November Nuggets ~ 2016

Jemma, have u been left with stepson then? My OH is at work today too. X

It is Jox, been happening a couple of times per year for about the past 7 years since I had my first, I have asked before if there are any excersise so could do and she said it's just one of those things?? I don't get any general back pain if that makes sense, can't say my back ever hurts day to day, it's just when it goes it goes! X

Nah Jox, he asked me to have him so he wouldn't be on his own at his mums because she is at work. I said no as despite the fact that I don't really like his stinking ungrateful ass around my son, with my irritability, IBS flare up and leftover tiredness I just don't want another person in the house to think about. I know that sounds selfish but he'll be just as bored and lonely here as he would be at home.
Think me and OH nearly had a fight last night about it as he was trying to guilt trip me something rotten, but hearing back that his son has also been complaining about the new baby he can feck off... some resistance is to be expected as he has always just been the only kid in his dad's life but I'm not having some brat try and dictate my house to his soft parents...

....sorry ranting... that kid just gets my back up...

Totally get what ur saying. Spoilt brat comes to mind!!

In the middle of an argument the other day, oh said fine I'll just let C (his son) do as he wants around the house then and I just replied that he already does coz he's too lazy to put rules in place for him!! I've told him we have a lot to talk about if we r gonna fix things and a lot of that is stepson and how he gives him no rules etc I'm starting to feel pushed out of my own house because I find it easier just staying in my room when stepson is here coz I get so irratated by the same stuff every day. Don't get me wrong, in my situation it isn't stepson who's the problem, it's OH!!! Grr!!

It's so much harder merging step family's than I thought it would be!! X

You know, I totally understand what you are saying :hugs: I know the reason C (also funnily enough) is how he is, is due to OH and his mum being lazy with him, letting him do what he wants, he doesn't have rules. He thinks I'm very judgemental as him as a father (maybe I am) but I believe children should have routine and structure in their lives as it moulds them into respectable adults. I'm not strict by any means, Riley and I have a wonderful relationship, he knows what I expect from him and he is extremely well behaved, polite and happy, by no means perfect, he is 4 and does have his moments but overall he is exactly how I want my children. Neil and I are going to clash something rotten over this baby :nope:

EXACTLY the same here Hun!!! I dread it to some extent because he is gonna treat C different to how he treats ds2 and ds3 but will also test this baby totally different and I'm sorry it can't be like that. Rules r rules!! Some things do have to be different because of Cs autism but not to the extent that they r now!!! We also have 50/50 chance that this baby too will have the autism and learning difficulties if not worse and we need to be on the same page with parenting!!

Elmo, how long is ur back gone for when it does go? I've had a 'bad' back since my section with ds2. Had some physio last year etc but it didn't really help. That said it really hasn't been playing up much at all since bfp which surprises me coz I really struggled in early pregnancy with ds3!!! X

Was up an hour before my alarm today because I had to pee so bad! Then I couldn't fall back to sleep =[

Hope you all had a good weekend!

So, I was originally supposed to have an early gender scan on Mary 21st, but moved it up a week. SO only 12 more days!!!! So excited!!! Is anyone else having an early scan?

Hugs Jox and jemma! :hugs:

Sorry for your bad back Elmo x

Snow...I have my gender scan on the 12th :)

I've got my gender scan in 14 days snowbunnie and I think smilys is in 10 days?! How far will u b for urs? I'll be 16+1 x

I will be 16+1 too. Can't go dead on 16 weeks because of work but I would have done if I could haha

aww you guys are making me want to have one :cry: I wish I could get there easier

Yayy smiley & jox!

I'll be 15+2, which is exactly how far along I was with my daughter when I found out with her!

it'll probably take me over an hour on the bus, I don't drive, it's a couple villages over, I'm still fairly unfamiliar with southport so don't want to risk getting lost :haha: Neil's working away for 2 weeks next Monday so no car access from him either :shrug: it's still £60 though

Waiting for baby checkups is torturous!

So I am still throwing up my dr said to take Diclegis to ease naseau to be able to get fluids in then the nurse told me it takes two days to kick in and to not bother but that it can't hurt if it can't hurt I feel like I should take it and if it doesnt work im off to the er 30min drive bc my towns doesnt have ob in their hospital ugh. I just want baby to be okay!

Has anyone else taken diclegis? It's supposed to be taken at night but my dr said take it in the day my nurse said I'll fall asleep from it which I need to anyways I haven't slept all night and early morning.

That's poo jemma :( I'm going to a place in Wigan which is about 15 min drive and it's £40

Almost I've never heard of it! You will be okay, just keep hydrated and rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->