugs:

The main thing is if you are happy and your boys are happy then sod that side of the family if they're going to bitch, pregnancy should be a joyous thing, not a competition xx

Jox, I'm so sorry. Sounds to me like she is green with jealousy and wanted to be the only pregnant one in the family. Totally think your OH should have taken your side quickly. A no brainer really, although men don't use their brain sometime!

Had my scan! So relieved and happy!!! All looks perfect and have been moved forward 2 days. Was 13 weeks tomorrow, now 13w1d. OH came with me, so he's off to bed a couple of hours late now. Have to wait a week for the combined results of the blood test and scan.

Can't see any nubs in the pics she gave me though. Twin A was being super stubborn and constantly rolling around, then would stay face down.

*Edit...I think baby b has a boy nub?

Attachments

• 2016-04-28 09.47.53.jpg
    2016-04-28 09.47.53.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2016-04-28 09.46.48.jpg
    2016-04-28 09.46.48.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies had my scan follow up and bw went well although a bit disappointed in the ultrasound quality it was was a bit fuzzy and hard to see detail. I was told to drink 32 ounces of water but then the woman complained since my uterus is so tilted back she needed me to completely empty my bladder ugh but baby was super cute waved hi in the beginning then was hiccupping and playing with its face picking nose or sucking thumb maybe I'm received and excited to go maternity pants shopping I've gained about 4 lbs already and very tight with my pants and Capris

Pippy just saw your post lovely scans great quality I'm so jealous ours is fuzzy it was pretty crappy quality was hoping to get a better look at my bus I gl Def feel like it's a boy before the scan and more so after swear I saw a punishment but the tech said it's too hard to tell.

Jox that's awful. She has no right to speak to you that way!!! It's her flesh and blood ffs! I'd be pissed at OH too.

Oh almost sorry you didn't get a clear scan! How adorable are they moving around? One of our was hiccuping too...and looked liked it was sucking it's thumb. I'm still in my same clothes but my work pants are down to the zipper now, my 3 buttons have been gradually staying undone...fortunately the shirts we wear are baggy so no one can tell. Will have get a bigger size pants soon.

Haha yes mine are down to the zipper as well I've tried rubber bands but they snap lol its time for some new pants for sure

So happy for you pippy! Great pics! I'm not sure of nubs on either ones, I'm terrible at that though.

Almost - so sorry you didn't get good pics, I know that's got to be so disappointing.

As far as maternity wear, I started wearing some last weekend and it is SO much more comfortable. I can't stand for anything tight feeling on my belly. It's so uncomfortable.

Tomorrows the big day! Hopefully it will go fast but had a really rubbish night with my daughter. My ex husband is staying here for a couple of days for contact for Lucy and meant to be helping me. Well last night lucy fell asleep early after nursery. She always does anyway and nine I went to bed. Normally (and he knows this) I keep the kitchen door open and that way I can hear Lucy cry. He closed the door and when I finally heard Lucy she was in hysterics and really sobbing. I got out of bed and he saw me coming out said "Is that Lucy crying." Which tells me he knows its Lucy crying and he ignored her. This happened twice!!!

Then woke up to get a drink and he had drank two cans of diet coke. I have been rationing myself due to trying to cut down. For some reason this has really annoyed me.

Completely reminded me of one of the many reasons I dumped him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->