November Nuggets ~ 2016

Morning girls :hugs:

Welcome isme! Congratulations on your pregnancy, it's no problem being a potential December bubs, I'm also one of the October ones but this group is too lush to leave :D

pippy, I'm sure everything will go absolutely fine for you, it's probably a good thing to get extra monitoring anyway, means you can keep a close eye on those babies x

dark, good luck for your scan today, can't wait to hear how it goes :hugs:

no news from me... except a have a lovely new spot on my face... this pregnancy is being so mean to me :shrug:

Boo to spots Jemma!

I am 14 weeks today!! I can't believe it :)

I have been a bit naughty today, have kept the boys off school for a duvet day, I wouldn't normally do it but they where so tired from late night last night, it's snowing, so have let them stay home to snuggle and play with Tylers birthday presents x

Good luck today Dark! What time is it?

Happy 14 weeks Elmo! I can't wait to see that lemon on Sunday :haha: yes having a lovely time thank you, will be sad to leave tomorrow and for us to be back to work after the bank hol.

Sorry to hear that Pippy and sorry for being dumb, does that mean they're stuck together?

Almost, did you get your sweets?! I ate three bags of strawberry laces the other night, two of them were the fizzy ones too! I hope my eating and cravings calm down soon :blush:

Jemma I feel your pain, I've been really spotty this pregnancy too. And I'm so awful for picking!

Elmo that sounds lovely enjoy your day!

Scan is at half one. Were leaving at quater to 12. I am dreading it because i have to drink a load of water and try to keep it in:haha::haha:.

Pippy I hope all goes well at your appointment :hugs: and there are as few complications as possible!

Almost that sounds so good! I hope you got your starburst!

Good luck for the scan dark.

Scarlett hope you're having a great time x

Oooh happy 14 weeks Elmo!! :happydance:

Glad I'm not the only one, I never get spots normally... anyone have any spot reducing strategies??

Happy scan day dark!! Excited for u!!

Happy 14 weeks elmo, I took can't wait to see that lemon on Sunday Scarlett lo.

Isme, hopefully ur scan will come round super quick. I had 2 early scans in this pregnancy and even with that felt like I was going a bit doolaly.

As for me, still feel like crap if I'm honest :cry: me and OH still barely speaking. I came straight to bed after the boys at 7 yesterday, asleep for half 9. Won't be seeing him the next 2 days coz he's working 8-5pm and I'm working 6-2am. I just can't get over what happened :-(

Had my consultant appt yesterday. It was pretty pointless tbh. It wasn't my actually consultant. She's gonna write to the geneticist regarding the chromosome deletion to see what they say. She also wrote down growth scan 28, 32 and 36 weeks. NO CHANCE!!! I had them 2 weekly from about 25 weeks with Logan and that is exactly what I want again. The plan I had in place with Logan got him here safely, which compared to my previous 2 pregnancies was a miracle so why would they consider doing anything different!!!! Anyway, I'm booked in to see my actual consultant the week after my 20 week scan so I will sort it all then.

Work tonight, I could cry and the thought of it if I'm honest. Just feeling a bit down. Sorry for the woe is me post.

Hope u all have lovely days today's xx

Mine where really bad at first, I don't know if my hormones calmed down or if my strategies worked? I stopped using primer and foundations and switched to only using my garnier be cream for oily skin so it had no oil in it, I use a little fake tan to give me a glow so I don't need the make up and weirdly it seems to help get rid of spots too I don't know why, maybe it is drying? I also stopped using all my expensive lotions and potions and just use the clean and clear clay cleanser and cold water, it's been tonnes better xx

Ah Jox no wonder you are feeling down. I'm sure you left the consultants feeling really pissed off and frustrated but try stay calm and tell yourself that won't be happening, you won't accept it and you will be having your regular scans as you did with Logan. I would be exactly the same. Hopefully when you see your actual consultant it will be a different story Hun, it can't have helped at all that you didn't have OH to talk it over with and get comfort. Sorry you are going through this crappy time with OH Hun, we are all here for you xx

Jox :hugs: call in sick to work chick, you don't want to be going in work for a late shift when you feel so shit. :hugs: has your OH still not apologiised? And has your SIL spoken to you since? You shouldn't be feeling like this about your happy time xxx

aww Jox :hugs: I'm sorry it's a bit crappy at the moment, hopefully when you eventually cross paths again in a couple of days you'll be in a better place with OH. As for your plan, you push for whatever it is that makes you comfortable about getting bubs here safely xx

Elmo, I might try using a bit of fake tan instead of my foundation as it's quite heavy. Going to get a decent cleanser too, see if that helps :)

Scarlett not a dumb question at all! It's actually just where the 2 placentas have joined together. It can mean that one baby will end up growing slower than the other, they monitor you just in case they need to intervene.

Jox sorry your having such a crappy time of it lately x

Good luck at your scan dark!

No no sweets for me ladies dh forgot I was so disappointed haha I had a bowl of cinnimon toast cereal instead as its another craving dh did have to pick up food after work and gets home late so I won't blame him for forgetting.

Dark gl at your scan today!

Jox sorry your having a hard time right now big hugs!

Sil sent a msg the same day, not apologising, just saying she won't apologise just coz I didn't see her face when she saw the scan pic ?!?!?! And that of course she's happy for us and why wouldn't she be blah blah blah. If that's the way she reacts when she's happy for someone I'd hate to see if she wasn't!! It doesn't change how she spoke to me nor OHs reaction. OH has apologised lots but it means nothing because it shouldn't of happened. I may be being hard on him but he's hurt me.

If I'm honest I'm not too concerned with the consultant appt yesterday because I know I'll kick up enough of s fuss to get the 2 weekly scans. I had them with Leo and they save him and I had them with Logan and they played a part for him getting here safely. Plus my wellbeing and mental state is just as important in all of this. I know from Kasper and Leo that in a month my baby can go from being fine to dying so no way I will allow 4 weeks between scans. Anyway.

If got a couple of spots at the mo altho seem to have avoided them up until now!! Hope they r just one offs lol

I wish I could call sick to work but if feel bad plus I can't really afford to. Just have to think it's 8 hrs, that's all. I've got next weekend off too so something to look forward to x

Hi ladies i had a great scan and date has been moved again. 5th November. Baby was upside down lol

@jox: Sorry everything has been so rough, but she needs to get off her high horse and apologize. Some people act as if they are going to die if they say "I'm sorry".

@Dark: Glad your scan went well!!

Guyssssssssssssss I found baba on the doppler at home last night. He or she kept moving lol. 170 bpm!! It was heaven.

So glad u had a fab scan dark!!! So pleased for u!!

Yay for finding hb hunni!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->