November Nuggets ~ 2016

Missfrick my nieces have lip ties and had to have them lasered as babies, me and siblings have them too but never had anything done about them.

Well just told both sets of my grandparents, all my aunts and uncles, favourite cousin and our other best friends who live on the other side of the country...happy to say it was all good, amazing actually. Just gotta tell work, wonder how long I can put that off!? Also went looking at new cars today...our 3 seater ute/truck just won't cut it now. And today for the first time I bought nappies lol. Going to get some every couple of weeks to stock up...is that weird?

Just waiting for bloods, been put at 13+4 so almost a week ahead! Baby was having a good wiggle and we saw it's little feet <3 nt measurement was 2.5mm. Will post a pic when I get home

That's nice to be put a week ahead Carly :) look forward to seeing a pic! X

https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/carlyp86/20160505_151128_zpshl6wve96.jpg

Is there a nub shot? I really can't tell.

Great scan Carly and great you have been put forward by almost a week! I can't see a nub x

We said it looks very much like DD's scan.

Should I be worried about nt been 2.5mm? Is it on the higher side? I know DD's was less then that and combined with bloods she had a 1:30 chance and all was fine, I'm wondering if it's because I'm almost at the cut off point for nt testing that it's a bit higher?

Aww fab news Carly and put forward nearly a week!!!! I can't see a nub!!

I think my measurement was 2.7mm this time and with bloods have 1 in 29000!!

Not mad at all pippy. I can't wait to start getting little bits after gender scan, IN 11 DAYS!!! Lol

It's a beautiful day here. Been to the local adventure park with the boys and my sis. They have a water park section so the boys have loved that. Picking OH at 5 when he finishes work, go shopping and have dinner at Asda I think xx

That's a great result Jox, I know it doesn't really mean much without bloods combined, I just worry because of DD's result, and I was 4 years younger then.

Gutted there's no nub to obsess over haha.

Mine was 2.1mm and no results yet! I don't think its concerning till its greater than 3mm or so?!

Carly wonderful scan how exciting! I'm just counting down the days to my next appt for a doppler check the wait is killing me as usual

Great scan Carly! I don't see a nub, I think I am seeing a thighbone, but from what I see I would say boy, lol! I wonder if ever during an IPS scan they actually see between the legs and there's a giant scrotum looking back at them? I am dying to know what I'm having.

Had a bit of pink spotting right at 11 weeks, and this morning I had a massive poop and my bump is gone (and I'm back down to pp weight, lol!) - scan is a week today, I am DYING!

Miss Frick it prob feels like a month away but a week is so soon! The spotting is scary I've felt with it a couple times as long as no cramping you should be okay but you could call your ob to let them know. My bump bloat and grows when I'm constipated I've finally pooped today and I can feel my bump is smaller

Lovely scan Carly! I can't see a nub either. I actually got a refund from ramzi testing because they couldn't see baby b's nub clearly enough! I was surprised as I expected they'd just take my money and guess anyway.

Cute scan Carly.

OMG I have a mustache growing in....I'm so sad. Damn hormones :(

Pippy that's awesome you got a refund at least!

Hunni that totally sucks it should go away after baby I think my belly line gets hairy lol

Lovely scan pic, Carly. I can't see a nub either, but I think the skull looks girly?? Not a good guesser though.

Anyone else's acne not getting any better? It's even on my back and between my boobs. I never had it before other than the one stray pimple during my monthly. It's driving me crazy!

Morning ladies, I hope ur all ok X

Nothing to add from me. I'm at court this morning but will hopefully be on later today xx

Good luck Jox :hugs:

Smiley - how's your car?

Lovely scan Carly.

And KLS yes to the acne here too :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member