November Nuggets ~ 2016

That's great news about your scan dark and also for Doppler Hunni.

I've started using a bit of bio oil on my face at night instead of cream - like rubbing what's left from doing tummy and thighs and also changed my face wash (using DD sensitive wash from the dr!) and that's helped my skin is defo less greasy.

Urgh I hate it when people half apologise but then take it away again at the same time like your SiL has Jox. What was the point in sending that message in the first place?! I think you're right to back right off and have some space away from them. Hope OH says sorry to you soon.

We're at soft play, most expensive one I've ever been to - £4 for a 2 year old. Back home I've never paid that, it was bit of a shock. Hubby is playing with her so I can put my feet up. We've been bickering quite a bit recently and just kinda cleared the air (I hope). It started before the holiday, just rubbing each other up the wrong way iykwim?!

Hope everyone else is having a good day 😊x

Here is my wonderful monkey, I have a boy vibe. I have decided I wont be having a private scan.

Attachments

• 13124877_720732611397555_1991433334699971184_n.jpg
    13124877_720732611397555_1991433334699971184_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
There's one near me that costs about that Scarlett!!! Usually they r no more than £3 or £5 with a meal included!!

Aww lovely dark!!! Xx

Yes, I was expecting £3 or under as she's so little and it's during term time etc. Oh well she's having a fab time.

Dark, that's a lovely scan

So my OB put me on reglan for the morning sickness. I have had to take it 4x a day because otherwise I can't eat. That's all fine and I don't mind, makes me feel more normal. Anyway, as I was getting ready this morning I noticed something wet. I started lactating again! It's full milk. I stopped breastfeeding my dd 6mo ago and haven't leaked at all. It's not a lot but def it is noticeable. Not sure what to do? Just wear breast pads? Hope it doesn't get worse? My boobs hurt! Almost to the point where if I tried to pump I may be able to just store some.

Didn't realize reglan helps milk production as well as the morning sickness.

Great scan Dark!

Wow all softplays are £4/5 where I am no matter what age. Under 1's are normally free though.

I'm just at a bday party with Oscar. Will catch up soon x

Looks like I don't have a uti they said myb cross contamination w my urine sample so that's good news and dark great scan I also have boy vibes for my growing bean the more I think about it I won't be disappointed either way a same sex sibling relationship is adorable and maybe more bonding although maybe not it depends on personalities too but ide be quite happy with another little boy or a girl :)

I'd say boy from the scan dark :)

Christina how odd! Although I must admit that I have had the odd wet patch on my boob already and I did with my youngest son too. But defo not like you are describing! I would just wear pads for now and hope for the beat. Sorry you have had such a rough time with MS :hugs:

Yay for Doppler hunni.

Scarlett are you having a nice time?

Jox I hope work goes quickly x

Elmo did you enjoy your day with the boys??

It explains why my dd has been trying to latch on recently! I actually think I moved her away and was like "child no... You have 12 teeth and bite!"

It's just so weird. I was in awe this morning. Maybe my body just thinks I'm trying to re lactate? Idk. I'llrun up to the hospitals lactation area Monday and talk with her bc I'm at a loss. Lol

Yes having a lovely time. Just nice to get away from home and all the jobs that always need doing. We've had quite a lazy day today and heading back tomorrow although still got a nice weekend planned. Where abouts do you live smiley?

Christina how frustrating for you. Hope it's just a one off and stops soon.

Lovely scan dark!

Ive eaten so many fizzy sweets my tongue is sore again :haha:

Yes very odd Christina!! But better than morning sickness I suppose :haha:

Glad you have had a nice time Scarlett. I live in the Warrington/Wigan area :)

Omg I was eating these Xtreme Chewitts before and they were really sour and soooo good. I was in Home Bargains earlier too and was trying to look for fizzy sweets there too. Maybe I am getting the same craving as you haha. Hope your tongue feels better soon x

I thought you were going to
Say London with you saying about soft play prices. Maybe it's a Midlands / Northern thing?!

When I was pregnant with Orla I was obsessed with maltesers. I couldn't get enough, it wasn't just the chocolate it was how they crunched. I was hoping this time I'd want healthy food or I'd lose my appetite...

My sis is craving fizzy sweets too and she's carrying a girl. Although my friend did through two of her pregnancies and they were both boys...

I know this might sound silly, but I'm really looking forward to breast feeding again. I stopped 7 months ago and I still miss it!

Ah it didn't Work when I tried it from here, that's a shame. Sorry!

Ladies I am so behind that I am not even going to attempt to catch up lol. But I had a Dr appt today and heard the heartbeat for the first time. 165 and strong. :)

Great news twicky!

Are fizzy sweets sour candy? Lol

Have had stomach ache after eating dinner but I think part because I need to have have a bowl movement which is weird I've gone three times already today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->