November Nuggets ~ 2016

Jox that's tough did you have to stop the meds because of ttc? I would prob do the same but it sounds challenging. I always like to say this too shall pass you will get through all of this!

Elmo sorry to hear you are getting sick now. I feel so tired and weak but slept through the night and stomach feels back to normal back to work tomorrow for me I have all day to nap and get food in me I think a lost. pound or two my baby bump is hardly here now I hope baby is okay I sipped water all night whenever i woke up to try to hydrate me and baby.

Happy belated anniversary scarlett!

Well it went quite well really, we have decided between us that it's not the best time for me to be doing therapy, as I'm concentrating on the baby and family things rather than myself my own emotions. I felt the same but was good to hear her say it and she reassured me by saying that when pregnant and also in the first year after having a baby I can get seen a lot faster if I have to re-refer in the future. So a posituve appointment really!

Had an hour or so in bed when I got home and although backs not much better I feel better for having had a nap xx

Elmo glad your appt went well and you got to have a nice nap I'm looking forward to mine later today! Of course dh picked up a over time shift today weeks ago so I'm home with ds by myself and ds is all hyped up

Hugs Jox and Elmo

Totally miserable with morning sickness. It's an all day thing and I can't do anything without gagging or throwing up. :( I have to just sit down and wait for my stomach to settle before I start up again, then it just starts all over again. It's been a real bummer and it's really hindered me from getting my housework done or cooking meals. Any strong smells get me every time. Ugh.

Sorry I've been so absent but I figured I'd check in - I haven't been able to catch up. I think I am suffering from pregnancy psychosis - I have mental illness issues, and lately I can't seem to cope with my hormonal changes. The same thing happened last pregnancy, but I was just completing my degree and then wasn't working after at all so I could just hide in bed. This time, I am working 3 days a week (I already had to have my hours changed because I can't cope with working at 9am and the company has fixed hours), I can't sleep, and I'm constantly crying. I have an appointment at the hospital with my psychiatrist on Monday, but I just don't know what to do. I've also been having ocular migraines which cause me to go blind - I think work is getting tired of me calling in sick all the time. AND we can't afford for me not to work, unless DH is going to work 10 hour days which I don't want either - I feel like we're growing apart right now because kissing him makes me gag depending on what he's eaten, and we haven't been intimate in a while. We also are just incredibly busy in our lives as we just bought a house and will be moving soon... I am just a stressball... sorry for venting and thanks for listening. I'm sorry I've been so absent!

Hugs missfrick. Hope you can get some help from psychiatrist. I had undiagnosed psychosis with my daughter. It was awful. Pregnancy is hard and I hope you get some help.

Twicky - This is how I was all last week, apart from the throwing up bit. I wished I would be sick and get it over with. I hope it eases up soon for you.

Sorry I've been so absent but I figured I'd check in - I haven't been able to catch up. I think I am suffering from pregnancy psychosis - I have mental illness issues, and lately I can't seem to cope with my hormonal changes. The same thing happened last pregnancy, but I was just completing my degree and then wasn't working after at all so I could just hide in bed. This time, I am working 3 days a week (I already had to have my hours changed because I can't cope with working at 9am and the company has fixed hours), I can't sleep, and I'm constantly crying. I have an appointment at the hospital with my psychiatrist on Monday, but I just don't know what to do. I've also been having ocular migraines which cause me to go blind - I think work is getting tired of me calling in sick all the time. AND we can't afford for me not to work, unless DH is going to work 10 hour days which I don't want either - I feel like we're growing apart right now because kissing him makes me gag depending on what he's eaten, and we haven't been intimate in a while. We also are just incredibly busy in our lives as we just bought a house and will be moving soon... I am just a stressball... sorry for venting and thanks for listening. I'm sorry I've been so absent!

Miss Frick - :hugs::hugs: I'm sorry your feeling like this, what is pregnancy psychosis? I've never heard of it. Moving house is extremely stressful, without adding a pregnancy in the mix. :hugs:

Twicky sounds miserable like the stomach bug I had the content throwing up pregnant is just horrible just remember you must have a very healthy placenta which means healthy baby that's what I've read :)

Miss Frick hope you get the help you need sounds very difficult

Twicky and missfrick I'm so sorry you are going through that. Twicky have you considered taking something from the doctor to help with the sickness? Missfrick you do know Hun that there are antidepressants that you can take when pregnant, although you might not feel entirely comfortable with that you have to consider that the stress and upset that you are experiencing could be worse for baby that small side effects of medication? Are you in the US or UK? Hugs to you both xx

Twicky defo see the doc for some meds to help :hugs: My MS stopped at about 12/13 weeks so hopefully its nearly over for you too?

