November Nuggets ~ 2016

Currently awake at 3am. Softplay here is about 3.50-5 pounds.

I'm trying to go to sleep and it's not working. Laid in bed for nearly an hour. Keep coughing. Oh well. I might take some Benadryl tonight.

Well I have a private scan set for tomorrow at 230pm. Only booked it since I won't see bubs until 6 more weeks :(

Darkriver- that's a great looking scan! I don't know how to guess at gender, but I predict that it will be a total cutie! :D

Christina- Sorry you're feeling sick. That is the worst. I wasn't able to sleep at all last night (finally drifted off around 6am), and I'm not even sick. Just nauseated and couldn't get comfortable. It should be against the rules for pregnant women to get colds on top of everything else. :(

Hunni- So excited for your scan tomorrow. I hope you have a great time. :D We are really close in gestation, so I can't wait to see what your little bean looks like! I really wish I could find a place to do a private scan here in the US. I still have two weeks until my NT scan, and the wait is killing me. I just want to know if there is a living baby in there.

If my bubs is anything like my DD he/she will. Hunni good luck for your scan and christine hope you feel better soon.

Morning girls :hugs:

♡ dark, I'm so glad your scan went well, great looking bubs :hugs:

♡ hunni, good luck with your scan

♡ sorry to all those not sleeping, i find initially getting to sleep hard work but watching david attenborough on YouTube chills me out and I sleep v quickly after :hugs:

♡ twicky, great news on the hb :happydance:

Sorry if I missed anything else, I've woke up feeling absolutely starving, to the point I actually feel sick :shrug: Also anyone else finding that they can feel an obstruction when they bend over?? Like I can feel my "bump" but I can't see it yet... sorry if that makes no sense :nope: I also believe I'm getting round ligament pains quite often now

Yes Jemma I know exactly what your describing I don't have a massive bump or anything but I found it really awkward to put my new sandles on, had to lift my feet to the side because I couldn't bend to them?!

Morning everyone! Sorry I have forgotten half of what I read! Hope everyone is ok :)

Dark if we are all placing bets then I think scan looks girly just based on round head but I'm not expert!

Feeling bit sick again this morning, noticed I have the past few days! Got a birthday party to go to this morning and then we are popping up to mamas and papas because our furniture set has gone down £90 in price in another sale so we will get that knocked off and pay some money on also! X

Have a nice weekend everyone xx

Yes jemma I know exactly what you mean. I get that too and its been much worse this week! Hard to bend over etc

Hugs for feeling sick jemma and Elmo! My morning sickness has finally passed thank goodness!!

phew I'm glad it's not just me, I was thinking no way can I be struggling already :haha: noticed it when I was putting on my slipper socks :haha:

Elmo, I hope you are feeling alright for the party :hugs: have fun shopping though :D

I almost forgot, my ickle boy is 4 tomorrow!! :cloud9: I can't believe where the time has gone :cry: the 4 of us are going bowling and for food tomorrow :happydance:

... oh I hope I'm alright to do bowling :shrug: I use the light balls anyway, I'm so weak :rofl:

Ugh still exhuasted, Lucy thankfully was asleep until 7:30 am but I lay awake for at least 2 and half hours unable to get into a comfortable position. If I laid on my right side the pain was incredible. Havent got anything planned today.

Morning ladies xx

Got my results today from my downs screening. 1 in 100,000 for Edwards etc and 1 in 29,000 for downs so good results :)

Work was surprisingly ok last night and I wasn't overly tired either. Whether that's coz I've past the first tri tiredness or because I must of slept about 14 hrs in the previous 24 :haha:

I've brought the boys to soft play for a few hrs to burn off some energy. One near us does an early bird sometimes if u arrive before 12pm so it was only £2 each. I've also seen they have an offer on June and July parties so might book ds3 a party :) Back at work at 6.

Hunni, did I see u have a scan today? I hope it goes well and baby foes lots of dancing for u!!

I can't believe I'm 14 weeks tomorrow. Feels like I've skipped a whole week being put forward 4 days lol

Happy birthday Riley :)

@Isme: I'm sure your bubs is fine. Have you thought about getting a home Doppler? It gives me a lot of reassuring.

@jox: it is in 8 hours lol. I'm glad to see you feeling better and heading out of the war zone (1st tri)

Morning to everyone :).

So....did anyone get implantation symptoms with their LO's?.

With RJ I was at a meeting at work and got the most painful cramp through my entire uterus that lasted a second.

This one I was on the way to work and got a sharp jab on my right side lasted a second but I cramped from then into my 6w. I remember putting a pad on because I was cramping that bad lol.

No bleeding either time

Sorry for those of you sick and not sleeping well. Because of having to side sleep I toss and turn all night I'm a tummy sleeper naturally!

Hunni best of luck at your scan today!

It's almost May ladies one more day! One month closer to our due dates crazy!

... oh I hope I'm alright to do bowling :shrug: I use the light balls anyway, I'm so weak :rofl:

I went bowling when pregnant with my dd. My only issue is I was throwing up so much I had to run to the bathroom every frame. Haha

I just had whole grain toast with butter avacado tomato and colby jack cheese and seasoning salt amazing and healthy a quick lunch or breakfast recipe for anyone who enjoys those food items! :)

This was amazing baby was just moving!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160430_152541.jpg
    IMG_20160430_152541.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20160430_152616.jpg
    IMG_20160430_152616.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
Brilliant scan hunni.

Ladies my hearts breaking for my daughter. The dad has decided that he wants nothing to do with her. I am so upset. This is already his second chance after her birthday when he decided this for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->