November Nuggets ~ 2016

Finally caught up! Only taken about 20 pages lol!

Glad all scans have gone well :)

Sorry about your SIL Jox, I hope you and OH can sort it out.

Dark - Sounds like Lucy is better off Hun, it's not fair for him to keep doing it to her :hugs:

I have read everything, but struggling to remember.

My scan is on Wednesday!!! 11.15am.

I've been feeling very nauseous, but haven't been sick, I'm addicted to mints and any drink thats freezing cold.

I've got vegetarian as well, can't even look at meat!

They won't do it before 16 wks here either. I'm 16 weeks on a Sunday and they r shut on a Sunday so had to wait the extra day :haha: means it's on mine and Ohs anniversary tho which is nice. It's £55 for ours. I don't mind tho, I like the reasurrance of the extra scan between the 12 and 20 tbh.

I did get get doppermout today, first time since scan which I think is good coz it was about every 2 days before lol baby has definitely moved up a bit more!!

Yay for scan on Wednesday Carly!!!

Almost, it's rubbish ur still being sick!!

X

Hi Carly! Good luck for your scan!

I had Doppler out two nights ago and baby is chilling about halfway between my pubic bone and my belly button now. Feeling loads more movements now too and some definite little kicks/thuds I think :)

I have decided to book a scan for the 21st of May. I will be dead on 16 weeks. :haha::haha:. Will book on saturday.

I used to get pops with the boys dark. This time they r little little individual thuds x

Hey guys iv read threw last few days but its honestly went out my head as i stopped to get a sandwich:haha:
Just wanted to say hi. On day 5 of 7 shifts, tonight is the first nightshift so il prob stay mia until thursday. Then scan on friday:happydance:

Yay for scan on Friday ironmansmummy!! Hopefully having this run of 7 shifts is making it come round a bit quicker xx

Aw jemma my scan isn't until 19 weeks ot will be here before we know it! So I took the meds after getting sick again it made me fall asleep within an hour which was much needed I've been able to keep gingerale and crackers down might try chicken brother for dinner tn haha. I put a call in as my dr wants updates I'm guessing I don't have to go to the er woot woot

Sorry to hear lots of you ladies didn't have the best day yesterday. Hope everyone is on the mend today.

It was our wedding anniversary yesterday :) we've booked a proper holiday to celebrate which I'm so excited about cos we didn't get away last year. We've been saving for months so nice to book it yesterday. I'm back to work tomorrow which I'm dreading.

Hope everyone's scans go well. Can't wait to hear genders too!

Almost glad you are on the mend!

Scarlett how exciting where are you going?

I'm really struggling today back is in pieces and feel ill on top, feel all achey and weird (you know like mild flu symptoms?) and the sorest throat going! Have got to get tbe boys to school and nursery then have my psychology appointment which is a bit of a treck away I'm not looking forward to the taxi journey x

Happy anniversary Scarlett X

Happy birthday Riley X

Oh elmo, I hope ur back starts to ease up soon. So crap when u feel rubbish.

Work for me, only 9.30 till 3 then I'm off till next Tuesday so can't complain. Gonna go and get myself a sausage cob for breakfast!

Me and OH still aren't right, I usually 'get over it' in a few days but I just can't this time :-( I feel like I'm being silly but can't help how I feel.

Really dreading this week :cry: I've got court on Friday, hoping to god it's done and dusted and he's told to stay away because I can't keep having this looming over me. God help me if he's actually given contact in the future. Then my dad and step mum r coming for the weekend on Friday, haven't seen them since December so it'll be nice but I'm nervous about telling them about baby after sils comments. I don't even know if the rest of Ohs family know. I doubt his dad or sister would of kept their mouths closed and also don't know if oh has text or rang them but all I do know is I've not had a single text or anything to say congratulations :-(

Feeling really sorry for myself, hoping I'm not slipping again :-( I stopped taking my anti depressants January time :-(

Sorry for the missable post again xx

Jox :hugs: :hugs: you've got so much going on right now that I don't blame you for feeling low. Is there anything nice you can do to cheer yourself up and have a bit of a boost. Hoping all goes well on Friday for you, must be awful having that over your head. Maybe once that's out of the way you can sort you and OH out?

Elmo sounds really rubbish, hope you're feeling better soon and taxi isn't too awful :hugs:

DD is in nursery today to make up for a day she lost last week when we were away so am meant to be decorating but I can't seem to find the energy :haha: we're going to Corfu, not been before and flight a bit longer than I'd have liked but it was a really good deal. 6 weeks to go! 😊

Hugs Jox its no wonder you are feeling down :hugs: its such a shame that ohs family have been this way :( hope your shift goes quickly. Is anyone going to court with you to support you?

Scarlett I need to decorate too. Bought all my paint and wallpaper just can't be bothered doing it! I've been to Corfu. The flight wasn't too bad.

:hugs: Jox, hope court goes ok, please don't worry about having a good rant to us, that's what we're here for.

I think I was feeling little thuds last night while laid in bed, but unsure.

I'd love a gender scan, but don't think OH would go for it. Would be lovely to find out early.

I'm finding that I'm searching for girls clothes instead of boys, I did that while pregnant with DD as well.

Haven't thought of any names either.

Jox it's really no wonder you are feeling low you have a lot going on, I hope that once the court case is out of the way you can start to feel better. I know it's easier said than done, but my advice would be to try and forgive OH and move forward by Friday, you really need to feel loved and supported by then xx

Well I've made a start on the ceiling but don't think I'm going to attempt walls today - better than nothing I guess!

Thanks Smiley. We went to Majorca for our honeymoon when DD was 9 months old and she screamed on the flights it was awful. Hoping this time will be easier with her being older and having her own seat!
How have you got on today Elmo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->