Missfrick :hugs: no advice just sending hugs xx

Ok. This pregnancy is stressing me out. I suddenly feel very freaked out and guilty for having #2 so close to #1. I mean they will be 18mo apart. But she's so clingy and I feel like she hasn't had a chance to be only child for to long. And how do you handle two. Like. Ahhhh! I haven't cried so much before. All I want to do is cry. And to top it off the lack of symptoms still make me feel like something's wrong despite seeing perfect wiggly baby. I need to feel constant kicks. That might make that part feel better. I may have a mini mental break down.

Christina everything will be okay it might be hard but most kids that close in age is more demanding double diapers sometimes of the other isn't trained a clingy older sibling but they may end up closer than a longer age gap there's positives and negatives what ell be will be try to relax and don't worry you might find out your super mom and things go more smoothly no one said parenting is easy! Big hugs! I even thought about ds not having enough time as a only child with me but he will be 3 this June I also didn't want to wait too long I think that natural guilt to take attention away from your first is probably normal and their for all mom's

Christina everything will be okay it might be hard but most kids that close in age is more demanding double diapers sometimes of the other isn't trained a clingy older sibling but they may end up closer than a longer age gap there's positives and negatives what ell be will be try to relax and don't worry you might find out your super mom and things go more smoothly no one said parenting is easy! Big hugs! I even thought about ds not having enough time as a only child with me but he will be 3 this June I also didn't want to wait too long I think that natural guilt to take attention away from your first is probably normal and their for all mom's
Thanks. I know stress doesn't help either but it's so hard not to. My dd is very close to walking on her own. Im hoping once she starts walking without much assistance I can get her potty trained. Or at least started with potty training. That might also help on the expense of diapers as well. Lol

Girls do tend to train earlier than boys my ds will go at random on and off then chooses to stay in diapers the end of this month is a long weekend off from work he is going right into undies and figuring it out once and for all he is almost 3 I've been patient enough with him do not looking forward to this haha

Christina my boys are 18 months apart. It wasn't easy as we were also going through an autism diagnosis for my eldest son too but you do adapt very easily. There is nothing to feel guilty about.

Mine are 16 months apart and to be honest it's all a bit of a haze I can't really say that I found it much harder, they where both in nappies as the older of the two is developmentally delayed amongst other things, if you make sure you have a good double buggy to make life easier that will help, if I'm honest I think the only thing I found really hard was that I had my eldest to take to school! If I didn't have that and could have done things in my own time with the boys on a morning then life would have been a lot easier and you get out of that nappy stage in one go which is a plus. My boys are so close and I LOVE having two close in age, if we had the room and the money I would probably want to do it again after we have this baby! Xx

Great start to the day I've broken down on double yellow lines :lol: AA man is here though and I'm just stood here like a lemon

Aww smiley. Hope he fixes it soon. Booked my gender scan for 16 weeks. Excited :)

Happy 15 weeks smiley X oh no for breaking down!!!!!

Los of lovely ladies who aren't feeling well :-(

Christina, I have 22 months between my 2. Both were in nappies etc it's just like having ur first again, u adapt very quickly. Ur DD will be perfectly fine and will love having a baby around X

Yay dark for booking ur scan X

I can't remember who asked (almost maybe) but I stopped my anti ds between my mc and this pregnancy. I'd considered stopping them as thought I'd been taking hem longer than needed really and had weaned down due to not having s prescription ready so took the opportunity to stop. My 'depression' was very much down to the events happening in my life at the time and when I stopped my tablets things we so much better, now with court looming etc it's all getting a bit much again. Hopefully after court I'll b able to pick myself up and sort myself out.

Me and OH (well me) did lots of talking/crying last night. It's not immediately fixed anything but I think he understands a lot more why I'm struggling to get over it all this time etc I suppose time will tell. Was genuinely concerned yesterday that I was gonna be left expecting a baby on my own :-( hopefully things pick up now. We have our 2 year anniversary plus our gender scan in 12 days so something to look forward to anyway.

Probably doesn't help that yesterday would of been my 2 year wedding anniversary to the boys dad if things hardened of happened and tomorrow would be our 10 years together. Don't get me wrong it was a lucky escape but still something I'm sad that I lost iykwim?

Oh god here I go again with the woe is me post!!

Xx

Car is at the garage waiting to be fixed. I'm just sat at home wondering how to get to work...was supposed to be there at 7.30am :lol:

Yay dark!

Glad your OH is a bit more understanding now Jox and hoping you guys can work through it so he can support you for Friday. It must be hard to have all those things coming at once :( :hugs:

15 weeks today :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->