November Nuggets ~ 2016

Dark I have since pretty early on but it seems to have subsided it's always when I stand up after sitting on the couch but it only lasts a couple minutes it's like a rubber band snapping hurts like hell

Hi all hope you have had a nice day! Me and DH and the kids have been looking at prams again to make sure there was nothing more affordable that we liked, we had previously picked the joolz day discovery limited edition but I just never got a feeling of excitement from it, we have now decided on the Stokke Trailz!! I am so excited we have changed our order, it's over budget but DH is brill and managed to find seperate price matches for the chassis, the carrycot and the car seat, plus we are going to not buy the older seat unit until we need it so that will spread the cost. I'm in love! Lol
Here's my bump pic xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
Great bump Elmo!

Jemma I just look fat too but I'm gonna take a pic every week to document change! There's already a noticeable difference between my 12 and 14 week pics!

PS) Elmo I didn't even know mamas and papas stocked other brands of prams!

Ooh yea they have quite a few smiley! I think my 8 week pic is the biggest so far haha I must have been so bloated! X

Cute bump elmo!

So I would guess baby is ok but my son rolled out of bed by accident I was on the floor he was waking from nap and he fell he's prob 30lbs now all his dead weight on my left upper leg a couple mins later a little cramping pain on same side on uterus should I call my dr the cramping was very brief maybe 15 seconds then went away

Almost...my 30-odd pound 3 year old was bouncing on my bed when he suddenly decided to jump on my stomach! This was about a month ago and all was fine. I'd say you're okay but call if you are concerned about the cramping!

Ya the cramping is what scared me but I am so anxious I don't want to bother the dr on a Sunday if it seems silly

Hello ladies! And yes happy 14 weeks Jox!

Lovely bump pics, I really
Should start taking some but still feel fat too Jemma! Big difference if I do and don't hold my tummy in and if first or last thing of day...

Smiley hope you're better. And Almost you're ok?

Elmo and Jox sounds like lovely days. We've been at a May Day festival eating a picnic in the rain! Still lots of fun though :)

Dark big :hugs: you and Lucy are defo better off without him

This is me at 2 1/2 months

Attachments

• IMG_20160501_151057.jpg
    IMG_20160501_151057.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
Oh i turned 13weeks yesterday. Where has the time gone. Twice i have been moved forward in this pregnancy. On thing i am not enjoying at the moment my sensitive smell.

I went to check on Lucy as i thought i heard her cry. I walked into find her asleep but the biggest poo smell ever. Bless her, i speedy changed her bum whilst trying not to gag.

My leg feels fine now maybe the impact sent a pain up my leg to my uterus babies are so protected in the womb anyway it's prob fine

Happy Bank Holiday UK ladies. A Monday we're happy to see 😂

Nothing beats a bank holiday Monday does it Scarlett! :)

It's a good job as my back has gone, I have been dreading it happening as I can't take all my prescription for it. I have ended up taking a co-codomal 15/500, I googled a lot and seems to be fine but avoid in third trimester. Bit upset as up until now I hadn't even taken a paracetomol. It's made me feel really sick as well so kind of wish I hadn't bothered but I can barely move!

Almost hope you are ok xx

Looking good hunni.

Hope you feel okay today almost

Oh no Elmo! Really hope it eases for you soon.

Boring bank holiday here. I'm full of a cold feeling rotten!

Happy bank holiday!! I'm still in bed but gonna get up. Don't have anything planned for today. Gonna do a shepards pie for tea but that's about it.

Looking fab hunni!!

Oh no elmo, it is a reaccuring issues with ur back? Do u have any stretches u can do to help? X

I am miserable I must have a stomach bug been throwing up from 1045 at night up to now must be 20times and counting can't keep anything down waiting for my obgyn to open at 830 so I can call I hope it isn't food poisoning :(

rubbish bank holiday for me, OH has gone into work for extra money for bubs, good intentions but I love spending time together :( despite tensions over me refusing to have his son today :shrug:

Elmo sorry about your back hun :hugs:

think I was a little too enthusiastic at bowling, my butt and legs are aching... what the hell was I doing :rofl:

'Hopefully' just a 24hr sickness bug almost. I hope u feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->