November Nuggets ~ 2016

Happy 15 weeks smiley! I tell you what we are all going to be half way before we know it!!

Jox you really do have a lot of different things, dates and reminders going on at the moment it's completely naturally to feel a little bit overwhelmed by it, i think it's really good you have half way sorted things with DH especially with court coming up. It's a lot to get your head around the fact that it could have been your 10 year anniversary coming up and instead it's a court case but just stay strong for the next week or two and hopefully soon you can return to normal life and he excitement of new baby for you and DH :)

Sorry about your car smiley, hope it's nothing to major.

I'm glad you managed to have a talk Jox.

Christina I can't give advice on small age gaps as mine were 4 years apart, but I'm sure it will all work out, new baby will just fit right in.

Well... baby brain has hit me, scan is tomorrow not today! OH is not impressed as he took the day off :dohh:

Have been MIA for a few days...so much to read! I've just done 10 days straight and last 3 were awful split shifts, got 4 days off in a row now woohoo! I've only had a quick scan through, but just wanted to day nice bumps hunni, jox and elmo. I've still only got a little bubble, looks like period bloat. It's keeping it bubble shape when I lay down now and is pretty firm. Jox I'm glad you've had a talk with OH, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate...feeling overwhelmed is an awful feeling x

Had my follow up GP appt for my NT scan this afternoon...they didn't have the combined results back yet but based on the nuchal measurements it's a very low risk (1.7mm and 1.8mm). The placentas are squished together but not fused which also means they are definitely fraternal twins, but not high risk. Got my referral to the obs, hopefully I can get in soon. 14 weeks today! Got phone calls to make over the weekend now that we're ready to tell people.

Glad they are not high risk, and your NT came back low :thumbup:

Hope your okay Jox. I am glad you and your partner are talking.
Glad your NT went well Pippylu.

Carly oh no lol!!! What a shame bet you felt gutted when you realised!! Will DH be able to have tomorrow off? X

Pippylou that is SUCH good news about the twins not being fused!! I didn't want to say anything before but now that you know that they aren't - that program I watched was so scary for the parents with fused placentas xx

Well I have gone and done it - booked a gender scan lol I swore even just yesterday that I wasn't going to do it but the groupon was sooooo cheap only £23 and with great reviews that I couldn't resist, I still won't trust it completely but it will be nice! It's 20th two weeks on Friday so I'll be 17 weeks which I think is as reliable point as any really! X

Yay elmo :happydance: exciting stuff and what a bargain!!!!!! There was one a while ago but it was 20 odd miles away so the driving and parking would of made it hardly worth it. The one I'm going to is a cross the red from OHs work X

Great news pippy!!! X

Exciting Elmo! I'm undecided but I might have a look on groupon now :haha:

Yes I was gutted especially when the few people that know started messaging me asking how it went! He is self employed so will leave for the scan then go back after.

Jox I'm glad you are starting to work thing out with your oh. That makes sense about stopping your meds I'm the same way if I don't need to be on meds see ya later! After having ds I was depressed as I was undiagnosed with horrible dizziness like sea sick dizzy and bright lights bother me so I wouldn't go to the mall or stores and large full rooms would make me freak out turns out after Mr is cat scans and other exams and 6 months of testing mind you that I had vertigo related visual migraines I've been better lately so stopped when ttc I hope my hormones will fix the issue after this pregnancy I swear it was from having ds!

Smiley face hope your car can get fixed right away.

I feel so tiny after being sick and not pregnant almost want to call for a doppler check up for peace of mind maybe for friday after work we will see....Ian the back of my mind I worry what if I didn't have a stomach bug what if it was food poisoning and something happened to m lyrics poor baby I'm so worried but what's new ugh my next checkup is the end of this month too far away

Christina - mine will be 21 months apart - I have definitely had those upset/panic moments already about having them so close together, but they will be each other's playmates, and I'll have two out of diapers in quick succession, so I keep telling myself that.

