November Nuggets ~ 2016

Aww lovely scan hunni!!!

What dark? So he's just spent a fee days with er to decide he no longer wants to be in her life? Fine, cut him off!! She doesn't need him and his loss. He cant treat her like that x

U at work and swear I can feel bubs kicking x

I am so disgusting with him. Lucy wouldnt go anywhere near him whilst he was here. If i went to toilet she sobbed her heart out and she wouldnt let him pick her up. If he did her bottom lip trembled and she strained away. The whole visit has been awful.

Just a quick post to say dark I'm so sorry, what a complete waste of space, it's so sad but now he has made his decision he can live with it, if this is the second time then I personally would not let him back in again, she isn't a toy and he can't do this to you both. Hope you are ok xx

Huni lovely scan xx

Darkriver- I'm so sorry to hear that. I can tell how much you wanted things to be different for her. That man is worthless, and she is honestly better off without him. It's just as well that he's showing his true colors now while she is so young. I honestly wouldn't give him any more chances. He doesn't get to pop in and out if her life as it suits him. She doesn't need that crap. :(

Hunni- That scan looks wonderful. Glad everything went well!!! You mentioned before that a doppler has given you peace of mind... I take that to mean you have been able to find your baby's heartbeat with one already? If so, do you mind sharing the brand?

Hunni glad your scan went well!

Dark I'm so sorry very sad this happend to my nephew when my sister n law separated with his dad he totally left his life when he was 3 or 4 I want to say so sad but it shows a lot about them as a person.

Isme, I found baby's hb at 9+4 using the sonoline b!! I'd been looking for a week to 10 days before that. For a week or 2 after that I still didn't find it every time but that was the first time. Have u had a Doppler with either of ur daughters? I'd almost say if uve never done it before then it may be very early for u and only cause u more worry. They can be very difficult to find!!!!

Finished work and just got into bed. At work Tuesday day then I have a week off!! Got my dad visiting next weekend plus stepson weekend so it is gonna be hectic, I'll probably be wishing I was at work.

I'm very nearly convinced that I'm feeling baby today. I've been feeling it for a week or so but it feels more prominent tonight x

Hunni great scan!

Jox glad your odds of Edwards and downs came back low :D

Dark he sounds Luke a waste of space...his loss. Don't let him back again.

Jox I am definitely feeling baby too...started at about 12 weeks with flutters but feeling much more prominent these last few days.

@dark: Tell him to fuck off then! she will be just fine with you as her mother hun.

@isme: Yess this doppler has saved me from freaking out. I used it at 8w 4d and could not find nothing. Ended up finding it at 9w 3d/. Here is the link for the one i bought off ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Prenat...985674?hash=item3ce64f2a8a:g:FxsAAOSwo0JWGICj

OMG ladies, so I was at this gas station and guess who i run into?! The dad/ex....apparently he wants to be in baby life. I made it very clear to him that we will not repair the relationship, but I will not rob another child from having both their parents being apart of their lives.

Oh and the tech said my placenta (yay it is there!) is on my left side!!

Dark I'm so sorry to hear your what your ex has said :hugs: what an idiot. Defo think you and Lucy will be better of without him and you can do that with a clean conscious as you know you've tried.

Hunni what a lovely scan. And pleased ex has said he does want to be involved, hope he can make a good dad.

Sorry to all the ladies not sleeping, that's really rubbish. I'm not having that problem but having really bad vertigo last few days, it's awful! Never had it with DD.

Wow Jox, that's quick and brilliant news! Still waiting here, they said it could be three weeks!! But that if it was bad news would hear sooner.

Defo feeling flutters here and have been for a bit. Especially after I've eaten - and it's defo not wind now :haha:

Think I am just starting to feel something too! I have anterior placenta so it's not as often but I'm starting to feel something! X

Happy 14 weeks Scarlett :happydance:

Can't believe I'm 14 weeks!!!!

Yes it was very quick results, only had the tests done Tuesday!!!

That's good he wants to be involved hunni, just don't let him take the piss X

With the boys my movements started at little popping feelings where as this time they actually feel like little kicks, just one at a time and internal but I'm feeling it quite a few times a day!!

15 days till gender scan :happydance:

Off out for dinner with my sister and kids later xx

Happy 14 weeks Scarlett and Jox!

Enjoy your dinner with sister and kids!

I'm making a roast. Feel rotten today though, full of a cold!

Oh u can't beat a roast dinner!!!

14 week bump x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7
Jox adorable bump love it! How exciting your feeling baby I can't wait for the kicks and hiccups lol

Yay for bump! I did mine the other day but posted in my journal! I will post here too...

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/20160429_081312.jpg

Smiley cute bump too so exciting to start showing I can still hide mine pretty well at work parents will learn I'm expecting soon though I think in the next few weeks my boss will send an email out to parents none of my kids have noticed yet they are 3 and younger. I bought some stretchy waist shorts and summer pants and flow stretchy tops the r tore hardly had maternity clothing so I figured figured a size up in summer with stretchy bands will be enough we will all be biggest in the fall anyway

Hi Ladies thank you for your support. I am still upset about the situation and probably will continue to be. However, I am seeing that he isn't worth mine or Lucy's time.

As for bub related. I found my Doppler however I tried to use shower gel and the static on it was unbelievable. I have an amazing little bump now. I have decided to cheer myself up to book a gender scan. if my best friend can take us. I was going to wait but I need a distraction lol.

Anyone have round ligament pain? I had a horrible pain in my groin this morning and honestly thought I was miscarrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->