November Nuggets ~ 2016

Pippy great scans! So glad everything was OK.

Almost sorry your scan was crappy quality :(

Great scans ladies, almost sorry yours wasn't great quality mine wasn't either I felt silly but was quite disappointed in that. At least I had my private pic from 11 weeks, you have had a longer wait xx

Dark that's very annoying as that's exactly what happened last time he stayed isn't it! Sounds like he is lazy :(

Jox what a total condescending cow your sister in law is. Sounds like she is definitly annoyed that she isn't the only pregnant lady in the family now! Oh well - that's tough luck!! Hope you are ok it really upset me when my friend reacted similarly to me, don't let it spoil this time xx

I would love to know what gender experts made of my scans but I don't think the nub is showing on either. The sonographer said that really for it to be quite accurate it needed to be a potty shot of the nub to see the angle properly. He did say our was sticking up which indicates box, but then again I googled last night and it's unbelievable how common it is to be told boy at 12, 13, 14 even 15 and 16 weeks and it then turn out baby is a girl! I'm not thinking it will be its just if I'm honest my body was telling me this baby is a girl, I haven't a clue now what to think X

It's my eldest boys 8th birthday today! Where does the time go. Shame he has to go to school but we did celebrate at the weekend, going to open his presents after school and going to take tbem to the local restaurant / play gym place xx

Almost how annoying. How come he is staying g with you?

Happy birthday to your son Elmo :cake: hope he has a great day x

I'm off to work now. Could really do without it today my back is killing!

Aww I'm so glad the scans went well girls :hugs: although I'm sorry that your scan pic was disappointing almost x pippy can't really see a nub but I think the slightly flatter skull points boy if I'm not mistaken :shrug:

Elmo, happy birthday to your Son :happydance: I hope he has a lovely time after school :)

Morning ladies, yeah for great scans but rubbish about the poor quality!!!

Happy birthday to ur son elmo, hope he has a lovely day!!!

After gender experts saying boy yesterday I'm totally back to 50/50 which I think is a good place to be lol

Last day off then weekend at work again. These weekends come round way too quickly, altho since due date moving my week change over day is a Sunday so I can look forward to that lol

My and oh have barely spoke to each other and no idea what is gonna happen with his sister. Just gonna find that I avoid family time now which is such a shame :-(

I was gonna take the boys to school and come back to bed but friends have suggested coffee which will actually probably be nice, like a little counselling session lol

Dark, he sounds bloody annoying!!!

Hope u all have lovely days X

Pippy what lovely scans! Almost,'sorry to hear yours wasn't very clear.

I started wearing my maternity jeans yesterday and they're soo comfy!

Elmo, happy birthday to your son. Hope you have a good time celebrating tonight.

Dark, how frustrating for you. Does he have to stay with you when he's around?

Jox hope you're feeling better today. Has OH apologised or said anything since?

Hope work goes well smiley!

Hes on benefits and cant afford a hotel so he sleeps on my couch and gets in the way. I let him stay as otherwise my daughter will never she her dad. There relationship is already strained as he didnt see her for six months.

Elmo happy birthday to your son. :)

I've just had a go at him as he was leaving for work. I have my consultant appt at 5pm and he asked if I was still picking him up for it. Then said it's hardly like we r on talking terms is it. So I went over again how th way he treated me yesterday is unforgivable. That it would be in any mans natural instinct to sand up for his missus, esp if she's carrying his baby yet he just sat there and let his sister talk to me the way she did and send me out of her dads house. All the time he did nothing. Even backed her up. And the fact he apologised to her but came home and argued with me. I've told him he's no man and needs to start thinking about his priorities because at the minute they r all wrong!!!

It's good u do it so Lucy can see her dad dark but totally frustrating on ur part xxx

I'm glad you've put him in his place Jox, now to hope he listens and understands what you are saying!

dark, what an awkward situation, at least it shows you are mature in letting him stay over for access to Lucy, awful that it's the only way to get him to see her though :hugs:

Jox I hope he's taken it on board, I agree with you completely, I know we are biased as pregnant women ourselves but I think you would struggle to find anyone who wouldn't see why you are justified in feeling that way!

Smiley hope work goes quickly for you!

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes :)

Almost so sorry your scan pic wasnt great quality how frustrating!
Pippy great scan pictures xxx

Elmo happy birthday to your wee boy:cake:

Dark I agree with jemma it shows great understanding for you to have him staying with you to see your daughter. Next timw before he comes I would set down the rules and say if he is wanting to be there than He HAS to do his share he is her dad so should act like it!

Jox im glad you told your OH how you were feeling. I hope hes at work feeling pretty ashamed of himself right now!

Thanks ladies! I sent my scans away for ramzi nub theory, but they only sent baby A's back, saying it's a boy. I used a different email address. I figured they'd give me results for both like they did my first scan, but I guess you could see both on the one picture with my first scan, now they probably want me to pay twice to have them both done.

Nicely done Jox...men can be so insensitive. I hope he has good hard think about what you said!

Dark that sounds like an uncomfortable situation for you...he's lucky that you are so accommodating, you're doing a special thing for your daughter in letting him stay.

Good morning Sunshines!! Even though it is raining here

Hopefully things have died down jox .

@pippy: are they going to induce you or let the twins cook fully?

@almost ; there is a doctor here with ancient equipment here . I'm sorry about the quality of your scan.

Sorry if I missed anyone.. On my phone.

AFM, this medicine for morning sickness is working miracles. Although I got up to pee like 6 times last night. It feels weird being pregnant single and going through this alone, but I still cannot find myself to cry over this break up. I'm glad I found out he was cheating and what not

I never grew up with a dad. My dad was mentally ill and I dont want Lucy to lose out. We had a horrible ending in our marriage, strain of the mc and his mental health and for a while it was touch and go about him being involved. However I encouraged him to remain in contact and he visits sparingly.

I never had that situation with my dad but I know what it's like to try and maintain contact with your childs father... Only recently has Riley's dad had an epiphany and wanted contact but he doesn't seem bothered. I went berserk at him couple days ago because it's been 3 months since he last bothered to come see him. I hate him being here as he acts like he is super parent and gives ME advice on a child I have raised daily for 4 years and he has seen 5/6 times :dohh:

I hate lazy fathers !!

Just been lurking in 1st tri and can't believe there r people now due in January!!!! It doesn't feel 2 minutes since we were getting our bfps lol x

I know I was thinking that Jox. Its hard to believe. Scan tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->