Twicky - HUGS hope you are feeling better!

Pippy - that is amazing news! Fraternal twins - wow! I wonder if they'll be same sex or not? Are you finding out or staying team yellow (oy, double surprise)

I am so jealous of all you ladies who have been able to book gender scans, my hubby is adamant that we will find out at 18-20 weeks at our morphology scan and that I can't book an earlier one. A little part of me wants to be sneaky and book one anyhow but he'd literally never forgive me

Thanks for all of your ladies' support after my rant the other day. I AM on meds already (I have been for years and years and years) and since about 3-4 months pp with DD I have been totally fine and stable. I guess everything is just catching up to me right now.

Yesterday was another insane day - I was actually having a good day at work, but DD fell and tore her frenulum (upper lip-tie area - the skin that holds the upper lip down) and was bleeding everywhere, so off to the children's hospital we went. It is hanging by a little piece of skin and we had to see if they wanted to clip it, but they said since it had stopped bleeding they would just leave it. It's not going to re-fuze together though, poor poppit.

AND then I was getting ready for bed and had a little spotting. I'm sure it was nothing because I had a clot at 12.5 weeks with DD, and I don't feel any worse today or anything. And I JUST heart the HB Friday... trying to stay incredibly positive, my emotions aren't getting the best of me for this which is good. I have an u/s scheduled for next Thursday.

Missfrick - Ouch, your poor DD, that must've hurt. Can it be repaired when she's older?

Missfrick - Ouch, your poor DD, that must've hurt. Can it be repaired when she's older?

No... apparently it's quite common that kids tear them when they fall on their faces! What is left attached is a thin piece of skin and the ER doctor basically said she'll just rip the rest of it next time she falls on her face. DD started walking just under 3 weeks ago, I think we're in for loads of bumps, blood, and bruises going forward.

Pippy great news about the placentas!

Miss Frick...your poor DD! Ouch! Hope she's okay!

Great deal Elmo! I'm glad you have caved so we can all know the gender sooner :haha:

Oh no poor little lamb! Bet she was so upset!!

It will be nice in a way to know sooner as I won't tell anyone we are going and if we are having another boy I can just gradually tell people as and when it comes up rather than the big announcement and innapropriate comments from people lol. Xx

Miss Frick sorry to hear about dds injury that is a very common injury spot and bleeds like crazy makes me faint! However I'm or witty sure my son's reconnected debut it didn't rip horribly it's good it will be fine for your dd! I worked my full 8 hr shift and now have to go to a 2.5 hr workshop for my teaching ugh so tired I have it again next wed too and working a school event the day before and this weekend I have to work work a few hours for another event. I was going to take next Monday off bc of work overload but the got sick yesterday and monday so I only have one paid day left so now I work like crazy next week will be so happy when next week is done!

Pippy that's fantastic news so happy for you and the babies! Happy 14 weeks to you!

Hi ladies. Hope your all well? I am okay. Nothing exciting going on really. which is good. The ex husband has left me alone for now. I bought some small baby grows for the baby in white. I am very slowly building up a pile. If something happens I will just donate to charity but slowly feeling confident.

Morning ladies!

Wow so much to catch up on!

Pippy, glad your scan went well and Carly hope yours goes well today!

Sorry to hear about your DD Miss Frick and good to hear you've had a chat with OH, Jox - good luck tomorrow.

Smiley - how's the car?

Can anyone recommend some maternity swimwear?! I'm wondering whether to buy a tankini, but with those case you still show your tummy if you'd like? I'd like to a little when sunbathing but probably would prefer to be more covered when swimming and walking about... maternity clothes in the main are sooo boring!!

SCAN DAY!!!!!!!

OH took the kids to school, we've got the scan then have an event at school for the afternoon but I'll try and log on with my phone to update you all :)

It's a lovely day here, the sun is so warm (it's about time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->